DESIRE and SUBMISSION

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: DESIRE and SUBMISSION

Postby shark » Fri, 09Dec04 00:57

Hey ! the "masters" of the lagoon, have you problems with the education of Alancy ?!!
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby sharkfan » Fri, 09Dec04 01:06

Excellent excellent game Mr. Shark. I have been playing for over an hour and I still haven't finished the first part. Very challenging!! You can expect many many cries for help. This is easily the best game you have done yet. Now I am very late for work. THANK YOU SHARK!! [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img] [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img] :nux: :nux:
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby shark » Fri, 09Dec04 01:10

I know that certain parts are not easy... but you waited 6 months, so you can pass a little time on the game….
shark
Site Admin

Postby bartux » Fri, 09Dec04 01:43

hi shark,
i'm a great fan of your work and have donate twice already... I don't have play your game yet (I'm just coming back from my job).
But I've download it from rapidshare and I'm gonna enjoy it this weekend...

Thanks for all your work, I hope there were more of this in the future.

Staying in the area in you need anyhelp...
bartux
great white shark

Postby nepolemo » Fri, 09Dec04 03:21

yes I got it too. To late for playing now but thanks shark i am really looking forward.

BTW rapidshare in the evening sucks. It took me 20 attempts to get a free user slot. And it was damm slow.

An Advice: Anybody who dont want to play it now should download it during daytime. Its better and faster if you do it befor 3pm european time.
nepolemo
great white shark

Postby Brutalix » Fri, 09Dec04 04:49

Thank you Shark for a true masterpiece. Yes educating Alancy was challenging but so rewarding. I have to say that you really captured some of the aspects in this beautiful world that is BDSM.
I recall having read that BDSM isn't really your thing which makes even more impressive that you could create such a game. One of your very best if not the best.
I will surely play this more than one time.
Brutalix
great white shark

Postby Nightwolf » Fri, 09Dec04 05:25

Hey Shark, great game! Really long as well, which is good.Im stuck at the moment at the whip thing though ha.
You lived up to the expectations. Loved most of the scenes (am still in part 1) hated the BDSM though. It was done well indeed! but just isnt my thing, just dont want to hit the chicks like that. Quite different compared to the innocent likes of Cloe and Wendy.

Also, just wanted to mention, there are some typo's in the english version, in the beginning and near the whip thing part.
Nightwolf
Pilot fish

Postby MonoKai » Fri, 09Dec04 06:03

Love the Game. 10 out of 10. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
MonoKai
Pilot fish

Postby Newdood » Fri, 09Dec04 08:51

Yahoo!! Thanks Shark - I get a kick out of realizing I am one of the first to SEE this, although I'm jealous of those who got to help on putting it together.

Haven't made a whole lot of progress in it yet, but have run into a couple of items in episode 1 that I'd change if it were my game:

1. There isn't much contrast between the excitement/status bar and the background. For those of us with older eyes, it can be hard to distinguish between SLOW progress and NO progress.

2. There is a delay between the display of a line of dialogue and the appearance of the "forward" button. For those of us who have already read the opening dialogue but have had to re-start for one reason or another, this can be a little frustrating.
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Freddy » Fri, 09Dec04 09:59

just click on the field, where the butten should be... so you can skip without seeing the button.

the realization of the game is just unbefuckinglievable. i havent play it in fullscrren so cant say anything about resolution. but in small window its realy great.

some parts are tricky. but i love that.

we all should o bow to the gamecrew ! you are realy some smart fellas
Freddy
great white shark

Postby ahardy » Fri, 09Dec04 10:00

i'm get stucked on a part on 2nd episode i will need wait an walktrhougt
ahardy
sirens hunter

Postby Newdood » Fri, 09Dec04 10:59

Thanks, Freddy - that makes it MUCH more tolerable!
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby dcyberjf » Fri, 09Dec04 11:36

Shark, this game seem awesome. Over an hour & part 1 is not finish, it's a really challenging games (more than the others). must find a way to finish it to try part 2 Image
i manage to finish part 1, it's great, except the pleasure bar hard to see for a colorblind (the color of the bar is too similar to the color of the background)

GREAT WORK Shark !!!
dcyberjf
great white shark

Postby sharkfan » Fri, 09Dec04 11:37

Amazing Game Shark, Raelee, Luke, Cloe, Jackadict and anyone I may have left out. Took me several hours of yelling at my computer to figure everything out. More than worth the wait. Even the bad endings were good. Way to go everyone. You did an OUTSTANDING job!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou :nux: [img]smile/sifflotte.gif[/img] [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img]

En français:

Amazing Game Shark, Raelee, Luke, Cloe, Jackadict et tous ceux que je mai ont laissé de côté. M'a fallu plusieurs heures de hurler devant mon ordinateur à la figure dans tout cela. Plus la peine d'attendre. Même les terminaisons mauvaise étaient bonnes. Way to go tout le monde. Vous avez fait un travail remarquable! Mercimercimerci Image
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby jurre8ash » Fri, 09Dec04 12:16

Image Sharky,

Amazing, you managed to combine so much nice things in this series.

What a challenge for a long serie of games.

Superb Image
jurre8ash
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Shark's games