Game scenario contest

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Game scenario contest

Postby shark » Sun, 11Jan30 13:03

Hi BumpyDog and welcome in the lagoon.
It seems a great and good work! The action is well detailed and the sequences of the story are credible. While reading, I felt the usual atmosphere of the series.
the contest standart is raising....
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby lucky loser » Sun, 11Jan30 23:35

These ideas definitely have the feel of HA- now I'm impatient to play the new HA, whichever one it is!
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 11Feb04 06:30

lucky loser wrote : These ideas definitely have the feel of HA- now I'm impatient to play the new HA, whichever one it is!

I am feeling a little impatient. Not because I'd like to see a choice made. Far be that immediately.

No. I'd like at least to see some expressions of interest from many who "would like to see Wendy/Nanny .... ". Along with that, maybe just a bare outline of where the entry might lead. That way we would have some idea whether the contest was a good idea. If you don't express some thought don't be prepared to offer later undue critiques.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Hey Chief » Fri, 11Feb04 11:28

Squeeky, I'm still trying to finish my out line, please be patient.
Thanks Image
"Cloe it's Nanny's turn then yours"
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 11Feb04 11:53

Hey Chief wrote : Squeeky, I'm still trying to finish my out line, please be patient.
Thanks Image
"Cloe it's Nanny's turn then yours"

Terrific. Love to know how many more that we can potentially expect.

I've made a compilation which may be of interest:
Squeeky: @
viewtopic.php?p=27153#p27153
mort: @
viewtopic.php?p=27159#p27159
LRM: @
viewtopic.php?p=27161#p27161
BumpyDog: @
viewtopic.php?p=27175#p27175
tetokare: @
viewtopic.php?p=27184#p27184
petuchi10: @
viewtopic.php?p=27186#p27186
WTF: @
viewtopic.php?p=27200#p27200
Squeeky [incomplete thought]: @
viewtopic.php?p=27205#p27205
Graen:
viewtopic.php?p=27216#p27216

Hey Chief, a promise to come
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/p-2153 ... m#id114159

Wondering?
Do Wendy's parent's belong to a "swingers" club, Nanny knew this and has tried to protect Wendy from that influence?
Then too, has there been a Parent plan, which included Nanny, to keep Wendy "pristine" for this birthday which would be her "swinging" debut? We know that is lost, but .... (?) ...
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Marco6661 » Mon, 11Feb07 23:41

Bonsoir à tous,

J'avais il y a un an posté une idée allant dans ce sens:
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... STIONS.htm

Je veux bien essayer de déveloper plus en profondeur mais je trouve qu'il serait dommage de dévoiler les détails de l'intrigue dans l'éventualité d'un suivi...

Amitiés, Marco.

Traduction Google:

Hi everyone,

I posted a year ago an idea along these lines:
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... STIONS.htm

I am willing to try more in-depth developer but I think it would be a pity to disclose the details of the plot in the event of a follow-up ...

Regards, Marco. Image
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Feb08 01:53

We are talking about "Wendy's Birthday Party" so what could be a better "follow-up"? Besides, from the entries not chosen Shark should be able to use many thoughts within them if he does decide to take HA beyond this.

We really do need some more thoughts.

Computer translation:
Nous parlons de la Soirée d'anniversaire de "Wendy" ainsi quelle pourrait être une meilleure "suite" ? En plus des entrées pas l'Aigrefin choisi devrait être en mesure d'utiliser beaucoup de pensées dans eux s'il décide vraiment de prendre HA au-delà de cela.

