Horny Afternoon II - Wendy's Revenge

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Horny Afternoon II - Wendy's Revenge

Postby hugh_pym » Tue, 08Jul08 16:37

I've had an idea for the game with Wendy and Nanny by the pool.
Wendy is going sunbathing and invites Nanny to come too. Wendy strips down to her bikini and Nanny goes to get changed (Maybe Wendy follows her to watch, perhaps we see a little more of Nanny's body). Nanny appears in a old fashioned one-piece bathing costume that covers a lot of her...

Wendy "but Nanny you won't get a good tan wearing that old fashioned costume"

Nanny "I wear this because it is modest as suits a mature woman of our class."

Wendy "There is no one here to see us, we could be naked if we wanted to be"

Nanny "Oh Wendy, how can you suggest such things! Though actually Madame thought as you about my costume. She said I could borrow one of her bikini's if I wished. As you say we are alone and it is such a nice day.

The scene changes to Wendy's Mother's dressing room. Nanny tries on a modest bikini. (here we could get the player to select some different bikinis some of which Nanny will not accept at first). Wendy says a smaller one would be more suitable and convinces Nanny to try it on. We don't get to see Nanny trying them on yet as she goes behind a screen to try them on.

Nanny "But Wendy it is so revealing".

Wendy "You look good and it shows your beautiful breasts so well."

Nanny "You shouldn't say such things but if you are sure no one will come to the house this afternoon".

Wendy "Good but I can see that you have not shaven yourself. It is essential that you shave with such a bikini" Come to the bathroom and I will help you.

I don't think Shark needs help with making this a hot scene. The player chooses the actions and the ladies strip off and shave each other. I see this as another tease for us with Nanny and gets Nanny in more of a sexy mood for later on in the game or maybe the next game. They can then go out onto the pool side and sunbathe until someone else arrives
hugh_pym
Pilot fish

Postby crossy » Thu, 08Jul10 15:03

i like your ideas very much shark, espesially this idea of them putting clothes back on if you didnt complete a task correctly.

on this matter, there was some issues with the size of the last wendy game which you said was due to how much you can upload and run on the severs.

This is just in my humble opinion but i think people would much prefer a download only game if it meant that the game could have more endings and more paths.

Like in you example given you speak of different things, that if done properly leed to specific sex scenes or nothing at all..

like if you get her pants down, she feels embarrsed but not too much so just gives him a blow job,

but if you get her pants off then she goes all the way.

In all your games its that element of what happens if i do this slightly differently will i get a different result.

These kind of games also lend them self to re-playablitly and also extensions.

Imagine a Entire wendy where you could link up the two currently available games as well as this beautiful new idea into a giant game.

In which if you dont get wendy off with the piano teacher you cant do much else, or the nanny needs to help wendy get started later.

Or if you play your cards right and wendy has sex with the farmers son, that is what makes him come back to the stables looking for more sex but instead finds the nanny or wendy or both!!!!!

i realise this dramatically grows the complexity of things but i truly believe it would be worth it, And there is no reason why it cant be released in stages with new scenes added on, it may even save you some time since the characters are more fixed. as well as the surroundings.
crossy
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 08Jul10 16:46

There is a juggling act that Shark has to consider, one which we need to take very much into account.

Shark has his style of game where the player gets a reward at various places through the game.

RKShooter gives us a storyline for Milly.

Ariane gives us a storyline with choices at different stages.

While those thoughts should not limit our input, the scenarios should offer potential for Shark to work his art. Some thoughts offered, to me at least, seem to be more in the Milly or Ariane genre.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby crossy » Sat, 08Jul12 12:49

there is no reason why shark cannot recognise the good elements of others games and incorporate them in to his.

I don't want to see a dating simulator like ariane, but the idea of different rewards has been seen before in his games, with different clicking resulting in the 3 different endings.

I just think it makes people want to play games again and again rather than games you play once and then never touch again.

Similarly i have commented to rk with the milly episodes, by including references to previous episodes makes people go back to those episodes and appreciate them once again.

I do agree with you squeeky that he should keep his style because he has produced some fantastic games, and why fix what isnt broke
crossy
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 08Jul12 15:38

Hear! Hear!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Darkcloud » Tue, 08Jul15 03:37

I see that are many post about nanny!
me to want to see nanny and wendy finish what they have started in HA II, but why not to and and another characters, likewendy s parents. A scene whit nanny and dad or repairman son and mom.
A idea for wendy to convince nannt is to get her drunk or druged (something in her drink). A treesome is cool but i think is difficult to create and posible to need much of resorses of computer! (i think....:)...)
Great games SHARK![quote][/quote]
Darkcloud
Pilot fish

Postby the_tazz » Wed, 08Aug06 22:25

Enjoyed both games. Looking forward to "nanny" getting her do.
the_tazz
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Wed, 08Aug06 23:46

Waooooo!! really, there is many good ideas!!! (I like very much the scene of bikini trying by hugh_pym). It will be necessary that I find one year of holidays to make this game...
Crossy, I think that I could never make a long game like ARIANE B
1- because I am lazy :sleep:
2- because when I worked 3 months with a game, I want to finish it quickly to begin a new one...:crazy:
3- because I am afraid to forget the beginning of the game before I have drawn the end (hey guys, I recently wanted to play with " late night At the office" and I was obliged to type "help" !!!) :??:
Well, HA3 is in progress and I think that Nanny will have great and new experiences....
shark
Site Admin

Postby crossy » Thu, 08Aug07 18:30

fair enough, i too am a slave to the powerfull god of lazyness that controlls so many of our lives.

but this sorta thing is what i mean, series that evolve stories. Ariane is maybe a bit to much over the top but 3part series is a good length i feel.

My thoughts were more to possibly making the 2nd and 3rd installments add ons to the initial.

This solves your issue with forgetting the begining, coz you dont have to mess with that again just keep adding juicy sex scenes which we love so much, and making them only accesable to those players skilled enough to push the ladies buttons.
crossy
great white shark

Postby Lucaboo2 » Mon, 08Sep01 14:06

shark wrote :
When Nanny will be less timid (afternoon part 20) she could be interested by Wendy horse...

OMG!!![img]smile/eek.gif[/img]Really can't wait!
:/ Well... Once a friend of mine talked me about a De Lorean car parked in his garage that could do some tricky things... Really have to give him a call...

SHARK-SENSEI!!! I remember once I saw a present-pic of Nanny in the forum, but I can't find it anymore!!! HEEELP!! :ouin:
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby sharkfan » Mon, 08Sep01 20:37

If you are talking about a screen shot of HA3, it is at the bottom of this page:

http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... n-Game.htm
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Lucaboo2 » Mon, 08Sep01 22:53

sharkfan wrote : If you are talking about a screen shot of HA3, it is at the bottom of this page:

http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... n-Game.htm

TY Sharkfan but was not that one... was a pic of Nanny flashing up boobies while complaining about that old bunch of perverts of the Lagoon who put her in their night dreaming... :(
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby luke » Tue, 08Sep02 18:37

Here you are : http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... 2-Game.htm (middle of the page)
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Lucaboo2 » Tue, 08Sep02 19:08

TY very much! Was this one!!!
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby FlyingPoo » Sat, 08Sep27 19:34

Love these games something to do when you get bored aye =P

so when's HA3 going to be released ?