Whakawai

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Whakawai

Postby prettymermaid » Tue, 11Apr12 03:42

what's the song at the end of part two? it's so pretty and i've been putting off studying to play your dope games but now i refuse to study unless i can listen to that song while i'm doing it. please tell me!
prettymermaid
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Tue, 11Apr12 09:30

Hello prettymermaid...
search "Ke Ali'I O Na Lani" by Robi Kahakalau
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby pussy444 » Wed, 11Apr13 23:41

cant get past bad ending someone please PM me the help word!! Image
pussy444
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Apr14 03:10

Look at my comment just a little further up this page.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby 4bidden » Fri, 11Apr15 03:24

thumbs up again shark :D
4bidden
Pilot fish

Postby LOLLI » Fri, 11Apr15 12:48

aiutatemi sono fermo nella seconda parte quando ahoroa sta sul letto insieme a rebecca perdo
LOLLI
sirens hunter

Postby luke » Fri, 11Apr15 15:13

C'est trop tard... Ahoroa ne doit pas finir au lit avec Rebecca. Il faut juste éviter de lui faire boire le 'Mai-Tai'

Google translation :

È troppo tardi ... Ahoroa non dovrebbero finire a letto con Rebecca. Devi solo evitare di farlo bere 'Mai-Tai'
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Whisper9191 » Sun, 11Apr17 16:42

Just out of curiosity, did Shark give his permission to post this game on Playforceone? It's there, just didn't know if he knew about it...
Whisper9191
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 11Apr18 02:44

Whisper9191 wrote : Just out of curiosity, did Shark give his permission to post this game on Playforceone? It's there, just didn't know if he knew about it...

Thank you.
Shark has indicated somewhere else that unauthorised usage will carry a message worded something like this:
"If you see this on another site it is done without the author's permission".
That version will not carry that message.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby listenma » Tue, 11Apr19 20:34

Where to begin...

First off, Shark, I appreciate your candor and ability to take criticism. It seems very rare these days. If I had known about the forum you mentioned I would have posted there.

Now as for Squeeky's comments:

1. I found the characters dull because one, it is simply four random white people taking advantage of a girl, and not a whole lot more depth than that. I also feel Shark spent much more time developing characters such as Wendy, whereas here they simply showed up, introduced themselves, and start ripping bras off.

2. I'm not asking that he make it some sort of Hentai "press one botton and watch the action game", or even that he make them less difficult. What I'm asking is that he make it somewhat harder to fail, and somewhat less repetitive when you do. If you think thats an outlandish opinion, please feel free to skim back through this thread and see both the opinions on that particular scene and your, uh, "help".

3. As you yourself said I am free to voice my opinion. What you also implied is "No one cares about your opinion, so shut the hell up." I am aware he can't please every audience, but he's still going to try. Thats why I'm posting my opinion and, although this is now only my second post, I may now do so regularly if only to combat pretentious morons who think they can shout down any one who disagrees with them. Believe me, I can shout really loud.

4. I did not say, "Dear Shark, please throw out every scrap of new story, give the middle finger to all paying members, and tell Raelee her story is terrible." Understandably, when you're trying to discredit someone to help bring merit to your own argument it helps to put words in other people's mouths. You'll notice I mentioned I thought the characters were dull. Perhaps thats the most you can do with out adding even more dialouge, and so be it. But I DID NOT say I disliked the entire story, regardless of how you interpret my words. You seem to be laboring under the delusion that anyone who has any negetive feedback is not only personally attacking Shark, but anyone else who contributed. That is incorrect. If you can't learn to *peacefully* disagree with someone you won't get very far in life. YOU wanted to make this personal, not me. I will continue to speak my mind no matter what you or anyone else says.

As your friend LRM says, "Don't like? Lump it!"

Shark, I do enjoy your other work and when I said would stop playing I was simply exaggerating out of frustration. But if no one says what they dislike, how are you to know? I'm sure YOU will understand, and I think I'll take your advice on the cold beer.
listenma
sirens hunter

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 11Apr19 23:03

Hi, Listenma, i canot undestand your critical words, but this is a game, made by Shark and Raylee, which has to be taken as it is. I can understand well your arguments, but then you should make a proposal for a game, which fits to your meaning and send it to Shark, or, if there is a possibility, to make it by your own.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby LRM » Wed, 11Apr20 02:33

listenma wrote:Edited

If you do not care for what is presented get off your bottom and present your own story line!

Game scenario contest:
Post your idea here

I agree with your right to criticize but without a viable alternative dismiss your opinion.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Apr20 03:37

Listenma,
In Shark's early works, like "Do not Wake Her", there is no real storyline just a theme and you are faced with a set of puzzles.

In "Late Night at the Office" the theme has been extend but still does not build into a story but the challenges are more extensive.

By the time we get to the "Wendy" series, "Desire and Submission" and "Whakawai" we do have a storyline in which the challenges have some purpose.

Now, what are people looking for in Shark's games, a story, challenges or something that is coherent? In the space of say, some 50 Mb of Flash, one is sorely limited in being able to build a well-rounded literary styled character.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby megs141 » Wed, 11Apr20 09:03

I am stuck on trying to get the blonde girl to get the other girls panties off once they reach the waterfall. what am i doing wrong??
megs141
Pilot fish

Postby megs141 » Wed, 11Apr20 09:05

in the whakawai game** i can't get the girls panties off of her.
megs141
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games