Nous avons vraiment besoin de certains plus de pensées.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby tetokare » Sat, 11Feb12 01:04

Hi lagooners,
This is my little contribution at your contest.
This scenario can be modified.
enjoy!
A french version is also available (my natural language)
ENGLISH VERSION

Wendy's birthday,

INTRODUCTION
Stage 1
Nanny and Wendy are at the edge of the swimming pool (HA 3), on deckchairs.
Wendy teases Nanny by removing her swimsuit, and by playing with her breast.
Suddenly the telephone rings and Nanny is going to pick up, she leaves bosoms nude. During this time Wendy masterbates.
Stage 2
Nanny is at the telephone, in the other end Cloé speaks.
" Hello Nanny Cloé on phone, How are you? "
" Very well Miss Cloé thank you, what may I do for you? "
" Well Nanny I shall to organize one party for our Wendy’s birthday, and with your permission I had thought of making it at home. We could invite some friends of the boarding school, there will be some music and as possible be a fireworks. "
" I do not know if the firework would be reasonable dear Cloé "
" Oh please Nanny, 20 is an important age and I think that we have to offer her the most beautiful day of its life, it will be a small party between friends, we shall be reasonable I promised you. "
" Well, I agree, but on a condition. I wish to participate in the organization of your party. "
" Oh thank you Nanny, you are a love. Goodbye Nanny, see you later. "
" Goodbye Cloé "
Nanny hangs up and returns to the swimming pool.
" Who was it Nanny? "
" It was a mister Franck who wanted if you would be inclined to go with him at the cinema tomorrow, dear Wendy, I am going out this after noon, I shall return late "
" All right, I shall be delighted "
Nanny goes away to the house.

Part 1

The next day Franck comes to look for Wendy, they leave together by car.
A little time after Cloé arrive with two friends and release from their cars of numerous presents.
The dining room is decorated, banners, candles, balloons
Buffets are raised stocked with cakes and we also find some champagne bottles in buckets, decanters of multicolored cocktail, magnificent bunches of flowers decorate tables.
Nanny work in cooking in the kitchen. Cloé joined her.
She takes place at the back of Nanny.
" Nanny, do you think that everything will be ready? "
" Yes, of course, we almost finished "
Cloé caresses(cherishes) Nanny's hair, then the neck.
At this moment Nanny brings down a cake on the ground. Cloé bends and caresses(cherishes) Nanny's leg and goes back up(raises) slowly. She lifts(raises) her skirt (not to lift(not raise) too fast otherwise Nanny goes away).
Nanny faces Cloé. Cloé the curtain loop, Nanny is allowed make.
Cloé puts hands on Nanny's hips and caress, then goes up towards her breast.
Unbutton slowly Nanny's blouse (not too fast otherwise Nanny goes away). Soon Nanny is breast nude, Cloé caresses them, plays with nipples then kisses them. She takes advantage of it to cross the hand on Nanny's pubis, she lifts her skirt to caress her better, then he it made slide on the ground. Nanny is in pants, which soon meets so on the ground, Nanny is naked, Cloé the curtain loop while caressing her sex, she soon introduces a finger then two into her sex and masturbates. Nanny has an orgasm.
She gets dressed again, Cloé goes away.

