A Horny Boarding School (Wendy prequel)

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: A Horny Boarding School (Wendy prequel)

Postby K9GM3 » Thu, 08Jun19 13:51

In the first game, Wendy mentioned going to boarding school all those long years... Could there perhaps be a prequel narrating the events at the boarding school?

Given that she's a huge slut, I can't really imagine that nothing happened at boarding school. Perhaps not with a guy (she sounded like there was some pain when the piano teacher started fucking her, she may have been a virgin at the time), but a girl would be more than just possible.

Just an idea.
K9GM3
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 08Jun20 12:03

Yeah! While boarding school girls might have use the toothbrush or a sturdy rounded high heel shoe, more than one was helped through a window to be male satisfied.

Well, Wendy seems agile enough to clamber in and out of windows, ... and she does know something about the male anatomy!

Let's not sell this little gem and her uptight Nanny too cheaply!

Maybe this a direction for Shark with his pooled ideas game?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby hugh_pym » Tue, 08Jul01 15:20

Its a good idea. Many girls in borading schools 'practice' with each other because of the lack of boys to learn with.

Wendy and her friend are at school one day and are talking about boys (as usual). They discuss what boys will want to do with them when they are alone. They hide in a suitable cupboard or store room to continue in private. They practice some of these things (kissing, fondling, petting etc.) on each other gradually losing their uniforms until they are naked. The game here is about not going to too far too fast. If you try to get the girls doing to much to early they will get scared and leave.

Then they start to talk about what they think a penis is like. They take turns to suggest objects that might be about the right size and shape (pens, pencils, brushes, candles etc.) which happen to be lying nearby. The girls take it in turn to try inserting each of these objects into their vaginas until they are satisfied. The object of the game is to get the objects in the right order. Too big too early results in a painful surprise and the girls give up their game too small and they will loose interest.
hugh_pym
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Tue, 08Jul01 23:54

sounds good...
I like more and more the idea of Wendy entertaining a girl friend from the boarding school .
They are playing in the swimming pool while remembering their evening at the boarding school.
But I am still hesitating about the role of Nanny in this story...
shark
Site Admin

Postby LeeJay » Wed, 08Jul02 02:14

shark wrote : sounds good...
I like more and more the idea of Wendy entertaining a girl friend from the boarding school .
They are playing in the swimming pool while remembering their evening at the boarding school.

Nanny catches the two girls "experimenting", tries to get stern and the girls "reward" her by getting her involved in their game. That's when the pool boy arrives on the scene and then the fun can really begin.
LeeJay
great white shark

Postby hugh_pym » Thu, 08Jul03 02:59

It looks to me like you have a least two games worth of story here.
1. Wendy and her school friend 'Colette' talk about the school days.
2. Nanny gets drunk, sexy and drilled.
hugh_pym
Pilot fish

Postby cruiser » Mon, 08Jul07 21:17

Hey Sharky!
At first I have to say...awsome games....they are worth to create a series.
Wendy and a girlfriend sounds interresting.

But you shouldnt involve Nanny to fast.
Maybe give her an own....She watch the girls from the window
and the boy from last game comes in and both have her lil fun,
maybe in the way...the boy comes in and see nanny watching,
then he grab the nanny and try to arouse her-she cant cry(the window is open and the girls can hear her)
but let the boy work hard .... :D

the next game can be like sensual experiment....wendy is the most active person to have her fun with nanny

and THE GRANDE FINALE should be a game with wendy/Nanny/and the boy

thats only an Idea.....wait for your next game and I know it would be another great game...

Hail for the King :roi:
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby mspantylover » Sun, 08Jul20 15:52

loving both wendy games so far, the girlfriend idea sounds great to me, could even be wendy and 2 friends and one is more shy then the other...
mspantylover
great white shark

Return to Shark's website