Secret fantasy dreams 2

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Secret fantasy dreams 2

Postby shark » Mon, 09Jun08 23:10

Avogadro wrote : Bien sur que la diffusion sur d'autres sites fait de la pub mais Shark souhaite que les jeux soient réservés pendant une petite période sur son site avant d'être diffusés partout.

Quand un jeu sort, je trouve normal que les résidents du lagon soient les premiers à l'avoir. En plus, je sais que la plupars des habitués du site connaissent toutes les ficelles de mes jeux et si il y a un bug, ils vont le trouver rapidement.
Le problème, c'est que pendant cette période, le jeu est édité dans une version provisoire avec un lien "www.sharks-lagoon.fr" sur l'écran, et si le jeu apparait sur d'autres sites dans cette config, c'est le plantage assuré pour le serveur. C'est arrivé une ou deux fois dans le passé et le site est resté HS pendant pas mal de temps (les anciens s'en rappellent certainement).
n'oubliez pas que le lagon est un petit site amateur. La loc du serveur est payée avec la pub et les dons, mais si on dépasse les 20000 visiteurs par jour, ça sature. C'est pour ça que la pub pour le lagon, c'est à faire avec prudence. Je préfère qu'on soit pas trop nombreux et que ça fonctionne à peu prés correctement.
Une fois que le jeu a été suffisament testé et que les petits bug ont été traités, la version définitive sort avec le logo "hornygamer.com" et le jeu peut être diffusé sans trop de risques . Voilà, je voulais juste préciser ces points pour que vous puissiez m'aider à préserver notre lagon d'une éventuelle invasion de touristes... Ceci dit, bienvenu à tous les nouveaux, si vous êtes arrivés jusque là, c'est pas en lisant des dépliants touristiques, c'est que vous avez cherché un peu et donc que vous avez l'état d'esprit nécessaire pour être ici.
--------------------------------
When a new game is developed, I find it normal to let the lagoon residents try the game out first. In addition, I know the regular visitors (who know my game tricks) will help locate the “bugs” very quickly. The problem is that during this period, the game is published in a draft form with a link "www.sharks-lagoon.fr" on the screen. If the new game appears on other game sites in this configuration, it will crash the Server. It happened once or twice in the past and the site remained HS for quite some time. Remember that the Lagoon is a small amateur site. Loc the Server is paid for with advertising and donations, but if the site exceeds 20,000 visitors per day, it is saturated.

That is why when it is published in the Lagoon, it is done very carefully. I prefer not too many (hits) and it works about right. Once the game has been sufficiently tested and that the “bugs” are worked out, the final version is sent out with “hornygamer.com” and the game distributed without too much risk.

Well, I just wanted to clarify these points so that you can help preserve our lagoon from a possible invasion of tourists…That said, welcome to all new visitors who just not read tourist brochures, but are willing to search a little and have the mindset to be here…(thx to co90921 for translation)
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Godsh » Tue, 09Jun09 00:56

Quand un jeu sort, je trouve normal que les résidents du lagon soient les premiers à l'avoir. En plus, je sais que la plupars des habitués du site connaissent toutes les ficelles de mes jeux et si il y a un bug, ils vont le trouver rapidement.
Le problème, c'est que pendant cette période, le jeu est édité dans une version provisoire avec un lien "www.sharks-lagoon.fr" sur l'écran, et si le jeu apparait sur d'autres sites dans cette config, c'est le plantage assuré pour le serveur. C'est arrivé une ou deux fois dans le passé et le site est resté HS pendant pas mal de temps (les anciens s'en rappellent certainement).
n'oubliez pas que le lagon est un petit site amateur. La loc du serveur est payée avec la pub et les dons, mais si on dépasse les 20000 visiteurs par jour, ça sature. C'est pour ça que la pub pour le lagon, c'est à faire avec prudence. Je préfère qu'on soit pas trop nombreux et que ça fonctionne à peu prés correctement.
Une fois que le jeu a été suffisament testé et que les petits bug ont été traités, la version définitive sort avec le logo "hornygamer.com" et le jeu peut être diffusé sans trop de risques . Voilà, je voulais juste préciser ces points pour que vous puissiez m'aider à préserver notre lagon d'une éventuelle invasion de touristes... Ceci dit, bienvenu à tous les nouveaux, si vous êtes arrivés jusque là, c'est pas en lisant des dépliants touristiques, c'est que vous avez cherché un peu et donc que vous avez l'état d'esprit nécessaire pour être ici.

When a game is released, it's normal for me that all Lagon's members are the very first to play. Plus i knwo that most of the regular members experienced every ropes of the games so if a bug comes out, they'll find out it quite fast.
The matter is that during this period, the game is edited in a temporary version with a www.sharks-lagoon.fr link on teh screen so if the game is displayed on other websites, it's the final countdown up to the crash on the server. It happened one or twice before so the site was down for a while - elders surely remember of that.

Don"t forget that the Lagon is an amateur website. The host-server is paid with ads and donations, but if we're over 20000 guests per day, sever will be too busy. That's why ads on SharksLagoon has to be used cautiously. I prefer to go on with that way: we are a few here but everything works pretty good.
Once the game has been enough played here and all bugs fixed, the final version'll be released with te "hornygamer.com" logo and the game may be displayed safely.Finally, i just wanted to clarify some points so that you can help me to keep our Lagon away from an unexpected infestation of guests.. However, welcome to all newcomers, if you dropped by here it's not thank to the touristic brochures but thanks to your brain which finally lead you there,which shows that you have the good frame of mind.
Cette commande ne peut pas être exéctuée. Soit il y a une faute de frappe, soit tu n'es pas dans la bonne pièce.
A moins que l'une des commandes que tu as déjà tapées t'interdit de taper celle ci.
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby co90921 » Tue, 09Jun09 06:28

Godsh wrote :

When a game is released, it's normal for me that all Lagon's members are the very first to play. Plus i knwo that most of the regular members experienced every ropes of the games so if a bug comes out, they'll find out it quite fast.
The matter is that during this period, the game is edited in a temporary version with a www.sharks-lagoon.fr link on teh screen so if the game is displayed on other websites, it's the final countdown up to the crash on the server. It happened one or twice before so the site was down for a while - elders surely remember of that.