Part 2

Nanny arrives from the kitchen with dishes which she puts on tables, she looks at Cloé who gives a wink to her.
The telephone sounds Nanny pick up
" Allo, yes, very well, thank you "
" Miss, Mister Franck has just called me, they start, they will be within half an hour, everybody there ready, we switch off the lights "
The car of Franck arrives, Wendy comes down.
" Thank you Franck for this after delicious noon, you want to come to take a refreshment? "
" Not thank you Miss Wendy, my father waits for me, goodbye " and he goes away.
Wendy enters the house plunged into the darkness.
Suddenly, light,her friends are there as well as Nanny SURPRIIIIIIIISE!!!!!
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY "
Everybody comes to kiss Wendy, when comes the tour of Cloé she kisses him while caressing her butt.
" Happy birthday my darling "
Then comes the tour of Tim and Clara. Tim is a magnificent strapping lad, black of very sports look and Clara is a young woman whose very generous breast offers itself to the glance.
There is also Karl, who has just arrived from Hawaii where he was on holidays.
Nanny sits and observes young people dancing and having fun. Cloé and Wendy, Tim and Clara approach a glass in the hand.
" Nanny, drink with us to celebrate my 20 years, you cannot refuse it "
" What did you put in this glass? "
" Some fruit juice and just a little rum. Go Nanny drink. "
" I drink to your health Miss Wendy, Happy birthday "
She drinks the glass.
" Oh I feel tired, the head turn, I am going to go to bed, it has to be the fatigue of all these preparations, good night Wendy, good night Cloé "
Sheleaves towards her bedroom.
Part 3
Nanny is in bed.
Cloé and Wendy enters in its room and settle down on each side of Nanny.
They caress slowly Nanny (not too fast or too strong if Nanny wakes up it is lost)
They make slide her nightdress of the shoulders and discover her, tits (there also attention)
They caress Nanny's breast, kiss them.
They make slide the cover and undress Nanny. She is naked now.
Cloé looks in the drawers of Nanny's chest of drawers and finds a collection of sexual toys.
" Wendy, look what hides us your Nanny! "
" Let us try! "
At this moment Tim and Clara also enter the room.
" We looked for you, that are you doing? "
" Hmm! Your nanny is a magnificent woman " says Tim
" Completely answers Clara, you would like to make love with her Tim? "
" Yes, provided that we participated in it all together "
Cloé or Wendy wake up slowly Nanny by kissing him and caressing her when the other one opens Nanny's legs and caresses then kisses her sex.
Nanny wakes up.
" That are youdoiong! Leave me! "
" Let us go Nanny, we know that you like the sex, we saw you with our friend Franck the day of Kenny's visit, you did not miss, and you seemed to like feeling his cock sliding in your pussy then between your butt. "
Several sexual toys are on the bed, of which a big one. They can be alternately used except the big person dildo who must be used at the end. They can be introduced into her, sex or its anus, or both at the same time.

At this moment it is necessary to introduce two fingers into its vagina and masturbate her so that she has pleasure, from this moment, she will be allowed make.
Tim undresses, he already has a cock of a beautiful size, while Clara kisses Nanny's sex, this last caress Tim's cock, she shakes him with hands. its cock inflates and takes a very important size.
Said Clara: " Nanny, you have already seen a cock of this size? "
" Not Clara, never. it is impressive "
" You would like to enjoy her? Let's go " and she pushes Nanny's head towards this enormous cock.
Nanny seizes the cock in the hand and puts it in mouth (it is necessary to arrive Nanny to make a deep throat, it is thus necessary to proceed slowly because the cock is very big and Nanny with a little fear but attention, Tim do not ejaculate in nanny’s mouth its lost)
At this moment Karl penetrated the room and also undresses, he is equipped well too.
He takes place behind Nanny takes some lubricant puts it on the sex and Nanny's anus. Then he takes a dildo and pushes it in Nanny's sex, then he makes it go and come. He takes a second dildo and places it in nanny's anus. Both dildos go and come in both holes. Then he removes the anal and introduced his big cock in the anus .
Then Nanny puts himself on horseback on Tim and impales himself on hi cock at first slowly then faster and faster. Tim makes a sign to Karl who takes back his position in Nanny's anus. They change position, when Tim pénetrate nanny's anus she shouts because he is really very big. (at this moment it is necessary to use the big dildo to prepare nanny for Tim's tail.)
We can then take back the position and Tim sodomizes Nanny who takes a lot of pleasure, from time to time Tim withdraws to sink even more profoundly.
Both boys enjoy on Nanny, the sperm flows of its opened anus and pussy.
During this time the girls enjoied together caressing and be enjoyed. They approach Nanny and masturbates her (dildos and maybe an attempt of fist?)
The women give themselves some pleasure mutually until they have an orgasm quite together, at this moment we see through the window of Nanny's balcony a magnificent fireworks.

The END
tetokare
tetokare
sirens hunter

Postby viking » Sun, 11Feb20 02:02

Hmmm :/ A lot of people want to see a real lesbian scene with cloe nanny and wendy, I've read the 3 scenarios, and I see a lot of man/woman. I really want to see HA5 with a nanny lesbian anal 3:)
viking
Pilot fish

Postby petuchi10 » Mon, 11Feb21 06:43

Ok...I've been sitting on this for a long time, letting it stew in my brain.

