Horny Afternoon II - Wendy's Revenge

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Horny Afternoon II - Wendy's Revenge

Postby exkorling » Tue, 08Jun03 18:08

I've been thinking about this since the first time I played Horny Afternoon. What about a sequel where Wendy gets her revenge on the nosy Nanny? Wendy is walking by her Nanny's bedroom when she hears noises coming from inside. She peeks inside to find the Nanny and her boyfriend having sex. She begins to get aroused and then makes her plan to get back at the Nanny for being so nosy that Horny Afternoon when she was with the Piano Teacher. She bursts into the room and catches them and tells the Nanny that if she doesn't allow her to watch, she will tell her parents what the Nanny has been doing. Wendy positions herself to watch the action and gets even more aroused. She masturbates as she watches and for a climax she could join the Nanny and her boyfriend for hot sex. So, what do you think of my idea? Wish I could make it up myself but alas, I have not the computer skills to do that. I'm hoping to see it on Shark's soon though. That would be sooooo nice.
exkorling
great white shark

Postby xeris89 » Wed, 08Jun04 05:08

There is a sequel coming out very soon. It is not so hot as you'd like with the Nanny I think(she is quite prudish) but you should enjoy it.
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby exkorling » Wed, 08Jun04 06:43

Cool.. can't wait to see it. :clap: :D :gluk:
exkorling
great white shark

Postby TOM » Thu, 08Jun05 13:43

Creo muy interesante la idea de exkorling de horny afternoon II
TOM
Pilot fish

Postby exkorling » Thu, 08Jun05 14:04

Tom,

I don't speak your language but from what I see, you are interested in my idea. Thanks for the interest.

Tim
exkorling
great white shark

Postby Harllow » Sat, 08Jun07 01:56

Sounds a exciting game [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
Harllow
sirens hunter

Postby rle68 » Mon, 08Jun09 05:40

I finished afternoon 2 it was not as hard as the first one but it was hot nonetheless

I have to agree we need an episode with nanny getting some. having her catch some guy sneaking out after doing wendy she makes the guy do her as well

or she walks in on wendy doing it with someone and she gets dragged into it as well.

I kow wendy is the main charcater but we need to get nanny laid
thanks for your efforts
rle68
lagoon predator

Postby exkorling » Mon, 08Jun09 15:06

RLE,

Thanks for support of my idea that the Nanny get some in the next installment. Turnabout is fair play! Hehehehe.. Can't wait to see what the mind of Shark comes up with next.

Tim
exkorling
great white shark

Postby D-Willy » Tue, 08Jun10 00:47

Shark, thank you, your games are the best!

and... Yes! We want more Nanny!

The set-up for Special Afternoon III is there:

The farm manager (who is single-divorced or widowed for a long time) comes over to find out why his son has been spending so much time fixing the lights. He and Nanny go looking for the son and find him with Wendy making out, maybe heavy petting (not having sex, that would be bad!)

Son is sent home, Wendy sent to her room. Farm manager and Nanny talk and "get to know each other better!"

Wendy discovers Nanny and manager (all kinds of possibilities while she hides and watches them) and confronts them *after* they've had sex and are not quite completely dressed.

Manager leaves and Nanny makes agreement with Wendy that the parents don't need to know what either of them have been doing! But, Wendy has seen more than Nanny (who doesn't know how far Wendy has gone) so Wendy has the advantage.... perfect set-up for SA IV (and beyond) whether you want Wendy to seduce Nanny or mix-and-match any of the couples.

Whatever you decide to do next though, Shark, we know it will be good!
D-Willy
great white shark

Postby xeris89 » Tue, 08Jun10 05:58

that works pretty well D-Willy
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby cruiser » Tue, 08Jun10 19:37

[img]smile/pcheerleader.gif[/img] Wow Sharky....what a sequel
congrats to your naughty minds.....go on with it.... [img]smile/kneu_wai.gif[/img]
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby robert105 » Sun, 08Jun15 16:34

Sehr sehr gutes Spiel, ich hoffe es werden noch mehr solcher Spiele folgen, einfach nur gut.

Super!
robert105
Pilot fish

Postby sharkfan » Sun, 08Jun15 18:49

When I played the first Wendy game, I was hoping to see more of the Nanny. I love the sequel. Especially the way Wendy innocently gets her to play. The fact that the Nanny does not want to but also does is great. And that Wendy has to talk her into it and the Nanny is trying to be proper. The fact that they stop is pure genuis. Anyone else would have had them go all the way.

I always thought a good way to get the Nanny involved would be to have the parents gone, the Nanny's sister is hurt somehow like a car accident (nothing too serious) and she is in the hospital but the Nanny can't visit her because it is too far and she cannot take Wendy away from her riding and piano lessons and stuff. So one night Wendy catches her depressed and drinking while thinking about her sister.

Or, they are alone late at night and Wendy is horny so she asks the Nanny if she can sleep with her because she had a nightmare and is scared. Alcohol and nighttime are keys to getting the Nanny fully involved, I think.
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby rle68 » Thu, 08Jun19 02:55

While i like alot of the suggestions ... the scene has been set for nanny to "mentor" wendy.. but i think alot of people want to see nanny get manhandled!!!

i just like whats been done so far and await the next installment
rle68
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 08Jun19 07:37

Yes, the character of Nanny, as portrayed by Shark means that Nanny is not going to initiate anything improper. Wendy on the other hand has found a "weakness" and could exploit it. Only after a sortee with Wendy in charge might Nanny be "manhandled". Like, Wendy and Nanny have dildoed each other and Wendy innocently asks Nanny if she's ever had a man and comments that "it's really nice, you should try it. We could have a party, let me go to the village and I'll find us someone nice, or my piano teacher could bring an older colleague."

Sharkfan mentions Wendy's riding lessons. There's an avenue. Wendy returns with a fellow riding student whom Wendy wants Nanny to approve, but she also brings the riding instructor to be a character witness for Wendy's choice.

Four people, 2 young ones and two a little more senior. How to bring them together? We could have Wendy draw the instructor's attention to various of Nanny's attributes, like her nice boobs, and be reprimanded! "But Nanny, I know, I've seen them. Look at mine ...Nanny give us peek. Please?" Teasing, cajouling? Will that get Nanny suitably bedded and Wendy screwed yet again?

Think there are two sessions here:
1. Wendy has to seduce Nanny, have a good girl on girl (woman on woman)
2. Wendy intiates the pairings.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Next

Return to Shark's website