A suggestion for an extra forum...

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: A suggestion for an extra forum...

Postby Graen » Sat, 11Jun04 21:33

kessie8yl wrote:Surely you can see that it is far more helpful for anyone looking for a hint to a specific phase of a game to know there will only be one heading for that game and the hints will be in sequential order, so he/she won't have to search through countless entries?
Of course I think adding a walkthrough & cheats forum is a good idea. My concern is that, if only a select handful of people can actualy update it, then there is a much greater chance that it will stagnate and die. I would rather that a board for the community be able to be updated by the community.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Jun04 21:39

Graen wrote:Edited
kessie8yl wrote:My concern is that, if only a select handful of people can actualy update it, then there is a much greater chance that it will stagnate and die. I would rather that a board for the community be able to be updated by the community.

We still need at least one Mod for this. Care to volunteer Graen? Become a part of the solution.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Hey Chief » Sun, 11Jun05 04:24

Graen wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:Surely you can see that it is far more helpful for anyone looking for a hint to a specific phase of a game to know there will only be one heading for that game and the hints will be in sequential order, so he/she won't have to search through countless entries?
Of course I think adding a walkthrough & cheats forum is a good idea. My concern is that, if only a select handful of people can actualy update it, then there is a much greater chance that it will stagnate and die. I would rather that a board for the community be able to be updated by the community.

Graen, please volunteer, I have been watching your post and I believe that you would be a real asset to the team for this.
Chief
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby Graen » Sun, 11Jun05 07:21

LRM wrote:We still need at least one Mod for this. Care to volunteer Graen? Become a part of the solution.
Lou
Hey Chief wrote:Graen, please volunteer, I have been watching your post and I believe that you would be a real asset to the team for this.
Chief
If you had asked me two months ago, I would definately have been ready and willing to help out. Unfortunately, matters outside the Lagoon have been keeping me very busy, and I'm not sure when they'll cool down. So, unless Shark suddenly wants to pay me full-time to quit my day job and work here... I'll have to decline from volunteering for now. Image

Regardless, thank you for the support, it does mean a lot to me. Image
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Sun, 11Jun05 18:21

Graen; I do want to overstep my place but I also think you would do a fine job in this position. Shark originally wanted 2 Masters but I think he might be open to 3 or possibly 4. If part time is the best you can offer at this time that may improve later. I ask you be honest (not a problem I have seen) with Shark and at his pleasure join the team.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LRM » Sun, 11Jun05 19:45

Greebo and tlaero have both been suggested and I feel Rikwar is also a good candidate. There are countless others that would be a good fit in the "Master/Mistress" category. But for some reason volunteers seem sparse.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Hey Chief » Wed, 11Jun08 05:59

Test post for hints and walk through.
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 11Jun09 18:44

LRM wrote:Greebo and tlaero have both been suggested and I feel Rikwar is also a good candidate. There are countless others that would be a good fit in the "Master/Mistress" category. But for some reason volunteers seem sparse.
Lou

Totally off topic but is your avatar saying "Masterblaster"? I've been seeing it for ages and been wanting to ask :??:

Why am I even looking at her mouth?? :crazy:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Thu, 11Jun09 19:00

She is Reon Kadena.
There is some discussion and some additional pictures here
More photos and discussion here
Some of the links no longer work. We moved from AceBoard; a few links did not.

If my memory is correct this very question is discussed. I do not know what she is mouthing. She is Asian so it is likely not something a European or American would understand. She is holding an IPOD or similar and wearing ear bud (thanks to Arnulf for removing the wire below her breast). I think she is repeating what is in her ears.
Lou
Much of the above is a recent reply to a PM by a different member. She IS a hottie!!! I have never tired of watching and hoping a nipple will suddenly pop into view... alas they never do.

We are way off topic here, if you wish to continue let us move this discussion to a more appropriate thread please.
Got Wood?
LRM

Previous

Return to Shark's website