The Jungle Call

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby Ghost dog » Mon, 12Apr02 12:19

recystar wrote:her head ?
i didn't touch her head at all. she's stroking his leg, after that giving him the blowjob... by clicking down on him
?? i must do the samething wrong every time..

I don't think I can give you any other hints.Do as below:
when you are giving him fellatio,after some seconds the courser point reappears,now you must click on her butt.
Ghost dog
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby recystar » Mon, 12Apr02 14:53

finally done it... thx
recystar
sirens hunter

Postby lagoonwolf » Tue, 12Apr03 18:42

This game ...[img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] What an awsome and funny trip [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby Felix » Fri, 12Apr06 12:04

Excellent game, and rather funny as well with the pythonesque union members... hell of a way to get through easter!
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby Loup Garou » Fri, 12Apr06 16:20

I am glad I was not the only one who was reminded of Monty Python sketches when the union leaders appeared in the game. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby shark » Fri, 12Apr06 17:19

I don't know many of their sketches but I'm a big fan of Monty Python's movies....Niiiiiiiii !
shark
Site Admin

Postby Loup Garou » Fri, 12Apr06 17:49

Shark. Watch Monty Python's Flying Circus (their late '60's TV series), or, if you what to see the best of their sketches from the series watch Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl. Watching the series would take a bit of time from your life (they were on for 4 or 5 years), but the Hollywood Bowl is a filming of a performance they did on stage in the mid 70's -- a "best of". It includes such important pieces as "The Pet Shop Sketch", "Crunchy Frog", "The Argument Sketch", and "The Cheese Shop Sketch". They also perform a few songs, like "Sit on my face", "The Philosopher's Song" (performed by Bruce, Bruce, Bruce and, of course, Bruce, all professors of philosophy at the University of Woolamaloo) and "I'm a Lumberjack". (as you can see, I am a bit of a fan... 8-)... )
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Jungle call

Postby gpeterson » Sat, 12Apr07 06:51

I'm sorry I can't get by the BJ in the boat. I read all the posts and didn't see anything on how to do it. Can someone give me some help. Thanks

Mod Edit: This was moved. You knew this thread existed, why create a new one?
gpeterson
great white shark

Re: Jungle call

Postby David » Sat, 12Apr07 12:02

gpeterson wrote:I'm sorry I can't get by the BJ in the boat. I read all the posts and didn't see anything on how to do it. Can someone give me some help. Thanks[/color]

You obviously didn't look very well. The first page of this thread has what you need.

:sarcastic:
David
star of the reef

Re: Jungle call

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 12Apr07 14:50

David wrote:
gpeterson wrote:I'm sorry I can't get by the BJ in the boat. I read all the posts and didn't see anything on how to do it. Can someone give me some help. Thanks[/color]

You obviously didn't look very well. The first page of this thread has what you need.

:sarcastic:

Just a thought here David ....gpeterson as a bad habit of creating new topics when threads
already exist, not the best way of getting a faster reply
Here's only one of them..
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2160&p=38756#p38756
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby gpeterson » Sat, 12Apr07 16:40

I'm sorry I couldn't figure out how to post a reply on this thread. It has been months if not a year since I last posted a question on the Forum. I have read the postings on this spot more than once and saw the one mentioned on the first page. "Don't let him touch her head..." OK, I get that but nothing was said as to how to do that. I thought the idea in the Forum was to be helpful to other gamers. I have enjoyed Sharks games for a couple of years and have in the past found the info in the Forum very helpful. I apologize that I missed this hint and that I shouldn't have asked a question that apparently was already answered. :??:
gpeterson
great white shark

Postby Loup Garou » Sun, 12Apr08 05:50

It's ok Peterson.... We all make mistakes. And luckily no blood was spilled when you made yours. But you should be careful in the future.... cause next time you mess up, you might get a paper cut... and a drop of blood will fall from your finger... and the moment it hits the water, Shark will go on a feeding frenzy. And we all know it is best to avoid that. So in the future.. BE CAREFUL. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby David » Sun, 12Apr08 12:07

gpeterson wrote: I have read the postings on this spot more than once and saw the one mentioned on the first page. "Don't let him touch her head..." OK, I get that but nothing was said as to how to do that. I thought the idea in the Forum was to be helpful to other gamers.

Yes, we try to be helpful. But we also don't like to "give" the game away, that's why the hints can be a bit cryptic. To make you think...

[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
David
star of the reef

Postby gpeterson » Thu, 12Apr12 01:38

I have finished both parts. Great game Shark [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] I have the code word but am not sure how and when I need to enter it to get different ending(s). Thanks
gpeterson
great white shark

Postby luke » Thu, 12Apr12 11:54

gpeterson wrote:I have the code word but am not sure how and when I need to enter it to get different ending(s). Thanks

Don't understand : the "code" word is for helping when you're stuck (indicate where to click next), not to get other endings. In this game, you get only one "good" ending, and several "bad" endings.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games