Don"t forget that the Lagon is an amateur website. The host-server is paid with ads and donations, but if we're over 20000 guests per day, sever will be too busy. That's why ads on SharksLagoon has to be used cautiously. I prefer to go on with that way: we are a few here but everything works pretty good.
Once the game has been enough played here and all bugs fixed, the final version'll be released with te "hornygamer.com" logo and the game may be displayed safely.Finally, i just wanted to clarify some points so that you can help me to keep our Lagon away from an unexpected infestation of guests.. However, welcome to all newcomers, if you dropped by here it's not thank to the touristic brochures but thanks to your brain which finally lead you there,which shows that you have the good frame of mind.

Godsh:

A very good translation. As you can tell, I do not know the French language. I used Shark's English remarks and tried to translate the message of what he was trying to convey literally. Most of us would understand his message, however, I was trying to write it so it could be understood by "all". I PM'd Shark my "translation" before he posted it. The English grammar (sentence) structure is completely different than the French.

Thank you for the better translation.
co90921
star of the reef

Postby duceduce » Tue, 09Jun09 10:21

i'm so lost where is this secret word found at?
duceduce
Pilot fish

Postby co90921 » Tue, 09Jun09 16:48

duceduce wrote : i'm so lost where is this secret word found at?

Go to the main page (Forum Index) in Shark's Lagoon: Read Introductions, Doctor Shark Consultations, and Shark's Games. The answer is in those Threads. Start looking in "Secret Fantasy 2".

Go ahead and introduce yourself to the members here in the Lagoon. By the way....Welcome!!
co90921
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Tue, 09Jun09 22:35

duceduce wrote : I'm so lost where is this secret word found at?

The hidden word is within the first 6 pages of this thread. Read with care what Shark says. I recommend you read all suggested pages or you may be even more frustrated.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby OhDamnit » Mon, 09Jun15 06:30

yet another awesome game...I'm glad I got my new computer and can come on here again.
OhDamnit
Pilot fish

Postby qbv8 » Mon, 09Jun15 19:38

Ah, another bug of this forum software: if you delete the last post, and this last post is the topmost on a new page, than the forum software keeps this new page (but without a post) and sends you to nirvana (/dev/null) :)

Therefore I add this (new dummy) post here as a replacement for the old deleted one, so that everything works as expected ...

:)
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09Jun15 22:57

THX, qbv8!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Yabunkaze » Fri, 09Jun19 07:57

I'm getting rather frustrated. I've read every post, the walkthrough, and even know the secret help word.

For some reason, I can't get past the part where Cloe kisses Wendy, then plays with her breast, then her clit... I try to click on Wendy's hair like it says to in the walkthrough... nothing. I even tried clicking on Cloe's hair. (And I mean everywhere for both.)
I've also used the secret help word and all I get is it showing me Wendy's mouth and clit... even when I've done those.
Anyone have any advice please? (And in English... I'm unilingual...)
Yabunkaze
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 09Jun19 10:10

Hi, Yabunkaze, first, welcome to the Lagoon!
Your little problem you can solve by doing the following: You start with clicking on Wendy's mouth. As long as you hold the mouse button down, Cloé kisses Wendy. Then click on Wendy's right breast. Cloé caresses Wendy's breast. Then click on Wendy's pussy (clit). Cloe fingers Wendy'y pussy. Then stop and there will be some dialogue between the girls.

Then let Cloé kiss Wendy again, but hold the mouse button down when moving the target to Cloè's breast, so that Cloe kisses Wendy and simultanously Wendy strokes Cloé's breast. Thereafter you click again on Wendy's mouth and in the same way move the target to Wensdy's clit and cilck. Cloé will then finish off Wendy.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby fanie » Fri, 09Jun19 18:44

qui a la solution de secret fantasy dream 3 je suis bloquer aider moi
fanie
Pilot fish

Postby qbv8 » Fri, 09Jun19 19:06

Wow! This would be the first time that someone publishes a walkthrough even before the game exists :)

Congratulations!

Seriously, just have a look into The "I'm-stuck-and-need-quick-help" overview. You will find links that will most probably answer your questions, e.g. have a look at Arnulf's walkthrough videos. Ah, yes, and look for "Secret Fantasy dreams 2" :)
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby fanie » Sat, 09Jun20 11:30

coucou je suis boquer ds secret fantasy reve2 aide moi ou donner moi une astuce pour m aider svp
fanie
Pilot fish

Postby qbv8 » Sat, 09Jun20 11:56

Hi fanie
as my passive french capabilities are very limited, I do not understand the word boquer and the meaning of coucou. But I got the impression, that you still need help.

Go to the Walkthrough Videos page. At the bottom of the page you will find an image of Secret Fantasy dreams 2. Click on it, and it will lead you to a place where you can download Arnulf's complete Walkthrough Video of the game. By carefully looking at this video, you most probably will find the solution.

Hope this helps.
qbv8
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games