Milly off shoot

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Milly off shoot

Postby crazyhorse » Fri, 07Nov02 18:39

Hello everyone, I have a great story line in my head but I can not draw or do 3d artwork. If anyone is willing to help me out we can make new stories and have 2 or more running at the same time. Milly is great but it the down time that seems slow.

My idea is for me to draw the pages in stick shapes and email them to the artwork creator and he/she emails them back to me then I will add the text. This way the artwork creator will not know the true story line of what is being drawed.

the artwork can be eitehr in 3d or 2d. If you would like to help then just reply to this message.
crazyhorse
Pilot fish

Postby FFk » Sat, 07Nov03 00:43

crazyhorse, id suggest making your own artwork.

If you are suggesting 3d art, it takes a lot of time and effort. Usually, if someone is going to make 3d art, they are going to do their own ideas and stories... or else it would feel like a job you dont get paid to do. As much as i love doing 3d, i couldnt see myself working on someone else's ideas and fantasies without getting paid.

Id suggest to you, is if you are interested in making either a 3d story or game... learn some basics of using a 3d package, then find some models to download off the net and position them how you want for your story. If it sounds like it is alot of work, it is. But if you enjoy what you are doing, its totally worth it.
FFk
Pilot fish

Postby rkshooter » Sat, 07Nov03 02:15

While the milly series my look simply from your side, it can get quite involved just to render a single picture, It gets very involved when there are more than one or two characters, plus props and different background scenes. There have been some renders that have taken hours to get completed. Hence the time delay in posting, The posting also gets some delays because I have not wriiten the story, it is evolving as I am taking parts of suggestion and injecting them into the story, this means I need to decide how to picture the story. I would welcome another series to run or if someone wanted to take one of the milly series characters and maybe do an off shoot. :/
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby pow1 » Sat, 07Nov03 04:31

FFk im wanting to learn bout making 3d games etc for people on here
would you mind helpin me out thru basics and tellin me what programmes n stuff id need please? or anyone else if they have time :)
pow1
Pilot fish

Postby versetti » Sat, 08Aug09 18:20

i would like to create my own story lines too but what do i have to use, i mean which program do i have to use to make my own story lines.
Please react because i really want to do it...
versetti
great white shark

Postby crazyhorse » Mon, 08Aug11 02:44

When I first wrote this I didn't know how much computer power it takes just to make one image. Then you have to buy most of the images.

The Software to make Milly is Daz3D.
crazyhorse
Pilot fish

Return to Shark's website