Whakawai

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Whakawai

Postby Loup Garou » Thu, 12Apr12 19:26

Iladryel wrote:Hi everyone. A question that has been asked several times, I know. In Whakawai 2, I know the girl must avoid Mai Tai, but I don't know what to do for that, what am I supposed to do, there's nothing but the drink to click on (sorry for my language, I'm french, and not bilingual at all)

Don't apologize, your English is fine. In situations like you are talking about there is another place to click. If not on the screen where you are now, maybe it was the scene leading up to it. You just have to look a little harder. And if all else fails, maybe the man she loves could help you figure it out.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 12Apr12 23:51

Loup has offered well. You know that drink is her downfall but she does have to be social, Loup implies that, look carefully.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby blackpenman » Sun, 12Apr29 11:35

Help! i am on the part where maureen is with rebecca on the boat. i have rubbed rebecca's leg, touched maureens breast and pussy! what should i do now?
blackpenman
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 12Apr29 11:39

blackpenman wrote:Help! i am on the part where maureen is with rebecca on the boat. i have rubbed rebecca's leg, touched maureens breast and pussy! what should i do now?

Read!
Everything you need to know is already posted. If you don't want to read all then try Search.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby blackpenman » Sun, 12Apr29 11:40

Read!
Everything you need to know is already posted. If you don't want to read all then try Search.

I have read all the posts relating to the boat, maureen, rebecca, everything that could help me!
blackpenman
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Sun, 12Apr29 16:58

blackpenman wrote:I have read all the posts relating to the boat, maureen, rebecca, everything that could help me!

Really? shark himself gave the strongest possible hint without spelling it out in one of those posts you claim to have read (See viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1525&p=26597&hilit=boat#p26597 )! If I can find as strong a hint by devoting a little of my time to your cause, surely you can do the rest?
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby blackpenman » Mon, 12Apr30 16:36

no, i havent reached the part with ahoroa. i am asking how do i get there.
blackpenman
Pilot fish

Postby poisson » Tue, 12May01 21:31

blackpenman wrote:no, i havent reached the part with ahoroa. i am asking how do i get there.

I played till that part to see what you're actually talking about. I'll give you a hint , Maureen needs a lot of pleasure, just one touch won't do the job for her :D

Really? shark himself gave the strongest possible hint without spelling it out in one of those posts you claim to have read (See viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1525&p=26597&hilit=boat#p26597 )! If I can find as strong a hint by devoting a little of my time to your cause, surely you can do the rest?

I don't think he's reached that part as yet.
poisson
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Tue, 12May01 21:40

My apologies -- I thought the problem was the usual one on the boat!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby blackpenman » Fri, 12May04 22:00

i have touched maureen several times in both spots. nothing happens. am i supposed to let the bar empty, then touch her again?
blackpenman
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12May05 00:14

blackpenman wrote:i have touched maureen several times in both spots. nothing happens. am i supposed to let the bar empty, then touch her again?

You can find all that you require if you got to "Shark's games", use the image at the top of this page to go there. The use the "Sexy games" button. Bottom right of that page Arnulf promises to help
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby poisson » Sat, 12May05 10:00

blackpenman wrote:i have touched maureen several times in both spots. nothing happens. am i supposed to let the bar empty, then touch her again?

Are you familiar with the concept of the double click?
You click a spot, then when the girl's hand moves there, quickly click there again. That will get you a new action.
poisson
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12May05 11:08

poisson wrote:

Are you familiar with the concept of the double click?
You click a spot, then when the girl's hand moves there, quickly click there again. That will get you a new action.

Excuse-moi? Double click action?
Something is not right there. Please check @ viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2635#p50265
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby poisson » Sat, 12May05 11:26

Squeeky wrote:Excuse-moi? Double click action?
Something is not right there. Please check @ viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2635#p50265

I should have said "double click -like" action, because the time gap for you to click again is very small and often overlooked by people.
I guess i wasn't clear enough.
Take for example the action in Desire and Submission 1 where Martin inserts the jewel in Alancy's anus after the caning.
The double click - like action.
poisson
great white shark

Postby shanepou » Sun, 12May13 21:45

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING FIRST!

Yes, I read every single pages of every single posts. Yes, I read all 44 pages and every single posts in there. Yes, I've been playing shark lagoon games for years. (Just forgot my username so remade one). Yes, I read the rules and understand the rules. Yes, I know about the rapidshare download the thing is that I only have a laptop that's about to bust if I download even .0001 kb, so I'm not going to download the walkthrough video. Yes, I know about the search thing but it's useless, it never finds anything I want, and when I even simplify it to like just leg, it's just people not being clear again. And it's useless when you have read every single post on every single pages 10 times now. And yes, I'm still stuck that at the place that everyone ask. So please read and be more clear. I know you guys aren't allow to give away the full method and will delete the post if do so. But the thing is yes, I'm stuck at the boat. And here's why I'm still stuck after reading all of the post of every single pages. You guys are not clear. AT ALL! Here's why you guys aren't clear and thus I am stuck. Okay after the suntan lotion, the brunnette rubs the main girl's leg and then you go up. Now here's where I'm stuck. I get the bad ending and someone says change action before the panties. But that's not clear. Where do I change action? Before the blonde rubs the main girl's breast? Or rub it but then stop before the text says, "May I kiss them?" and then change the action there? Or change the action after the text says, "My I kiss them?" Then change the action there? Another thing that's not clear is that it is my understanding that after the main girl's breast rubbing, you move to her pussy? I tried that on every action possible before the rubbing breast, after the text, before the text, before the kiss and still doesn't work. And I hear something about rubbing the blond girl's legs, and I tried that in all of my different scenario. Or rub the burnnett'es breast and I tried all of that too. See? You guys aren't clear. There's so many different scenario non of them are working. I've been doing this for 3 weeks and I usually don't look at forums at all and just play it on my own and when I do look at forum I kinda understand it and later figure it out. And there are times when I'm reading the posts I'm not sure if they're talking about my situation as there are many scenario that are about the same like there's going to be more scenes where you rub the breasts and so on. So please help!
shanepou
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games