Whakawai

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Whakawai

Postby cedriccuvi » Sat, 10Dec11 11:21

Hello

quelqun peut m'aider ? Je suis bloqué sur le bateau quand la vahiné lui met la creme sur les fesses, je ne trouve pas la suite

merci
cedriccuvi
Pilot fish

Postby cedriccuvi » Sat, 10Dec11 11:56

Enfin j'ai trouvé lolllll

par contre je bloque a la cascade comment faire pour que la vahiné ne fasse pas de fellation au garcon car elle tombe amoureuse et c'est la fin de l'histoire ,

merci de votre aide
cedriccuvi
Pilot fish

Postby Son-of-Odin » Sat, 10Dec11 11:57

WOW!!!!
Lady Raelee, Sir Shark, you both have done a great, great Job.
[img]kator/smiley57.gif[/img]
I love this game. It´s one of these games where you love to loose. [img]kator/smiley099.gif[/img]
And Raelee, now I´m sure that you must be this incredible beautiful mermaid Image

Please go on with your great teamwork.
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby cedriccuvi » Sat, 10Dec11 12:40

Bonjour

Comment fais t'on pour que phil ne fasse pas l'amour a la vahine dans l'hotel ? je bloque

Merci
cedriccuvi
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Sat, 10Dec11 12:58

Il faut juste éviter qu'elle accepte... Et Ahoroa accepte parcequ'elle est complètement bourrée.... Reviens un peu en arrière dans l'histoire.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby jup » Sat, 10Dec11 17:18

Can some please send me a walkthrough for the scene on the boat (pm) I'm stuck again and again Thank you
jup
Pilot fish

Postby Uziel » Sat, 10Dec11 22:22

I am still clueless? simply cant figure out how not to get the bad ending on the boat, when is it to late? before they strip her to her panties? or after? cant find the hotspot or combo that i need :S i am usually quite good at these wonderful games of puzzles and sex :P but i am simply stuck :(
Uziel
Pilot fish

Postby mckellen » Sun, 10Dec12 01:24

after and before she loses her panties (aim higher)
mckellen
Pilot fish

Postby Uziel » Sun, 10Dec12 01:41

LOLs this forum is filled with Yodas :P ill try to work it out :S
Uziel
Pilot fish

Postby Uziel » Sun, 10Dec12 01:45

lols aim higher on what? *mumble grumble*
Uziel
Pilot fish

Postby Uziel » Sun, 10Dec12 02:17

think I am going to rip my hair out my heads soon :( I have tried to click evrywhere in every combo i can think of and i am still stuck :( the second half was no near as hard.. i did that super easy fast..this one have taken me alot of hours :(
Uziel
Pilot fish

Postby wendyfan » Sun, 10Dec12 02:36

think I am going to rip my hair out my heads soon I have tried to click evrywhere in every combo i can think of and i am still stuck the second half was no near as hard.. i did that super easy fast..this one have taken me alot of hours
after the breast touching do not go to far use the ladies hand, thts all you must keep trying remember where it goes wrong and do something else to allow you to continue. Oh and to Shark nice touch on the toilet !!!!! well done lots of little hidden gems in the game.
wendyfan
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Uziel » Sun, 10Dec12 02:45

'after the breast touching do not go to far use the ladies hand, thts all you must keep trying remember where it goes wrong and do something else to allow you to continue. Oh and to Shark nice touch on the toilet !!!!! well done lots of little hidden gems in the game.

which ladys hand?? my guess so far is to avoid her kissing her breasts but how???????...gah if nothing then pm that solutions so others still can have fun with that puzzle
Uziel
Pilot fish

Postby lucky loser » Sun, 10Dec12 08:05

There's always the secret hint word. That'll show you exactly what not to do. (Nice touch on the hints, by the way, with the red circle/slash and the yellow circle)

I really admire that you two made the 2nd bad ending be one where she was basically date-raped- plied with liquor, surrounded by insistent guys, etc. I appreciate that being a negative in this kind of game- it's a rare approach in XXX games. Nice change!
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby dellin » Sun, 10Dec12 14:36

love the game but having trouble on the boat suntan loation got it on how what,,,,?????...
dellin
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games