holiday

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: holiday

Postby rkshooter » Fri, 10Jan01 21:14

Thanks for the remarks and thanks for posting it Shark. Praise from you and everyone else does help encourage me to find time to continue. I have been just playing around with reflections in Daz3D. I think I'm starting to get a handle on it. I have a small set I'm thinking about incorporating into the story. It does not flow well but I'm still working on an idea.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Jan02 02:20

My apologies rkshooter, I failed to note Shark's acknowledgment to you above the pic. I should have realised anyway, but thought Shark had done some fancy work on Milly.

Will be interested to see what you are developing. The Hugh Hefner bedroom with mirrors on the ceiling?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Bunny the Veggie Slayer » Sun, 10Jan03 16:30

rkshooter wrote : Thanks for the remarks and thanks for posting it Shark. Praise from you and everyone else does help encourage me to find time to continue. I have been just playing around with reflections in Daz3D. I think I'm starting to get a handle on it. I have a small set I'm thinking about incorporating into the story. It does not flow well but I'm still working on an idea.

Yeah I've been messing around with reflections and metallic shaders for a couple of months. They really up the render time dont they :)
Bunny the Veggie Slayer
great white shark

Postby rkshooter » Tue, 10Jan05 04:30

Bunny check your PM I sent you one
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Wizard52 » Tue, 10Jan05 22:08

I just wanted to thank Shark and Rkshooter and all that help work on these games and to wish all a Happy NEW Year!
Wizard52
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Shark's website