Ladies, gentlemen, and creatures, I give you...Sensual Awake

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Ladies, gentlemen, and creatures, I give you...Sensual Awake

Postby petuchi10 » Fri, 09Aug07 22:22

http://rapidshare.com/files/264800567/S ... Awakenings

Copy and paste the link into your browsers. Please let me know if you encounter any problems with accessing the file. Also, please let me know what you think of the story.

As LoveHoney claimed non-exclusive rights to publishing my story, I'm within my rights to publish it here, as well as any other place of my choosing. This story is currently under review to be published at a site called Excessica.com. You will find reference to this (as well as to LoveHoney) in the introduction of my story.

For those of you who don't know about or haven't followed my story, here's a user's guide:

Lucy=Wendy
Marie=Nanny
Marco=piano teacher

Thoughts and narration are denoted by italics. Dialogue is offset by quotation marks. I don't think bold print is used, but if it is, it's used to denote heavy emphasis.

Please pm me with any other questions, concerns, or comments. Thanks again to you all and I hope you enjoy the story.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby petuchi10 » Fri, 09Aug07 22:28

petuchi10
great white shark

Postby petuchi10 » Sat, 09Aug08 04:33

Alternatively, you can find the story here:

http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/contrib/Sen ... _page.html

It might be better to read it straight from the Lagoon link because it has been posted to the Lagoon without any of the extraneous introductory stuff in the rapidshare version.

Also, there will be a link to the story as it has been posted on the Lovehoney website. That will come shortly.

Cheers!

P.S. Thanks again Shark for setting me straight on the story's presence in the Lagoon.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 09Aug08 12:28

Hi, petuchi10, I've read your story. It is very nice, especially to be noticed as Horny Afternoon 1 story. Your changes are partially very good, such as the erotic book being a diary of Marie (Nanny), the appearance of Marie's vibrator and the watching of the masturbating Lucy by Marie. This puts a special light on the relationship between Lucy and Marie. But I missed a little diligence in the descrïption of the sexual activities between Lucy and her piano teacher at the culminating end, it made to me just a little impression, that you "like a horse, which smells the homecoming to its beloved stable", tried to go a little bit faster for reaching the end of your efforts in writing the story. This is a well-known effect in literature.

By the way, I felt a little amused when I read a few times your involuntary changing of the name Lucy to Wendy.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby LRM » Sun, 09Aug09 01:23

@ petuchi10; Thank you for allowing us to peruse your vision. My vision closely parallels yours. Thanks again.
L
I agree with Arnulf, you did seem to hurry the ending a little.
It is a good first outing. Please continue with some original ideas and perhaps Shark will animate them.
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby petuchi10 » Sun, 09Aug09 12:33

Yes, I honestly did hurry the ending a bit for two reasons. One, I had practically run out of time on the contest deadline for submitting my story and this part bore the burden of the rush. Two, I honestly wasn't as interested in the heterosexual scene as the lesbian suggestive scenes between Marie and Lucy. I envision the focus to be upon the evolving relationship between Lucy and Marie and Lucy's sexual interactions with most of the other characters as little amusements along the way. I'm not sure whether most of the male characters I introduce will make it to see the next episode in the saga. We'll see.

Actually, the Lagoon version and the Rapidshare version differ somewhat in the respect of the Lucy-Wendy issue. Shark posted my original draft of the story, which I submitted to him privately. Unfortunately, I had already submitted that version to LoveHoney before I was made aware of my error. I resubmitted a corrected version to them, but I think this, coupled with the rushed scene between Lucy and Marco, was enough to disclude me from the winner's circle. I have since corrected my story and that version is the Rapidshare version. Oh well.

P.S. Thank you for your kind words. They are such a inspiration to me as an aspiring writer.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby D3MPSY » Mon, 09Aug10 00:48

hey where is the link to its says that rapid share link is broken help me to get the game Sensual_Awakenings
D3MPSY
great white shark

Postby LRM » Mon, 09Aug10 02:10

@ D3MPSY
The original story (as submitted)
http://rapidshare.com/files/264833828/S ... enings.doc
The Story edited slightly and posted in the Lagoon.
http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/contrib/Sen ... _page.html

With the approval of petuchi10, I have an edited version that removes what was added for the contest and changes the names back to Wendy and Nanny. Once my version is authorized send me a PM with your address where I can send it. My version is in MS Word; you may need to download a reader also.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby petuchi10 » Mon, 09Aug10 19:12

LRM, please go ahead and post your story. I'm very interested in reading it.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby qbv8 » Mon, 09Aug10 21:30

Hi LRM
If you want your story in PDF format, send it to me, I can convert it. My E-Mail address is in my profile.

Regards,
qbv8
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby D3MPSY » Tue, 09Aug11 01:02

ok fine but its jus reading thingy can we play it or something
D3MPSY
great white shark

Postby qbv8 » Tue, 09Aug11 01:07

Hi D3MPSY,
literature usually is for reading purposes, and if you want to play it, you can make a play out of it (cf. William Shakespeare on how to write plays) :)
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby Jackadict » Tue, 09Aug11 01:09

I think Sheakespeare is a bit higher as model, isn't it ?
Jackadict
star of the reef

Postby qbv8 » Tue, 09Aug11 01:13

Well ... he has all the elements needed in his plays: sex, drugs, Rock'n-Roll :)
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby D3MPSY » Fri, 09Aug14 01:32

but as far as i remember Mr so called cf. William Shakespeare that the real late William Shakespeare keep his nose out of others business right!!!

anyway DUH!!!

Guys and Gals
i am looking for a username and password to www.Abbywitners.com
if anyone as it kindly msg me in PVT and let me i will be thankful to you ....
D3MPSY
great white shark

Next

Return to Shark's website