Idea for a new game?

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Idea for a new game?

Postby Fossil45 » Wed, 09Dec23 07:05

I have recently found a new game that is apparently actually an old game called "Up the Wahzoo" or some sites have it as strip the techie. It has a very great theme to it that I think could be taken to a greater level with the same style of graphic and story. Nobody has been able to find or reach the only person whose name seems to be connected with it - Moses with a username on one board of Moses3000bc.

This game has a great mix of geeky empowerment and the level of surprise on the woman's face and her reactions are priceless. I could see a sequal to this where the next tech he gets to has the new uniform and once she looks up his record and sees what happened in the first game, she grows arrogant, confident in her new uniform. What she does not know is that the user, being a coder, has hacked and upgraded his cursors too. Mayhem could ensue from that point on.

I love the Shark's games and think this is the only talent that could take this game and make it better. I urge you to look at it and see if there is the potential there that I see.

Regards!
Fossil45
Pilot fish

Postby David » Thu, 09Dec24 16:19

While I agree that I would like to see a sequel, most likely nothing could be done here as the game was created by someone else. I saw this game on the Games of Desire site very recently, have you tried contacting someone through that site?
David
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Fossil45 » Sun, 09Dec27 08:22

I have seen it at several sites now and I doubt anyone can contact the guy who wrote this anymore. It is a real shame as I really think this game has TONS of potential. Oh well.
Fossil45
Pilot fish

Return to Shark's website