just need to speak.

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: just need to speak.

Postby Craban » Sun, 09Dec20 01:28

Hell, then they should do something for their most important customer! Fix the bugs or even better use a more up to date version of the free board software and update their hardware.
But yeah, I understand your message.
Last week I had a look at the support forum and it's not really encouraging what I found. Lack of support seems to be the biggest issue.
Craban
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Sun, 09Dec20 01:33

Maybe a solution… but I do not have sufficient knowledge to evaluate its value.(sorry, it's in French) :
http://acepompe.free.fr/
shark
Site Admin

Postby Craban » Sun, 09Dec20 01:37

Hehe, my French is very weak, but I'll give it a try (the scrïpt not my French :-) )

Edit: It seems to be made for another layout *sigh* it breaks before it can output anything useful.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 09Dec21 21:49

Any word on how we can send donations yet?
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby shark » Tue, 09Dec22 00:32

I have not the solution yet
shark
Site Admin

Postby Hey Chief!!! » Tue, 09Dec22 04:13

Shark and all.
I am no techie, just a user of PC's since 64 (that is 1964 not 1864 as someone once asked me. But my real question is how do I send a donation to Shark now that PayPal. Postal Money order should work but I do not have address.
Wayne the Confused?
Hey Chief!!!
great white shark

Postby Newdood » Tue, 09Dec22 04:52

rkshooter proposed one possible solution
Create a new site. It needs to be very small. Set a link in the lagoon that points to that site. It is at that site where donations are made and then sent to Shark. The site needs to offer something to get around the rules of redirecting funds so why not set it up to provide wallpapers of sexy 3D calander girls but nothing showing genitals or nipples but still sexy. The donation could unlock access to them. It might be a way to get arround the rules.

What about the possibility of going completely the other direction!?

I have not the foggiest idea of what would be involved, but how about declaring yourself to be a non-profit organization? It might complicate things if you decide to change that condition later on, but it seems to me that Pay-Pal would have a tougher time denying service to any group carrying such a designation.
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Thu, 11May12 21:11

All that just to advertise sports shoes? You're mad! [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Trucla » Thu, 11May12 21:44

Greebo wrote:All that just to advertise sports shoes? You're mad! [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
It's not the first one for the same site, Greebo. The first one was more clever, as he(she) asked for help on a game and at the end there were two links covered by a text... [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Previous

Return to Shark's website