next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 17May04 07:37

Skelaturi wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:
HeyChief wrote:Sir, the whole idea is to write for your pleasure first. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I think this is a funny one, as a creator, I am sure, shark and team, come together, fuse ideas, then create a game, go through it beginning middle and end, then recheck it and try to break it to fault find, then release it as a game, shark I am sure gets most of his pleasure from creating the game and story and so on, but like all creators, Arnii, MSP, ChristiesRoom, LOP Gold, SexAndGlory, how much pleasure do creators get then from playing their own new released game?, it cannot be much pleasure at all since You would know the entire game inside out, back to front and thus it would be no real challenge or fun to play.

every staff member of those teams you named has their own way of doing things. Besides pleasure is not only measured in the challenge and fun to play. The pleasure also comes from seeing other people react to your game.

True pleasure is not only measured in the challenge and fun to play, as you said, pleasure also comes from seeing other people react to your game, and I agree fully with that, I am sure all games makers named: Arnii, MSP, ChristiesRoom, LOP Gold, SexAndGlory, including Shark get much pleasure from people playing their respective games, though that is not what I asked, but never mind.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 17May04 07:41

shark wrote:I read and understand. I will continue, sometimes, to make the old characters revive, while adding new stories and new characters for my pleasure and, I hope, yours.

I think being honest, most people would be happy to see even bit parts in new games for Nanny alone, or Wendy alone, Or Cleo alone or any of the others alone, they could easily be worked into new games with much smaller starring roles, they do not need to be under the main spotlight so to speak, just some food for thought.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
star of the reef

Postby tallpine62 » Wed, 17May10 03:47

PinkVendeta wrote:
shark wrote:I read and understand. I will continue, sometimes, to make the old characters revive, while adding new stories and new characters for my pleasure and, I hope, yours.

I think being honest, most people would be happy to see even bit parts in new games for Nanny alone, or Wendy alone, Or Cleo alone or any of the others alone, they could easily be worked into new games with much smaller starring roles, they do not need to be under the main spotlight so to speak, just some food for thought.

You are totally amazing, your ideas are over the top, my hopes are that Mr. Shark takes the bait, ( food for thought ) and returns to what gained him fame.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 17May16 12:15

tallpine62 wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:

You are totally amazing, your ideas are over the top, my hopes are that Mr. Shark takes the bait, ( food for thought ) and returns to what gained him fame.

I do have my moments of excellence :lol:

I wonder what the next game will contain from shark?

Hannah
PinkVendeta
star of the reef

Postby visitor1990 » Wed, 17Jun07 07:38

does some one know if theres a software i can use to make games similar from sharks games?
visitor1990
sirens hunter

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 17Jun09 00:02

visitor1990 wrote:does some one know if theres a software i can use to make games similar from sharks games?

Mail Shark and ask him what software he uses and what his work flow is also ;)

Hannah
PinkVendeta
star of the reef

Postby visitor1990 » Sat, 17Jun10 07:37

PinkVendeta wrote:
visitor1990 wrote:does some one know if theres a software i can use to make games similar from sharks games?

i actually did at some point but he never wrote back to me. thats why was asking here.
visitor1990
sirens hunter

Postby tallpine62 » Sat, 17Jun10 23:20

I wish you all the luck Visitor 1990 as i find Mr. Shark games to be the most enjoyable style and would follow you in your attempts to master the Shark style of game creation, and stay close to Pink Vendeta for ideas, her mind is loaded with fresh creations. Good luck in creating your games and keep me posted if you will.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 17Jun11 08:53

visitor1990 wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:

i actually did at some point but he never wrote back to me. thats why was asking here.

Maybe when he is browsing his forum he will see this and drop You a mail then [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Hannah
PinkVendeta
star of the reef

Postby Issho » Sun, 17Jun11 13:49

as far as i´m informed, i think, that he mentioned it sometime ago (I asked the same question). I think it was 3Ds Max. The student version is free (you don´t need any proof, that you´re a student). You can practice with this version. But when you´re really considering to make money with such games, than I wouldn´t recommend 3Ds Max at all. Because you´ll need another version, where you have to pay monthly more than 200 Dollars. Even though I tried 3Ds Max and found it really good, I wouldn´t suggest it to you.
Try Blender instead. It´s free and open source, it has a steep learning curve and you have to work alot with short keys. Here´s an example, what you can achieve with Blender: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN0zPOpADL4

ps: yes, you have to create everything from scratch, that´s the difference to Daz3D. But there are many good tutorials :)
Issho
great white shark

Postby shark » Sun, 17Jun11 14:04

A very old post that can answer visitor1990:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1428#p25032
shark
Site Admin

Postby tallpine62 » Mon, 17Jun12 20:04

Shark's Lagoon on twitter
@SharkLagoon

This account was created to give you some news about work in progress ( not yet on the website).

I please to ask Mr. Shark for a tiny bit of preview to next game, your twitter fans await your updated info.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Mon, 17Jun12 22:29

tallpine62 wrote:I please to ask Mr. Shark for a tiny bit of preview to next game, your twitter fans await your updated info.

Good idea... Done.
shark
Site Admin

Postby visitor1990 » Tue, 17Jun13 10:01

shark wrote:A very old post that can answer visitor1990:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1428#p25032

hey shark thank you for letting me know. very kool stuff there. i will definitely look in to this. it might be fun to play with those software :).
visitor1990
sirens hunter

Postby tallpine62 » Wed, 17Jun14 02:37

Hay Everybody!~! look to twitter for previews of the next game! Very interesting, Thank You Mr. Shark!
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Shark's games