Horny afternoon 3 ideas!!

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Horny afternoon 3 ideas!!

Postby jelly_nuts13 » Mon, 08Jun09 15:30

Hey Sharky, good going with the games. there bloody awesome.

I may be getting a bit too far ahead here. But i played horny afternoon 2 and liked were it was going between wendy and the nanny that was sweet. but i was disapointed they didnt finish what they started, what the hell?! lol.

So yeah i was thinking, maybe in number 3 it can revolve around wendy and the nanny getting a hot and heavy and having some sort of lesbian encouter. that would rule. you know have it begin like it did in the bathroom but this time it goes all the way to them cumming on eachother(inbetween that watever you can imagine, fingering, oral, fondling kissing all the good lesbian stuff). sound good?

anyway man love your work, keep it up

-Dale
jelly_nuts13
Pilot fish

Postby jelly_nuts13 » Mon, 08Jun09 15:37

Just a quick note, im sure the idea of nanny and wendy is probally already on the drawing board. just thought id tell you wat id like to see hahaha.

peace

-dale
jelly_nuts13
Pilot fish

Postby rle68 » Tue, 08Jun10 00:57

I think its a general consenus wed love to see nanny getting more involved somehow someway

i liked the fact nanany was losening up a bit but i think shes too uptight to dyke it out just yet shes needs a gang bang ahahahahahah
rle68
lagoon predator

Postby irishlad1982 » Mon, 08Aug11 00:12

Yeah I thought it was nice to see nanny comming outta her shell a bit maybe in part 3 we could get a rare glimpse into the world of nanny then tie it in with what everyone wants she gets it on with miss wendy!

I think that gives alot of options if we get to see what nanny gets up to when shes not on screen and why on earth she interupts at the worst times possible lol maybe shes near by watching the action!

Great work guys long may it continue!
irishlad1982
Pilot fish

Postby serpentonthwire » Sat, 08Sep20 13:48

well i would like to say that i enjoy the hell outta these 2 wendy's games first one was cool second one was way better and three...assuming there is going to be a three should somehow like people have been saying incorperate nanny, wendy and maybe some guy wendy screwed around with ....also on a personal note...id like to ask when if at all are the parents going to get involved....i mean you made a mention of them in the first one but all ive seen is wendy and the nanny ...just a thought now [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
serpentonthwire
Pilot fish

Postby serpentonthwire » Sat, 08Sep20 13:49

sry had a typo...i hate typo's....lol
serpentonthwire
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Sep20 17:16

Hi! serpentonthwire, welcome new at this forum! [img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img]
If you hate typo's, why did you after correcting the same not delete the first message? [img]smile/xuh.gif[/img] Just click on the paperbasket right on the message. [img]smile/xidea.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby serpentonthwire » Mon, 08Sep22 00:35

thx,lol [quote][color=#00d42a][color=#002ad4]
serpentonthwire
Pilot fish

Return to Shark's website