Re: HA 4 Private consultation - help

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: HA 4 Private consultation - help (please use this thread onl

Postby Sexychild68 » Fri, 10Dec10 07:38

that was a great game shark i loved it...it was nice to see Nanny to go all the way... :) i so love you games...the graphics and stories are great...i cannot wait to see more of your work...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Goat » Fri, 10Dec10 12:43

Sexychild68 wrote : that was a great game shark i loved it...it was nice to see Nanny to go all the way... :) i so love you games...the graphics and stories are great...i cannot wait to see more of your work...

GRRRR! Thanks all, not sure what is more frustrating Shark's cunning games or you guys telling me about the plot!!!
Here am I trying to get Wendy to sit/stand up ( have pulled her top down ) befoe Nanny enters and I find here there's nanny having fun with Kenny later.
So hint please I've clicked skirt, kees, even the damn chair and she still sits there with panties on show........
Goat
sirens hunter

Postby Goat » Fri, 10Dec10 12:46

And I'll add this to the main thread, got sidelined!!

GRRRR! Thanks all, not sure what is more frustrating Shark's cunning games or you guys telling me about the plot!!!
Here am I trying to get Wendy to sit/stand up ( have pulled her top down ) befoe Nanny enters and I find here there's nanny having fun with Kenny later.
So hint please I've clicked skirt, knees, even the damn chair and she still sits there with panties on show........
Goat
sirens hunter

Postby DrDoom » Fri, 10Dec10 17:25

In Nursesimualting Scene i stuck.
I allways get the End were Kennys Mum come in. And then comes you dit something wrong... But i dont know what. Any Hints?
DrDoom
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Fri, 10Dec10 17:56

Goat wrote : And I'll add this to the main thread, got sidelined!!

So hint please I've clicked skirt, knees, even the damn chair and she still sits there with panties on show........

Not needed to be standing, just to be decent
DrDoom wrote : In Nursesimualting Scene i stuck.
I allways get the End were Kennys Mum come in. And then comes you dit something wrong... But i dont know what. Any Hints?

Why the mom come in ? Because she herd her son moaning. Try to not make him moaning...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby pplymley » Fri, 10Dec10 19:49

Great game but I am absolutely stuck in the nurses scene. Either of the girls can suck Kenny off, but as soon as he comes his mother enters and the game ends. I understand that I need to make sure he doesn't make any noise, but I simply can't see how to do that? Where do I click??
pplymley
Pilot fish

Postby DrDoom » Fri, 10Dec10 19:56

Try to not make him moaning...
And this is the Problem. i have absolutly no clue how. i try and try and try.....
DrDoom
Pilot fish

Postby Goat » Fri, 10Dec10 20:58

And some three hours later plus a dentists appointment and I'm through!!

To stop Ken's mum? Well think why he might moan and then like all women bring him close....!

Merci Le Shark, haven't had such a good day off work for ages.
Goat
sirens hunter

Postby Newdood » Sat, 10Dec11 06:08

DrDoom said: Try to not make him moaning...
And this is the Problem. i have absolutly no clue how. i try and try and try.....

and
pplymley said: Great game but I am absolutely stuck in the nurses scene. Either of the girls can suck Kenny off, but as soon as he comes his mother enters and the game ends. I understand that I need to make sure he doesn't make any noise, but I simply can't see how to do that? Where do I click??

Think - you've figured out how to make either girl give Kenny some oral pleasure, but his MOM shows up at the door when he makes noise! OK - what ELSE might the girls do? How can they help him keep quiet? I guarantee you'll like the answer, but you'll have to change your thinking a bit - it's NOT a matter of clicking something or somewhere....
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby smooth135 » Sat, 10Dec11 08:20

I really feel stupid even asking, but what is the next step when nanny is kneeling in front of Franck after rubbing outer thigh, belly, inner thigh, belly again? I keep repeating these actions, running bar as far as it goes before each action, but cannot find the next spot. I have tried his bulge, his waist, her ass, her lips, his lips, both sets of hands... I'm stuck!!!
smooth135
sirens hunter

Postby dcyberjf » Sat, 10Dec11 09:05

Wow !! Image thank Shark, as always you made a great game. it definitively worth the waiting. [img]kator/clap.gif[/img]

I found four scene, i'm not sure if there is some more. thank in advance !!

and thank Shark for this awesome game !! [img]kator/smiley14.gif[/img]
dcyberjf
great white shark

Postby LRM » Sat, 10Dec11 21:56

smooth135 wrote : I really feel stupid even asking, but what is the next step when nanny is kneeling in front of Franck after rubbing outer thigh, belly, inner thigh, belly again? I keep repeating these actions, running bar as far as it goes before each action, but cannot find the next spot. I have tried his bulge, his waist, her ass, her lips, his lips, both sets of hands... I'm stuck!!!

Perhaps a little more direct contact is needed. How would I as Nanny initiate that?
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby smooth135 » Sun, 10Dec12 03:33

Ok, LRM, I finally found the right spot, now Franck is behind her half naked, rubbing her bottom through dress and breasts thru shirt. I'm frustrated finding the next spot... any help? (I think I'm killing too many brain cells!)
smooth135
sirens hunter

Postby scifi*fish » Sun, 10Dec12 05:45

Played and finished the game. I really like the continue feature on this game and I think it helped to finish the game faster. I loved the game and all the scenes and it was definitely easy to figure things out. If you are having trouble with this game, try the older ones first so you can get a feel for Sharks games. I do wish the nanny scene was longer (watch out for the candle!) but once again AWESOME GAME Shark
scifi*fish
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Sun, 10Dec12 11:25

smooth135 wrote : Ok, LRM, I finally found the right spot, now Franck is behind her half naked, rubbing her bottom through dress and breasts thru shirt. I'm frustrated finding the next spot... any help? (I think I'm killing too many brain cells!)

@ smooth135;
What did you do to get Nanny to advance?
Did you try that with Frank?
A little thought solves most problems...
L
Got Wood?
LRM

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games