What ever Happened to that game?

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: What ever Happened to that game?

Postby Ipcryan » Thu, 09Jun11 02:16

I remember there used ti be a dating game on this sight that was kind of like the ariane game. I think it opened on the milly page and the button to open it was somewhat hidden. What happened to that game? Image
Ipcryan
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Thu, 09Jun11 02:50

Ipcryan wrote : I remember there used ti be a dating game on this sight that was kind of like the ariane game. I think it opened on the milly page and the button to open it was somewhat hidden. What happened to that game? Image

[*]Step 1 - Read the rules - [color=FF00FF]Forum index/Introductions/[/color]Forum Rules - Everyone Read Before Posting See Rules
[*]Step 2 - Post something here - [color=FF00FF]Forum index/Introductions/[/color]About You (Introduce yourself in this topic) About You
[*]Step 3 - Go here and try some self help - http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... -games.htm
L
Welcome to the Lagoon
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 09Jun11 07:06

Ipcryan wrote : I remember there used ti be a dating game on this sight that was kind of like the ariane game. I think it opened on the milly page and the button to open it was somewhat hidden. What happened to that game? Image

At the Lagoon (2nd) page is a link "Sexy Games". If what you are looking for is not there then you are either looking for a "Pusooy" game (click his button in Shark's Friends column) or else it's one of those others that someone has given a link in on of the forums not specifically relating to Shark's games.

Suggest you ask your question there if this proves unfruitful.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's website