Whakawai

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Whakawai

Postby shark » Sun, 12May13 22:54

Ahoroa says :" You want to kiss my breasts?!!... errr... I don’t know... if... if you want..."
Ok, kiss her breasts..... and after you have do that, DOES'NT TOUCH AHOROA ANYMORE !
Is it clear enough?
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Mon, 12May14 01:44

shanepou wrote:PLEASE READ EVERYTHING FIRST!

Yes, I read every single pages of every single posts. Yes, I read all 44 pages and every single posts in there. Yes, I've been playing shark lagoon games for years. (Just forgot my username so remade one). Yes, I read the rules and understand the rules. Yes, I know about the rapidshare download the thing is that I only have a laptop that's about to bust if I download even .0001 kb, so I'm not going to download the walkthrough video. Yes, I know about the search thing but it's useless, it never finds anything I want, and when I even simplify it to like just leg, it's just people not being clear again. And it's useless when you have read every single post on every single pages 10 times now. And yes, I'm still stuck that at the place that everyone ask. So please read and be more clear. I know you guys aren't allow to give away the full method and will delete the post if do so. But the thing is yes, I'm stuck at the boat. And here's why I'm still stuck after reading all of the post of every single pages. You guys are not clear. AT ALL! Here's why you guys aren't clear and thus I am stuck. Okay after the suntan lotion, the brunnette rubs the main girl's leg and then you go up. Now here's where I'm stuck. I get the bad ending and someone says change action before the panties. But that's not clear. Where do I change action? Before the blonde rubs the main girl's breast? Or rub it but then stop before the text says, "May I kiss them?" and then change the action there? Or change the action after the text says, "My I kiss them?" Then change the action there? Another thing that's not clear is that it is my understanding that after the main girl's breast rubbing, you move to her pussy? I tried that on every action possible before the rubbing breast, after the text, before the text, before the kiss and still doesn't work. And I hear something about rubbing the blond girl's legs, and I tried that in all of my different scenario. Or rub the burnnett'es breast and I tried all of that too. See? You guys aren't clear. There's so many different scenario non of them are working. I've been doing this for 3 weeks and I usually don't look at forums at all and just play it on my own and when I do look at forum I kinda understand it and later figure it out. And there are times when I'm reading the posts I'm not sure if they're talking about my situation as there are many scenario that are about the same like there's going to be more scenes where you rub the breasts and so on. So please help!

Shark provides the help word on page 14, 15, or 16.
If you use the "Forgotten Passwod" option you can recover your old status...
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby rainbow » Wed, 12May30 19:59

so can I ask You: I have a problem It doesn't work click on blonde girl on Ahoras panty, so how can I start?
1. massaging Ahoras legs and next touch her panty?
rainbow
Pilot fish

Postby poisson » Wed, 12May30 20:21

rainbow wrote:so can I ask You: I have a problem It doesn't work click on blonde girl on Ahoras panty, so how can I start?

Can you be more specific? Which scene are you stuck on?
The boat scene or the waterfall scene or the bedroom scene ?
poisson
great white shark

Postby rainbow » Wed, 12May30 20:29

poisson wrote:
rainbow wrote:so can I ask You: I have a problem It doesn't work click on blonde girl on Ahoras panty, so how can I start?

The Boat scene, in the demos this fact doesnt showing, after bad focus is next only blondes hand on panty (on demo) so I cannot move further.
rainbow
Pilot fish

Postby poisson » Wed, 12May30 23:02

rainbow wrote:
poisson wrote:

The Boat scene, in the demos this fact doesnt showing, after bad focus is next only blondes hand on panty (on demo) so I cannot move further.

After the blonde girl massages her thighs, rub more lotion on the sleeping girl, then immediately click on Ahoroa's breasts.
I had planned on giving hints only but since you don't understand english, i had to be direct.
poisson
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 12May31 01:38

poisson wrote:
rainbow wrote:
poisson wrote:

After the blonde girl massages her thighs, rub more lotion on the sleeping girl, then immediately click on Ahoroa's breasts.
I had planned on giving hints only but since you don't understand english, i had to be direct.

If you feel that you can't give a hint consider that post a PM might be a better way.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby poisson » Thu, 12May31 15:54

Squeeky wrote:If you feel that you can't give a hint consider that post a PM might be a better way.

OK, you're the boss.. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Only PMs from now on. (Even though this forum is for asking and offering help)
poisson
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Thu, 12May31 16:05

poisson wrote:
Squeeky wrote:If you feel that you can't give a hint consider that post a PM might be a better way.

At least you could consider using a spoiler!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 12May31 23:40

@poisson. My intent was, if you cannot provide something subtle then PM. You seem do be doing fine otherwise.

And quite frankly, I don't think there is an issue that hasn't already been addressed.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Thu, 12May31 23:51

poisson wrote:

I've been biting my lip for a while, time to comment.
You've been very helpful and we appreciate that however, the spirit of the lagoon is to give a hint, make the player think. The majority of your help has been a little direct for my taste.
Thanks
Lou
Please forgive my piling on but I think it warranted here.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby poisson » Fri, 12Jun01 00:50

WOW! I'm getting ripped apart by sharks now: :3:
OK, i get it.. Only PMs from now on..
Or do you want me to take each of your permissions before answering someone's request?
That's fine too... Whatever it takes to help a fellow lagooner. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
poisson
great white shark

Postby LRM » Fri, 12Jun01 01:46

poisson wrote:WOW! I'm getting ripped apart by sharks now: :3:
OK, i get it.. Only PMs from now on..
Or do you want me to take each of your permissions before answering someone's request?
That's fine too... Whatever it takes to help a fellow lagooner. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

No PM's either. If you must give a click here answer then maybe you need stop giving any answers!!!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby lucky loser » Sun, 12Jun03 00:32

Hints have been really helpful for me, especially if I'm going back and playing an older game that I haven't played in months or (!!) years. Just sayin'...

I also like that there's a community here and that people are stingy about giving walkthroughs. I also love LOVE that the secret word is embedded in one of Shark's posts for each game. That's cool!

So I've skipped a few months of this thread so I apologize if this has already been addressed in depth (pun intended). The whole mermaid mating ritual would be really cool to play in a new episode. Is that totally out of the question?

:kiss2:
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby X75 » Sun, 12Jun24 19:43

Cette fois c'est sur celui-là que je suis bloqué. Je fais un massage au fille avec la crème sur la proue du bateau. Ensuite elle propose de m'en faire un et finalement elle a honte, ne rentre pas et j'ai perdu. Aidez-moi svp. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
X75
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games