Synopsis: Wendy and Cloe, having seen Frank and Nanny being naughty with each other, devise a little plan (based on blackmail)to get Nanny to "open up" to Wendy and Cloe, under the guise of Wendy's birthday party. Characters: Wendy, Cloe, Frank, Nanny, Anna and Kenny (from HA4), and Florian with Li-Ann and Martin and Alancy (from S&D).
( I didn't want to create more characters for myself so that I didn't have to create interactions for each character, as well as not wanting to introduce more characters into the HA world).

Prologue: Wendy and Cloe enter Wendy's house and find Frank in the kitchen.

Cloe: "Frank, what are you doing here?"

Frank: "Nanny asked me to come look at the pipes in the kitchen sink. She thought they needed some attention."

Wendy: "Are you sure that those aren't HER pipes that need attention?" (Girls giggle)

Frank (looking confused): What do you mean?"

Wendy: "Come off it Frank. We saw you and Nanny together the other night."

Frank (now looking a bit worried): "I-I-I don't know what you're talking about!"

Wendy: "Don't worry Frank; we actually think we can use that to get Nanny to open up to us a bit more and allow us a bit more freedom to play around, if you'll help us."

Frank agrees and the three put their heads together, talking in whispered tones about how to enact their plan.

Nanny enters. Nanny: Oh good Miss Wendy, you're back. I was just wondering if you wanted to have a birthday party.

Wendy: Oh yes! We were just talking about that actually.

Nanny: Good! Who would you want to invite?

Wendy: I think just us four....and Kenny and Anna. Those are the only people I've really gotten to know well enough to invite.

Nanny: Ok...I think Anna and I could be chaperones. Now, do you want to have the party here or somewhere else?

Kenny (prodded by Cloe): "Actually, I think my uncle Florian would be delighted to host us at his mansion. He has a very posh Roman-style villa. He's the count of something or other.

Wendy: I love the idea! Can we Nanny, can we?

Nanny: Well, I don't see why not. Are you sure it will be no trouble Frank?

Frank: "No, he loves having guests."

Nanny: "OK....did you want any type of theme or costumes for your party Wendy?"

Wendy: "Well, I think if we're going to be in a Roman villa, we might as well have a Roman theme. Togas for all!"

Nanny (laughing): "Ok...it's all settled then."

Scene closes-Prologue ends.

Scene 1: Everyone is seated at the dining room table in Florian's villa. Everyone with the exception of Nanny and Anna are wearing togas. Amicable conversation and secretive touching between Frank and Cloe and Kenny and Wendy (and Cloe and Wendy)abound. Player must be careful not to get caught by Nanny's and Anna's watchful eyes. If caught, games reverts back to Prologue. If done correctly, one male character and one female character can be brought to orgasm. After the fun ends, game focuses on the dinner conversation.

Florian: Everyone, I have just acquired this amazing medieval device that I think you must see! (Little do Nanny and Anna know that this "device" is part of the plan hatched by Wendy, Cloe, and Frank. Frank has gone ahead and told Florian, Alancy, Martin, and Li-Ann about the plan. Wendy has told Kenny about the plan and, after hearing Kenny's wishes that his mother would lighten up as well [for Nanny and Anna grew up together and are cut from the same disciplinary cloth], decides to include Anna with Nanny as a recipient of the device's "attentions". Everyone agrees heartily.

Wendy: "Nanny and Anna! You're not in costume...where are your togas!"

Nanny: "Well...I thought that as chaperones we were exempt from today's events."

Florian: "Nonsense! If the birthday girl wants everyone in costumes, then everyone should be in costumes! Why don't you girls take Nanny and Anna to get changed and then we'll all meet in the basement to view the device. Alancy and Li-Ann can go with you. The boys can help me prepare the device for viewing."

