Ideas for new game

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Ideas for new game

Postby taz » Sun, 07Nov25 18:21

et ce projet shark il en est ou ?
taz
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Mon, 07Nov26 02:14

taz wrote : et ce projet shark il en est ou ?

Tu sais, les projets, ça va ça vient...
Pour le moment, je bosse sur un truc un peu différent... avec 2 personnages féminins (c'est un truc que je n'ai pas trop exploité jusqu'ici...)mais bon, c'est long et j'ai un peu de mal à avancer dans la prog...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby luke » Mon, 07Nov26 17:40

shark wrote :
c'est long et j'ai un peu de mal à avancer dans la prog...

Quel langage utilises-tu ? Et quel outil ? Si je peux t'aider, après tout, c'est quand même mon 1er métier, même si ça fait quelques années que je ne pratique plus vraiment. Après tout, c'est comme le vélo, ça ne s'oublie pas :lol:
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby shark » Tue, 07Nov27 00:10

J'ai terminé la plupart des animations (c'est ce que je fais en premier lorsque je prépare un jeu) et là, je suis en train de regrouper tout ça avec flash Mx afin de monter le fichier swf final.
Le problème, c'est pas que c'est compliqué, mais c'est long et il suffit d'une erreur dans un code pour te plomber une soirée de travail (quand t'arrives pas à trouver l'erreur...) Pour te donner un exemple, là je suis en train de chercher pourquoi la jauge d'une des deux nanas change de valeur lorsque je change de scène... Je sais que je vais trouver la solution mais ça va me prendre la tête pendant un moment... mais bon, en fait, c'est ça que j'aime dans la prog... :)
shark
Site Admin

Postby taz » Tue, 07Nov27 15:04

ca a l'air bien sympa comme jeu encore ben bon courage shark dommage que je n'y connaisse rien j'aurai bien voulu t'aider
taz
lagoon predator

Postby 1veryhotstud » Tue, 07Nov27 18:47

when is a new game coming out?
1veryhotstud
Pilot fish

Postby Bonhomie » Mon, 07Dec03 15:26

Hello - very new here, but I have just discovered this site, after being attracted by the quality of the games.
I just love the realistic graphics so much more than the cartoony look.

I have a couple of questions/suggestions though.

1. I saw someone earlier mention adding a tongue icon - great idea.

2. Why do the games finish so quickly after the tool icon appears?
We have a great time working on the lady with various techniques and then the 'male member' blows too soon.

I know very little about the technical stuff in creating these games, but would it be possible to let the 'tool' enter any of the lady's openings, BUT then allow the 'rub' or 'finger' icons to then be used further to create more orgasms.

I could imagine at the end of the Sweet Alison game where she was riding the 'tool' and you could rub her breasts and continue to bring her to orgasm, whilst you did not.

As a male playing the game we should be able to decide when we orgasm.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby freddyready » Thu, 07Dec13 02:35

3 more scenario's for horny afternoon.
- When Wendy get caught the first time, she is send to her room where she starts watching an video. after a while she takes an box of toys from under her bed and start playing. When the nanny comes in, when has just enough time to put her toys away but not the video. the Nanny get angry and slap wendy on her butt. After a while she gets it hot and take of some clotes. then she finds the toys and get horny. FUN.
- When Wendy gets caught just after her first orgasm when the nanny comes in with the teacher. the teacher says it isn't so bad and they start with the 3 of them.
- When the Nanny comes back from shopping she asks wendy to help her in the kitchen. again she get hot from carrying, wendy drops something, nanny sees she isn't wearing panty's they both get horny.
freddyready
Pilot fish

Postby beppebz » Thu, 08Jan03 18:02

Just a simple idea:
a game similar to "Virtual girl Elita", where you can order the girl what to undress and/or to do (almost) everything.
I think it would be simple (but very long) to build it in HTML.
Btw, congratulations for Ariane game!
Bye,
beppebz
beppebz
great white shark

Postby PLJ » Wed, 08Feb06 18:36

Idear for new game with Ariane,R, and Rebecca,have moving graphics in stead of stills, so you could use the mouse more to control the movements,so you can play the game .
May be with sound
PLJ
PLJ
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Shark's website