captures d'instants

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

captures d'instants

Postby shark » Mon, 20Feb10 17:42

I put in the contrib section, a little story that I think interesting and which was sent to me by Echab. Its title is captures d'instants (moments snapshots).
Unfortunately, the text is in French only.
I wrote a quick and very imperfect English translation. It is below.
If someone has a little time to make a correction, I will be able to put an English version in the contrib section.

It was a day like any other in the city. We were in the middle of spring, so much so that the rays of the sun at its zenith had driven the townspeople to leave their office for lunch time. As for me, it was the perfect moment for a little trip in a park, equiped with my camera. Being particularly bad in drawing, I set about this hobby more accessible manually, in order to portray the situations I encountered.

Walking through the main path, I noticed a young brunette woman sitting on a bench, busy reading a book. I decided to approach her …

Sitting on a bench at a sufficient distance, I noticed that this young woman was absolutely ravishing: a figure that seemed slender, a pleasant face, dressed in a light dress revealing wonderfull legs.

After a few clicks of the shutter, she looked up from her book, and I was able to admire two clear eyes that were staring at me ... Hesitant to continue, I took the slight smile drawn on her face as an invitation to continue my occupation …

And obviously, that didn't seem to bother the young lady…. On the contrary, she seemed very comfortable, much to my delight.

Uh ... Am I dreaming or is she teasing me ??! Now Mademoiselle decides to raise her dress to let me glimpse the sewing of her stockings ... Hmmm, it's delicious in any case...

Hmmm ... yes, it's starting to get very interesting ... Now she subtly opens her legs to let me discover ... that she’s wearing no lingerie! …

I continued to photograph her, even as she decided to slip her hand under her dress ... Zooming slightly on her, I noticed that her index finger was caressing her naked pussy ... I felt the excitement rise in me, and my cock ... harden …

And while I was just beginning to savor the moment, I saw her turn her head, put down her book ... and greet a man who came to meet her … Damn ! It could end this pleasant moment…

At least that will make a nice photo ... It’s a pretty hug ... a little naughty …

As the couple passed in front of me, I saw the young woman whisper a few words in the ear of her man, while looking at me.Was she telling him about the little game she had just played? In any case, her boyfriend was looking amused…

And while I was preparing to put away my equipment, I saw her turn her head in my direction, and smile at me, while delicately massaging her man's buttocks … Was it a simple provocation or an invitation?

Taking this last glance for an invitation, I decided to follow them until the exit of the park, where they boarded a bus ...

I hurriedly walked to join them …

As soon as I got on the bus floor, I found the couple facing me, like if they were waiting for me,

Luckily, we were alone, and I was going to be able to enjoy the show they were going to offer me …

I sat comfortably on the bus seat, watching this couple. As I was preparing my photo equipment, I could see the man unbuttoning the dress of his sweety and tenderly sliding his hand towards her vagina. She was sensually caressing her chest …

Then he squated in front of her, and brought her face closer to her pussy to caress it with her tongue. I photographed this surprising and exciting scene, while the brunette was looking at me with a real pleasure …

Unfortunately, at that time I heard a passenger boarding the bus floor … A little old woman had obviously decided to come and disturb these naughty moments. The couple just had time to come and sit on a seat …

This did not prevent them, once installed, to continue their little game ... for my pleasure …

After sensually caressing her crotch, I saw her delicately take out the hard organ of her partner, and massage it in its entire length. The mischievous look she gave me only increased the excitement I was feeling …

She continued, crouching between the seats, and took the cock in her mouth, first kissing, then licking it ... while caressing herself between her legs...

Oooohhh

Slurp !

Holding the cock firmly in her hand, she gobbled it up in her mouth and sucked it with disconcerting greed … I could hear their moans, despite their efforts to be discreet…

After a few moments of a most intense show, the beautiful brunette got up, buttoned her dress, and headed for the descent of the bus, teasing me with a devastating smile ... So, what was she planning this time ?

I chased after them and, to my amazement, I noticed that they were heading for the entrance ... of a Church! ??.

Definitely, it was not the end of my surprises, and I wondered where all this was going to bring me …

After a few moments of hesitation (really very short), I decided to enter into the edifice. The monument was huge seen from the inside, and completely emptied of all occupants … Only a few heel noises were heard on my right…

I walked down the right hallway, and made my way to the back of the church, from where I could hear some muffled sounds. Near the confessional, I noticed on the ground the book that the young brunette was reading in the park, I approached slowly …

Ohhh, that’s good, keep going, hmmm…

As I approached, I amazed bumped into the couple. The woman was sitting on the edge of the confessional, and the man crouching in front of her was licking her pussy. She moaned, staring at me, her eyes half closed under the effect of pleasure ...
Yes, put it quickly inside me, I'm all wet!

It didn't take long before the beauty asked to be penetrated ... This is how I could hear her voice for the first time ... a gentle but authoritative voice …

After a few back and forth movments, the brunette turned and offered her beautiful and very firm ass to her partner. I took the opportunity to take some pictures of this magnificent view …

Without a word, she wave me to follow them, while she was holding her partner's hand. I followed them with apprehension, wondering what was going to happen …

She headed to the altar. When she got there, she kissed her partner passionately. He slowly undressed, then carried her and sit her on the marble stone …

She took off her dress and be go up the altar. I had a breathtaking view of her rump.

I enormously envied the man who was licking her ... and it must have been visible on my face, because the brunette spoke to me …

Don't be shy, undress, I want to see you naked ...

I did so by removing my clothes to stand naked in front of her. My cock was stretched towards the young woman, she reached out to it and spoke to me with a warm but firm tone …

Yes, come join me now ... Hmmm, I want you to give me a lot of pleasure …

In my turn, I went up on the altar and put myself in position to offer him my very hard cock. She wrapped him in her feet, and started to stroke him just above her pussy …

Ohhh, what a beautiful cock, I want to feel it inside me ...

Accepting her request without any reluctance, I introduced my cock inside her. Her pussy was warm and soft …

The beautiful liked it so much, that she introduced our two cocks in her vagina …

Ohhh yes, put them deep!

After many comings and goings in her, the beautiful brunette, rubing her clitoris with her fingers, uttered a cry of pleasure that echoed throughout the building ...

After cuming, the brunette took our two cocks in each of her hands, and masturbated us with relish ... Then she accelerated the movement …

Come on my dears, now I want to receive all your cum !

To satisfy her, we cumed on her, pouring out all our excitement on her body, which seemed to delight her…

After, I think I lost consciousness ... And then ... I opened my eyes to that …

I woke up sitting with my back against the altar, my body relaxed, my mind emptied, as if I had just returned from a meditation session …

I got up slowly and I heard a few steps behind me. I saw in the distance my two partners from a moment who left hand in hand towards the exit of the church …

Turning towards the exit after getting dressed, I noticed something on the floor. I immediately recognized the book the woman was reading at the park…

I took the book and saw with bewilderment that it related the events that I had just lived! In addition, it contained the photos that I had taken ... the very ones that had disappeared from the camera ...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Re: captures d'instants

Postby shark » Sat, 20Feb15 18:35

Thanks to LRM for his great work on the English texts.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's website