A visit with the Hypnotist

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: A visit with the Hypnotist

Postby Raelee » Wed, 09Jul01 16:58

Image I suggest we concentrate on one thing/game at a time. Nanny's sister tells Nanny of the treatments she is taking for smoking. Nanny becomes very curious about the treatments and goes with her sister to the next appointment. The Dr. sees a golden chanch and invites Nanny to sit in on her sister's treatment to "Observe".

Here the game reaches a turning point. The sister goes under auto-suggestion as usual. Click on Nannys head and she is also in a deep trance. Fail to do so and the game is stalled here.

When she is put under, the Dr. does not have enough of her trust yet to make out with her, but he has her watch while he seduces the sister. He implants the suggestion in Nanny's mind that she will not remember what she has seen but will leave when awakened very very aroused and will stay that way for a given amount of time.

Cloe the recetionist has been spying on all this she hurries to call Wendy and tell her all that has occured. Nanny and Frank happen to arrive at Wendy's home at exactly the same time. Nanny suggests that Frank make some minor repair in her room. Once there begins his seduction. While they are having sex, Wendy comes into the room, and of course joins them. This unlocks the way for future Wendy-Nanny, Wendy-Nanny-Cloe, or any other combinations we can derive. Image
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09Jul01 17:16

It is getting increasingly hot here in the lagoon during the last couple of days ...Raelee you are making quite an impact.
Image :clap: [img]kator/clap.gif[/img]
qbv8
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Wed, 09Jul01 21:01

Raelee wrote : Image I suggest we concentrate on one thing/game at a time. Nanny's sister tells Nanny of the treatments she is taking for smoking. Nanny becomes very curious about the treatments and goes with her sister to the next appointment. The Dr. sees a golden chance and invites Nanny to sit in on her sister's treatment to "Observe".

Here the game reaches a turning point. The sister goes under auto-suggestion as usual. Click on Nanny's head and she is also in a deep trance. Fail to do so and the game is stalled here.

When she is put under, the Dr. does not have enough of her trust yet to make out with her, but he has her watch while he seduces the sister. He implants the suggestion in Nanny's mind that she will not remember what she has seen but will leave when awakened very very aroused and will stay that way for a given amount of time.

Cloe the receptionist has been spying on all this she hurries to call Wendy and tell her all that has occurred. Nanny and Frank happen to arrive at Wendy's home at exactly the same time. Nanny suggests that Frank make some minor repair in her room. Once there begins his seduction. While they are having sex, Wendy comes into the room, and of course joins them. This unlocks the way for future Wendy-Nanny, Wendy-Nanny-Cloe, or any other combinations we can derive. Image

I like it!!! Well thought out Ms Raelee. ATTA GIRL[img]kator/smiley104.gif[/img]
L
Maybe this would be better as the second installment. The first session Cloé has no idea Halle is Nanny's sister. The therapist could even plant a suggestion that Halle return for a second session. Nanny's presence during the next session would surprise Cloé and I think she would revel in the knowledge of what occurred within the inner office. It might even trigger a visit between the two young ladies. What better way to arouse your sexual partner during pillow talk. The youngsters might even discuss Frank's involvement.
I think the pool area would be the perfect local for this to occur. There could be much whispering, giggling, and glancing toward Nanny. If she catches them at an inopportune time everything stops. Maybe for a change Wendy satisfies Cloé first! It would be difficult for Cloé to relate what occurred with a mouth full of Wendy.

02 Jul 09 - High lighted existing and added praise for Raelee. Thank you for your input.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Raelee » Thu, 09Jul02 16:54

Two things occur to me. First even if Shark had infinite time and inclination, he could never produce all of the games we are proposing. So, Shark what are your thoughts on our efforts with this game? In depth please.

Second: In creative writing we were taught that you only have a very limited time to capture your reader/viewer's attention. Shark has always done that, in that from the first scene almost, the proper click produces an action such as Wendy touching her breast. So, however we craft this it has to be "grabbing" and logical......
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby shark » Thu, 09Jul02 17:30

As raelee points out it, to make a game requires to follow rules (interactivity, visual attraction ) and a good story is not enough.
the topic of the game is only one part of the scenario.
With Cloé, we proceed in the following way: we make inventory of all situations and all visual scenes which excite us and then, we connect them with the game topic.
shark
Site Admin

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul02 17:45

shark wrote : As raelee points out it, to make a game requires to follow rules (interactivity, visual attraction ) and a good story is not enough.
the topic of the game is only one part of the scenario.
With Cloé, we proceed in the following way: we make inventory of all situations and all visual scenes which excite us and then, we connect them with the game topic.

Shark:

So you and Cloe' gather the story ideas proposed by Lagoon members, add your ideas, then sit together and plan and design the "mechanics" to be used in the game? In other words, the "Actions" that the characters will do or use, to perform a specific (sexual) function? Obviously, the game length is considered based on the story itself however, there is a need for game interest or level of difficulty, to keep the Game interesting. Your games in my opinion, are always visual and have plenty of interactivity. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Cloé » Thu, 09Jul02 21:00

sorry co90921... but at least I'm a lagoon member like you !
I give to shark some ideas (I hope he loves its.......) and then we discuss about the "exciting effect"
shark is the master of his games !!!
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul02 21:15

Cloé wrote : sorry co90921... but at least I'm a lagoon member like you !
I give to shark some ideas (I hope he loves its.......) and then we discuss about the "exciting effect"
shark is the master of his games !!!

Cloe':

No need to by sorry, Cloe'. I just asked the question of procedures used, not what the information is.. Shark is the "Master". There is no doubt. ;)

I am very sure that you do provide Shark with Very Good Ideas... :love:
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Cloé » Thu, 09Jul02 21:26

It's a good thing to propose him some stories, 'cause sometimes he get an idea from............
like the ice-cube in HA3 from me........ do yo remember shark ?
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul02 21:32

Cloe':

Tengo una idea! ¿Le gustaría ir a nadar ... busca una piedra grande .. y discutir algunas ideas de juegos? Entre otras cosas ..... [img]smile/luvlove.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Cloé » Thu, 09Jul02 21:42

claro que si............
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul02 21:45

Cloé wrote : claro que si............

Si lo que mi hermosa sirena? [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Cloé » Thu, 09Jul02 21:50

si para discutir
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul02 21:55

Cloé wrote : si para discutir

.... Si las ideas o las "otras cosas"? Cloe ", que son buenos ...

[img]smile/deg.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Cloé » Thu, 09Jul02 22:01

las otras cosas ? hihihihi
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website