Scene closes-Scene 1 Ends

Scene 2: All of the women are in a bedroom together helping Nanny and Anna get on their togas.

Nanny: "I don't know how you girls can walk around with this thing on. It seems scandelous to me."

Wendy: "It's not that bad Nanny. The best part is that you don't have to wear anything under it." Wendy proceeds to lift up her toga to expose her naked body. Nanny and Anna gasp in shock.

Nanny: "Miss Wendy that is so INDECENT! Stop this instant!"

Wendy: No, it isn't indecent Nanny. No one except us know that I'm not wearing anything under this. Come on, we'll show you how much fun this can be."

Wendy and Cloe proceed to sexually tease and arouse Nanny, while Alancy and Li-Ann do the same to Anna. Player must be careful to not move too fast, sexually speaking, or not to touch the wrong areas on the women's bodies too soon. If done right, the girls will bring both women to squirting orgasms.

Scene 2 closes-Scene 2 ends.

Scene 3: Everyone has convened in the basement. Florian pulls cover of off the device to reveal a set of medieval pillory stocks (a device that restrains people by locking their head and hands in place). Florian explains how it all works.

Wendy: "Oh this is so interesting! Let's see if they still work. Nanny, Anna...as the birthday girl, I think you two should test out the device."

Nanny: Miss Wendy...I-"

Wendy: "I think that the birthday girl gets to decide what happens at their party....isn't that right Florian?"

Florian (grinning mischeviously): "I believe you're right Wendy."

Wendy walks up to Nanny and whispers: "Besides, I don't think you'd want any little secrets about you and the hired help to get out to anyone."

Nanny(with a fearful look on her face): "No Miss Wendy...we'll get in the stocks."

Nanny and Anna reluctantly get in place and Florian closes the stocks on top of them.

Florian: "Now the first thing that usually happens to those put in the stocks is some form of punishment...."

So begins a round of punishment (i.e. spanking) for both women at the hands of all the others present. Puishment gradually gives way to erotic touching and sexual activity. Everyone takes their pleasure with the trapped women (Note: The exception is Kenny who, fortunately, keeps his attentions focused on Nanny). Player must be careful not to touch the wrong places on the women or move too fast or the women threaten to press charges if they aren't released, which leads to their reluctant release and the scene ends and reverts back to the beginning of Scene 3. If done correctly, the women begin to enjoy being trapped and used and end up sexually satisfied.

After everyone is satisfied, Wendy looks at Nanny.

Wendy: "Now that everyone is more familiar with each other, I don't think you'll object to more fun things like this happening again, will you?"

Nanny (looking worn but satisfied): "No Miss Wendy, not at all."

Wendy (smiling and hugging Nanny's face to her bosom): "Thank you Nanny! Thank you for making this the best birthday ever!" (Wendy kissed Nanny passionately on the lips)

Scene 3 closes-Scene 3 ends-Game ends.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby Hey Chief » Mon, 11Feb21 09:53

Petuchi 10, you figured out just what I was trying to come up with. I could not figure out how to get to the Villa. The Scenes are excellent!
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby petuchi10 » Tue, 11Feb22 09:42

Hey Chief: Thank you so much for the compliment! This is my first time that I've ever tried to create a screen play, as it were, for anything, much less an animated game. Even if my idea isn't selected, I'm pretty satisfied with the way it turned out in the end.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Feb23 03:25

Yes, that looks like a credible scenario, one which should not give Shark any real issues.

I hope we see some more worthy contributions to excite us.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Feb24 05:12

In checking through my PM Inbox I found this:

Hi Squeeks,
to answer two of your questions: Since wendy 's a fan of my work she wants for her birthday a new picture of me. And what a surprise when the artist brings it herself (and adds a personnal gift as well Image ). Something for your scenario?

Dare I not update?
Ok! I succumbed!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby DiTo » Sun, 11Feb27 04:16

HAHAHAHAHA
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female