Re: HA 4 Private consultation - help

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: HA 4 Private consultation - help (please use this thread onl

Postby LionBrz » Thu, 11Jan20 03:49

Ok LRM and BlackBeauty.

I got it.

The save-code is good idea. Great!
Now I Will sleep more early.

Thanks.
LionBrz
Pilot fish

Postby David » Thu, 11Jan20 17:09

LionBrz wrote : Image

I have played the HA1, HA2 and HA3 and others.

Start the game:
After kiss between Wendy and Cloe, Cloe put her hand on leg Wendy's. Wendy get up the t-shirt and Cloe put hand on panties Wendy's. From this moment, I don't do anything. I lose the command of the game to computer.

As you have played Shark's games previously, you will find that there are similarities between those games & this one. e.g. having to restore a character's position to the same as at the start of the scene before someone else enters the room.

As to your question: 2 girls are getting frisky. Who do you think would be watching them & what would that person most likely be doing?
David
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby LionBrz » Fri, 11Jan21 04:15

[img]smile/beer.gif[/img]

Ok Guys,
Thanks, I finished the game.

LRM wrot: "...There is a fourth that demonstrates what to do next. You must figure that one on your own. Shark I think offered a hint previously."

I did't understand it.
Please, you should write another way about FIGURE ON. I know "figure out".

Thanks to everybory again.
LionBrz
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Fri, 11Jan21 04:57

LRM wrote : How many people are in the room? Have you tried anyone else?
L
Your English is quite good. You will be given 3 words. There is a fourth that demonstrates what to do next. You must figure that one on your own. Shark I think offered a hint previously.

"You must find or arrive at that one on your own." would have been a better response.
There is usually a help word that illustrates the required action to proceed. It is rarely given (you must through trial and error) discover it. A few days into a new game Shark often provides a hint or two. I think he openly provided it in HA3. I think the only time.
L
I am American; I do not speak or write English either. LOL
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Jan22 01:27

@LionBrz;
Shark overtly provided the help word and instructions to a French mermaid (Pauline), but I have often seen him help a female as do I.
Shark
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LionBrz » Sat, 11Jan22 02:58

ok! Thanks. I finished the HA4. I'll whish
next game.

My doubt was about English and not about game anymore.
LionBrz
Pilot fish

Postby LionBrz » Sun, 11Jan23 01:01

Shark, I found out the password.
LionBrz
Pilot fish

Postby grockts » Mon, 11Jan24 04:19

Your new game HA 4 was fun, the only part I had real trouble with and had to look up the answer for was the Nanny and Frank scene just after she was rubbing on his body and you finished the dialogue.
The next move had me stumped for a while, you have to do it quick or you loose the shot and have to refill the bar.

A VERY FUNNY alternate ending to the Nanny and Frank scene would have been when you TRIED to do the alternate entry and ended up giving Nanny another serious humping which resulted in the candle getting knocked over and Frank ACCIDENTALLY cumming inside of Nanny and getting her PREGNANT.

A scene like that would have been worth quite a chickle given how much the Nanny dotes on PROPER BEHAVIOR.
Imagine her having to explain how she ended up in "a family way" to her young charge......LOL
grockts
Pilot fish

Postby bigdrew130 » Wed, 11Jan26 06:13

Ok stuck on the nany scene right after the dialogue and frank has her suck on his tip. i dont know where else to go from there. please help
bigdrew130
Pilot fish

Postby Newdood » Wed, 11Jan26 06:37

Think of what Franck did to get her to suck the tip - is there any way he could do more of the same?
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby bigdrew130 » Wed, 11Jan26 06:49

Ok got past the nanny scene but im am completely stuck on what to do. kennys in bed and the dialogue has through fever, stomch, and chest but i dont know wher to click from there. a hint would be greatly appreciated.
bigdrew130
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 11Jan26 11:19

bigdrew130 wrote : Ok got past the nanny scene but im am completely stuck on what to do. kennys in bed and the dialogue has through fever, stomch, and chest but i dont know wher to click from there. a hint would be greatly appreciated.

Wendy as something in her hand that will make kenny to react !
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Wed, 11Jan26 11:26

bigdrew130 wrote : Ok got past the nanny scene but im am completely stuck on what to do. kennys in bed and the dialogue has through fever, stomch, and chest but i dont know wher to click from there. a hint would be greatly appreciated.

If Rikwar's hint does not work for you READ the previous posts. There is at least one direct "do this action". This game hes been out long enough almost every possible place you can get stuck has been answered. Your job is to read them BEFORE screaming help.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 11Jan28 10:24

[img]smile/thumb.gif[/img], LRM!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby bedtyme08 » Sat, 11Jan29 16:19

trickle1 wrote: I hate to admit it - but I am stumped. Never happened before on Wendy games. I had to create an account to post this! I have tried now for two weeks to get past the bedroom/CPR scene. I can't find how to make Wendy decent before Nanny comes it. I think have tried every part of her body, but the period is so short before Nanny comes in that experimenting is quite difficult. I have tried all over: feet, legs, knees hand, arm, waist. But the only thing she does is pull down her shirt and in comes Nanny. I am sure that is the second step and I can't find the first.

Welcome to the forum, trickle1! Now that you've set up an account, we hope we'll hear (see) more from you.

You're right about the number of actions required, but don't be too sure of what order they have to happen in!

Watch for the active X-hairs, and move fast when you see 'em!

I have the same problem as this guy. I wonder if you could give me the same help, too! This game is the hardest yet. I like it though.
bedtyme08
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games