Whakawai

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Whakawai

Postby Jaywalk » Tue, 10Dec14 22:16

Yeah, i figured that much. but the game is stopping. Only the music is playing, the mouse cursor dissappears and nothing happens.
Jaywalk
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 10Dec16 14:24

Just try once more amd be parient! You have to treat a virgin, as Shark previously said! :no:
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby davidice » Thu, 10Dec16 15:18

HELPPPPP

Je suis toujours sur le bateau avec les 3 filles, et je n'arrive pas à trouver comment empêcher que la vahiné enlève sa culotte... (pourtant, avec les filles, en général, c'est plutôt le problème inverse^^)

I'm always on the boat with the 3 girls and i really don't know how to avoid the "bad" end... Help me please
davidice
sirens hunter

Postby luke » Thu, 10Dec16 16:38

Ben, c'est pas trop compliqué : note ce que tu fais pour qu'elle enlève sa culotte (c'est effectivement à partir de là que tu pars dans la mauvaise voie) et tente autre chose. Petit indice : il y a 3 filles sur le bateau
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Newdood » Sun, 10Dec19 08:28

Thanks, Shark,

Another pretty spectacular escapade with plenty of sex action to keep things interesting.

And, VERY ESPECIALLY - Thank YOU Raelee!! Image This game had a very different feel to it, especially near the end. There was a very obviously different motivating force behind it that I LIKE very much. In fact, I may have found a new favorite.
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Dec19 09:32

Excuse??

The game or Raelee?

Or maybe both?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby psycho72 » Tue, 10Dec21 14:19

Ashley is a real teaser wish more to do
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby psycho72 » Tue, 10Dec21 15:36

reached the waterfall
thereafter got good ending
how do i get bad end
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby luke » Tue, 10Dec21 16:40

psycho72 wrote : how do i get bad end

Why does Ahoroa stop what she was doing ? Try something else
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby petuchi10 » Wed, 10Dec22 08:47

Janek23 wrote : It is with great regret that I have to write this comment, but although I think that your work, Shark, is excellent, and I was very happy to play this game, I am rather disappointed. The main problem is the lack of characteristic features that made the series "Horny Afternoon" and "Desire and Submission" so great - I don't know if any of the players remember the names of girls and boys who appear in the game, except of main heroine. All others are featureless and it makes this game a short erotic movie in fact, with very little replayability that were in all previous Shark's games. I will rejoin Priv-Box every time when there is new game, but with this one I am dissatisfied

I tend to agree with Janek23. This game seemed to miss a lot of the erotic intrigue that made the other games so special for me. It did play quite a bit like an erotic movie for me as well. Honestly, I think that the fact that this game was focused on more of a linear "moralistic" plot rather than one or two characters directing things for the purpose of sheer naughty sexy fun was really telling in my reception of this game, and while this plot line and the game overall was fun, I don't think it really lived up to the other games and their plot line.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby psycho72 » Wed, 10Dec22 09:35

got the ending where she refuses but game ends is that all in first part??????????
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby Newdood » Wed, 10Dec22 12:50

psycho72 wrote: got the ending where she refuses but game ends is that all in first part??????????

Can't quite figure out where you're stuck. In part one, she doesn't refuse too many times, and when she DOES, it doesn't lead to an ending. If you've reached the end of part 1, there will be a message "End of Part 1" (or something similar)

If you still need help, give a little more detail about the situation. Send me a PM if your details will spoil the story for other players.
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby lucky loser » Fri, 10Dec24 09:03

Whoa- the deleted scene in the game that's in the priv-box is pretty intense, and just emphasizes the date-rape part of the "bad ending" of part 2.

I understand why you cut it, but I'm glad you included it in the Priv-Box. It's interesting that the player has to balance being adventurous in which choices s/he makes but the overall plot is guided by a very romantic storyline (waiting for her true love).

Thumbs up, definitely different than the other games in tone. My faves are still the Nanny ones, but I've enjoyed every animated game that's come from the Shark's Lagoon. (The 2 photo ones are alright, but I prefer the others by far)

Glad to be able to support you w/ a donation!
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby Craban » Sun, 10Dec26 20:11

Is there a moving hot spot or a special timing when Phil is going to lick her? Sometimes I got an action but then I released the button too fast. I can hardly reproduce it.

Edit: Just as I posted that I found that "press+move" is an option... [img]kator/smiley19.gif[/img]
Craban
star of the reef

Postby LOLLI » Tue, 10Dec28 23:49

aiutatemi sono fermo sulla barca
LOLLI
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games