Statistics on games?

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Statistics on games?

Postby spitzertyp » Mon, 11May02 18:26

Hey shark!
A question appeared while i was thinking which of ur games i like to play once again:
do u have any statistics on which games are played (on sharks-lagoon.fr) how many times?
not personalized or anything, just to see f ex "ah, ha3 has been played 3458times, des&sub 2454times" or something like that??

i don't have a clue (and the knowing bout tech-things) if thats possible such easily. And IF, if u would be interested in.
and if it would be of any help - which i don't think.
Just a question. Cuz i asked myself which game of urs I played most... Suggestion is HA1 and the HA3 sequel...and of course "sensual expirement"...
spitzertyp
Games Master

Re: Statistics on games?

Postby shark » Mon, 11May02 22:45

It's an interesting question. Frankly, I never sought to know how much times the games were played on the lagoon because I think that they are played much more on the other websites. Many lagooners arrived here after having found a game on another site.
But if the lagooners are interested, I can put a meter on the games...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby gnac » Tue, 11May17 14:38

yea i would like to see game statistics also
gnac
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby lucky loser » Thu, 11Jul21 06:49

I'm curious too. Like others I have favorites I play over and over again.

Maybe the stats could be broken up by time, to allow for the initial rush of plays for a new game to be differentiated from the number of plays collected by an earlier game that's been available for much more time.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Return to Shark's website