Babysitting

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New game - Babysitting

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Dec22 06:07

angiesex wrote:
Ben978 wrote:I Need help! I tried every thing but can't find the 5th massage point,

not even when I have take every point to the max

it helps if u listen to shark i did and i found the 5ft spot and everything [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Sounds like you are a very diligent and studious pupil, we like that type! Care to explain yourself though, at Introductions? [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Re: Babysitting

Postby rainbow » Thu, 11Dec22 17:04

can anybody help me? I have 70 points, she is blowing his penis, but I don't know whats next. Her hand catch his hand doesn't work. Here I didn't found any help. please help through PM.
thanks.
rainbow
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Thu, 11Dec22 19:01

rainbow wrote:can anybody help me? I have 70 points, she is blowing his penis, but I don't know whats next. Her hand catch his hand doesn't work. Here I didn't found any help. please help through PM.
thanks.

Use the "advanced search" function for "+blow", do as instructed and you'll find your answer.
Do you realize this game was released over a year ago? Do you really think in all that time no one else got stuck where you did and asked for help? Please help yourself BEFORE screaming I'm stuck.
Welcome to the Lagoon.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby rainbow » Thu, 11Dec22 20:49

LRM wrote:
rainbow wrote:can anybody help me? I have 70 points, she is blowing his penis, but I don't know whats next. Her hand catch his hand doesn't work. Here I didn't found any help. please help through PM.
thanks.

Use the "advanced search" function for "+blow", do as instructed and you'll find your answer.
Do you realize this game was released over a year ago? Do you really think in all that time no one else got stuck where you did and asked for help? Please help yourself BEFORE screaming I'm stuck.
Welcome to the Lagoon.
Lou

thank you for your help, this demos are great aid. ;)
and thanks for welcome.
rainbow
Pilot fish

Postby Johnnyreb1966 » Sun, 12Jan01 16:04

i'm stuck at the shower the next morning
Johnnyreb1966
Pilot fish

Postby zepjock » Sun, 12Jan01 18:05

Hi
new to the forum but played the games,having problems with Babysitter.Get thru the mutual massage until the phone rings,but whichever option i choose the game play runs slow and the cross hairs jerk around the screen making play impossible
a little help please
zepjock
Pilot fish

Re: new game in Priv Box Babysitting

Postby martyn5056 » Thu, 12Jan05 20:54

core214 wrote:
Tjommi wrote:I still don't get it.
I got 70 points and she thinks of me as exiting.
at the kitchen I got 3 choices. After trying and failing, 2 of them leads to bad endings, I pick the second shower. She take his hand, and I can't figure out what to do next. Nor do I find any other hotspots. I should mention that I am pm'ing with someone about this allready but I am impatient want to get through this scenario.

I am going to start over and experient with differnt kind of reps affection lvls by doing some bad stuff and good stuff and see if the outcome is different then. tralalala

im also stuck there if someone know how to get by please let me know

start by just licking the end of his cock by clicking and holding on her head then blow job by clicking holding and moving mouse then wank him till he cums by clicking and holding by his balls

EDIT moderator : Thanks for using the spoiler button when you give direct clues
martyn5056
Pilot fish

Postby joker081087 » Wed, 12Jan18 14:18

Scusate, sono al pub, ho appena finito di "insegnare" a giocare a biliardo...Ora ho messo la mano sulla spalla della ragazza e sulla coscia, la bacio sul collo e subito dopo le palpo il seno...qui mi sono fermato...cosa devo fare x continuare?
joker081087
sirens hunter

Postby NaughtyButNice » Wed, 12Jan18 16:20

joker081087 wrote:Scusate, sono al pub, ho appena finito di "insegnare" a giocare a biliardo...Ora ho messo la mano sulla spalla della ragazza e sulla coscia, la bacio sul collo e subito dopo le palpo il seno...qui mi sono fermato...cosa devo fare x continuare?

Luigi può forse autare ...
Dans le Love Game ?
NaughtyButNice
great white shark

sex: Female

Babysitting

Postby Sunny » Tue, 12Feb14 03:40

ok im at the part where their at the bar.. he rubbed her private area and i dont know what to do from there
Sunny
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Feb14 03:52

Sunny wrote:ok im at the part where their at the bar.. he rubbed her private area and i dont know what to do from there

Should I have someone as attractive with me I'd find other places to fondle, bet you could think of some.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Re: new game in Priv Box Babysitting

Postby AbzWayne » Fri, 12Feb17 14:30

FINALLY .. was on the Bathroom blowjob part and was stuck .. searched and searched, even registered, but finally .. someone tells me how to get past it .. THANK YOUUUUUUU martyn5056 [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Got past the massage and tried one option on the phone.. but now after re-doing it cant get past the massage again !!! [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
PS: found the help word, but that doesnt help in the last matter !!! so damned BUGGING !!!

Sod It .. giving in .. been at this for 20 mins to redo and finish the bloody massage !!! [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
AbzWayne
Pilot fish

Postby Avatar » Tue, 12Feb21 13:41

Hi!

I can't seem to get pass the part where Akemi "kiss" Lola goodbye...

The cursor no longer appear (or extremely infrequently as if it was not intended), Lola seems to find it very pleasurable but never to the point that the bar fills in or at least to the point that something else happens.

Akemi can move her head but that doesn't seem to get me past a certain point...

Any ideas?

Thank you!
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Wed, 12Feb22 13:51

Akemi can move her head in two different points : that will make the meter rise up.
After that, restart with a simple "kiss"
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Avatar » Fri, 12Feb24 04:05

Merci Luke, c'est bien ce que j'ai essayé de faire mais ça n'a pas fonctionné. J'ai du repartir le jeu et reprendre à l'étape qui précédait cet endroit en utilisant le code

Thank you Luke, that was indeed what I was trying to do but it didn't work. I had to restart the game and jump to the step just before that place using the code.
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games