next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby paquito » Thu, 15Aug27 08:35

J'adorerais un jeu avec Anna pour personnage principal. Un mélange de D&S et de Secret Fantasy Dream serait parfait. Il y a bien longtemps que ces deux séries n'ont plus été exploitée...
Je sais que je m'accroche à l'idée d'un jeu tournant autour d'Anna comme un mollusque sur son rocher, mais je pense que ce personnage n'a pas été assez utilisé et qu'elle mérite son spin off.

I would love a game with Anna for main character. A crossing between D&S and Secret Fantasy Dream would be perfect. Those series haven't been used for a while...
I really would love a game talking about Anna, this character deserve a greater role in Sark's games.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 15Aug28 06:40

Hmm. Understand a character who might have some prominence?
For me Anna would not be such a person.
I'd like to understand a little more of Cloe, or maybe the history of the Baron.
Personally however, going into such realms would seem like doing an episode of TV series like the American "Days of our Lives" where they delve back into a character's past.

Is there really a character in Shark's games who truly could be visited, and build a coherent storyline around?

That my thoughts may seem disparaging, there is no reason why a base storyline should be offered.

On-line translate:
Hmm. Comprendre un personnage qui pourrait avoir une certaine importance?
Pour moi, Anna ne serait pas une telle personne.
Je voudrais comprendre un peu plus de Cloe, ou peut-être l'histoire du baron.
Personnellement cependant, entrer dans ces domaines semble comme faire un épisode de la série TV comme les «Journées de nos vies" américaines où ils se plonger de nouveau dans le passé d'un personnage.

Y at-il vraiment un personnage dans les jeux de requin qui ont vraiment pu être visité, et de construire une histoire cohérente autour?

Que mes pensées peuvent paraître désobligeant, il n'y a aucune raison pour laquelle un scénario de base devrait être offert.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby paquito » Fri, 15Aug28 07:29

In Nanny's wedding, Anna seems quite passive in front of the lingerie seller. So after years of "dominant" attitude in front of her son, she might have a fetish about "soft domination" by a man. Nothing too fancy, but a game with some scenes involving blindfold, sexy leather suit, butt slaping, candles lights, stockings & gartherbelt, maybe a bit of exhibitionism, etc... In only one word, a fantasy.

I miss you, Anna!!!!!
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 15Aug28 07:49

paquito wrote:In Nanny's wedding, Anna seems quite passive in front of the lingerie seller. So after years of "dominant" attitude in front of her son, she might have a fetishism about "soft domination" by a man. Nothing too fancy, but a game with some scene involving blindfold, sexy leather suit, butt slaping, candles lights, etc... In only one word, a fantasy.

Question:
Why would Shark follow this theme?
Steady ---- to go down this story line he would need to know a "destitation" which fulfills Anna's needs.

Back your thoughts:
Would we need to rethink Anna's earlier movements?
Would you want related Shark characters involved? And how?

Shark will ultimately decide upon his options, he might see ways to do this, but as this is offered I don't understand that such a game could work just now.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby paquito » Fri, 15Aug28 09:38

Squeeky wrote:Back your thoughts:
Would we need to rethink Anna's earlier movements?

It was just for saying she doesn't look against a bit initative from men. Anna didn't complain about the seller behavior, in my opinion she might need to be a bit dominated (really soft domination). It could be a consequence of her very strict behavior.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby z.o.d » Sat, 15Aug29 22:16

Your games are the best Mr.shark [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

frankly I don't know if it's alright to ask or not but i'll ask and please forgive my rudeness if it's not allowed to ..

as I know the system of releasing the games is when the new game enter the priv box the old one enters the free area but The Cruise stills in the

priv box as well as the perfect wife ..

will The Cruise enters the free area anytime soon ?

thank you [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
z.o.d
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sat, 15Aug29 23:34

z.o.d wrote:Your games are the best Mr.shark [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

frankly I don't know if it's alright to ask or not but i'll ask and please forgive my rudeness if it's not allowed to ..

as I know the system of releasing the games is when the new game enter the priv box the old one enters the free area but The Cruise stills in the

priv box as well as the perfect wife ..

will The Cruise enters the free area anytime soon ?

thank you [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

We haven't discussed this but I'd guess The Cruise will enter the free area after Shark completes his next adventure, or someone else's game gets added to the pay area.
LRM
PS Welcome to our waters.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Rocca83 » Wed, 15Sep02 06:31

TIC TAC TIC TAC bientôt un nouveau jeu ... [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Rocca83
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 15Sep02 07:17

Shark est toujours au repos. Peut-être qu'il étudie. L'équipe ne connaît pas ses pensées
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby ShadowGage » Thu, 15Sep03 21:46

This comment is more then likely irrelevant to the topic but i am unable to make my own thread yet being new. :( One of my favorite things in some of your games mister shark is when a character is kind of naive. Another character tries to take advantage of them. You have an option to fail by letting it happen or succeed by not letting it happen. in my opinion i feel like that is a massive win win scenario :) I really hope i get to see more of those situation also i absolutely love your games and i hope to become an active member of your forums. I would love to see a second installment of castle whispers ( personal favourite ) :)
ShadowGage
Pilot fish

Postby tallpine62 » Mon, 15Sep14 16:47

One of my favorite things in some of your games mister shark is when a character is kind of naive. Another character tries to take advantage of them. You have an option to fail by letting it happen or succeed by not letting it happen. in my opinion i feel like that is a massive win win scenario :) I really hope i get to see more of those situation also i absolutely love your games and i hope to become an active member of your forums. I would love to see a second installment of castle whispers ( personal favourite ) :)

I totally agree with your comments ShadowGage and congratulate you on finding/joining Sharks Lagoon, the greatest game site on the internet, i to enjoy castle whispers and would like to see more of this in the future.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby Rocca83 » Sat, 15Sep26 06:38

Toujours pas de nouvelles de shark et de son prochain jeu ?
Rocca83
lagoon predator

Postby luke » Mon, 15Sep28 12:53

La patience est une vertu...
Shark donnera des nouvelles quand il jugera le bon moment venu
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Stev-23 » Fri, 15Oct09 16:26

Last twitter post from the 24th July... maybe there are some new news to offer !!

Hope so :D

A picture or short message about a new project would be great - thx in advance
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 15Oct10 00:58

It would be fair to say that something is developing, and I do mean developing.
Unless since our last conversations with Shark on this matter he has crystallised more thoughts, we have the beginning of an idea but it needs to be "fleshed out".
To say anything further would be both presumptuous and too speculative.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games