Host chosen for files

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Host chosen for files

Postby Tjommi » Fri, 09Mar13 23:38

Please forgive me if I post this in the wrong forum but this one seemed most appropriate. I've noticed that most people here choose deposit file to store the files they share. Would it be possible to influence you guys to try to choose a different host ? Like Rapidshare or Megaupload ? I don't particulary like Deposit files, first of all there is a to long wait for the files to start downloading, it takes 30 seconds longer than the other 2 I proposed an that is outragous. Second of all I for some reason get best speed at rapidshare for downloading and Mega comes at a second.

To conclude this posting, I am very gratefull to all you guys that brighten up my day by sharing all that fun stuff. I was just wondring what your thoughts about the different hosts is, and to not repeat myself what I allready wrote in the beginning of the post.

Anyway, that was my 2 cents, thank you for taking the time to read it, and if you think its silly trash, just ignore it.
Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 09Mar14 00:46

Hi, Tjommi, I think, the most ones of the files, provided here in the lagoon, are to be downloaded from Rapidshare. All my AianeB files ans all the demo-videos of the Shark's games and and others and in addition, the Shark's games from the Lagoon-Website, they all are downloadable from Rapidshare. I think, it is more than you can wish!.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Tjommi » Sat, 09Mar14 01:35

Yes you are very right. I am a bit impulsive and sometimes just blurt out whatever's on my mind. As logn as Shark games and ArianneB is on rapidshare it's all good, and as it is everything is peachy !
Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby luke » Sun, 09Mar15 01:58

I only found games from imperia of hentai (links posted by SuperM) stored in deposit file (i know, it make lot of games...) All others are stored in rapidshare.
But i also found posts where people asking to not store files in rapidshare...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's website