Shark's Lagoon Lounge/Bar...(Vacation) "Hot Spot"

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Shark's Lagoon Lounge/Bar...(Vacation) "Hot Spot"

Postby co90921 » Fri, 09May01 03:37

[img]images/icones/icon8.gif[/img]

Naphalm, Cloe' and I (co90921), under the watchful eyes of Shark,were having a few beers over in another thread when an idea struck me like lightning. How about a new Game that is set in a "Resort Area" (like the Mediterranean or the Caribbean) where individuals can meet, have a few drinks, and try to seduce each other. The scenes can be structured in different locations: the Bar itself, a "Private" Lounge area for more intimate activities, and a "Hottub" or Sauna. The idea would be for Wendy, Nanny, and of course Cloe' to interact with and to seduce other characters, while on Vacation or Holiday, in the Game. This could be either M/F or F/F. Seduction activities can be regulated by how much each character has been drinking or how successful they are with their seduction skills used. If one character is not successful in seducing the other character, they start over.
The girls(the Blonde and Brunette)from Sensual Experiment could be added as well. The development of new characters based on their roles ( barmaid, cleaning lady, desk help, waitress, etc.) would be the basis for their existence. How about a beautiful, dark-haired, and mysterious Gypsy Fortune Teller who can cast seduction spells and get involved with our three beautiful ladies? Have everyone get involved with each other.
The idea would be to take the role of Wendy, Cloe' or Nanny (I will explain her role later) and try to seduce one of the other characters. Wendy would be able to seduce anyone in the game, including Cloe' and Nanny. Nanny would be able to seduce anyone except Wendy! However, for Nanny to seduce anyone, she would have to succeed in seducing her character in another area of the Lounge, without Wendy near by. Different seduction techniques and "objects" (Cloe'!!) could be used (in a reasonable way) to successfully seduce their favorite character. In the beginning of the game, Nanny will be her usual self.
1. Wendy's goal would be to try to seduce any male or female (including Cloe') in the Lounge without getting caught by Nanny. Or succeed in seducing Nanny herself.
2. Nanny's goal would be to try to seduce any male or female (or mermaid)[ including Cloe']without Wendy around to protect her "protective and conservative manner". In other words, have sex with someone without Wendy seeing her.
3. Cloe's goal would be to seduce any character (including Wendy and Nanny).
4. The Gypsy Fortune Teller can be used by any of the three ladies as assistance in the seduction of their character of choice.
An option could include a possible menage a' trois (trio de sexe) relationship with another character in the game.
The storyline text should be detailed enough to show emotion and pleasure among the characters during each of the different scenes. Scenes can be established with realism and just a "touch" of Fantasy. This would entail much work and could possible be divided into seperate segments or "Parts", much like the HA Series.
What do you think? Have I had too much beer? More ideas would be welcome.
co90921
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Hey Chief!!! » Sat, 09May02 06:16

I like the idea, however, it would be best if done by a team, as I feel a 1 or 2 person group trying to make it would take forever. Image
wayne the confused?
Hey Chief!!!
great white shark

Postby co90921 » Sat, 09May02 11:12

wmabie wrote : I like the idea, however, it would be best if done by a team, as I feel a 1 or 2 person group trying to make it would take forever. Image
wayne the confused?

wmabie:

I agree with you about the Team concept. I just tried to write my ideas down as coherently as possible. I know some ideas can used as is, other ideas changed or deleted. One of the reasons that I suggested that some of the characters, from previous games be used is that they are readily available. I do not know if they can be used in a new game, perhaps not. I do not know anything about making these games.

In order for this game to perhaps be developed in the first place, it would take various individuals to work on sections of the project, thereby requiring a team approach. I also know that this would (1) take a while to create, and (2) rank behind Shark's other projects. I am also soliciting other ideas from the Lagoon Community for this possible game project.

Since I am new to this Forum, I am somewhat surprised that it is taking so long to get feedback. This Topic has been seen by many individuals, but you are the first to post anything concerning this idea. Many individuals must be "scouting" the Topics to see what, if any, new games could be coming. I actually thought of this when I was having a conversation with Naphalm, Cloe', and with Shark monitoring the discussion in another thread. Shark will probably comment on this idea to see if it is a workable concept or not. Thanks for the feedback.

--co
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Cloé » Sat, 09May02 19:30

shark is buzy with SFD2 and maybe finishing the game..........soon ?

all ideas are welcome to help him for a next one !!!

why not "The Lagoon Mermaid Bar" hihihi
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby Jackadict » Sat, 09May02 20:46

"The Lagoon Mermaid BarDSM" ?
Jackadict
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Sat, 09May02 22:55

inthecrackrules wrote : The idea of each character playing out an individual story first, and at the end of the game there is the POSSIBILITY of having them all together (depending on how they performed individually) is great.

Really... there are SO many possibilities that your concept brings to mind!
But it really is up to Shark, Cloé and other lagoon folk who have the skill to help out to give a thumbs up or down.

I applaud the whole concept (my avatar seems to do an excellent job of applauding I think). I think few people have commented since Shark hasn't made a response himself, and this is a significant project to undertake!

Inthecrackrules:

I appreciate the feedback. You hit "the nail on the head" with your observation.
co90921
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Sat, 09May02 23:00

"why not "The Lagoon Mermaid Bar" hihihi" --Cloe'

Excellent Cloe'!!! You have my vote for your suggested Lounge/Bar Name. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Sat, 09May02 23:02

How about this possible name?

CLOE's Lagoon Mermaid Bar.
co90921
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Sat, 09May02 23:28

inthecrackrules wrote : 'Lagoon Mermaid Bar'... where the only item on the menu to drink (or do I mean 'eat'??? [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img] ) is this cock-tail:
(thumbs up to Arnulf for brewing this drink!!)

Inthecreackrules:

Excellent drink idea!! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

However....Cloe' should experience a Sloe Screw after serving Hurricanes and those Cloe' Cocktails. Variety in the liquor cabinent will draw more drinking Lagoon ("one-night stand" seeking) Customers.

Would Arnulf possibly be a Bartender ? Great concoction Arnulf!!

In addition to those beer nuts and popcorn, you should include a large supply of Cloe's special Cloelollipops at the bar, on the tables, and in those secluded booths for the patrons' enjoyment. Those special lollipops could have a very pleasant effect on those customers....hahahaha!

The Guys should be carefull before entering Cloe's Bar, they might not return..... Does anyone know where Naphalm is......?
co90921
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09May14 21:58

RE: "Cloe's" Lagoon Mermaid Bar

To all fellow Lagoon visitors. I am soliciting more suggestions from the world community on this proposed new game idea. This new game proposal, if accepted by Shark, would be a large undertaking and would take a long time in the game's development. However, this game could be quite popular and entertaining if conceived. Additional suggestions would expand the possible tasks each character could employ. Tasks by the characters could include everything from seduction techniques to what type of beverage the characters want to drink.

Speaking of beverages to drink....I would like to start off with suggestions of different beverages served in Cloe's Lagoon Mermaid Bar. A list of beverage names from members across the world would be interesting and fun. In each character's dialog, the name of their favorite beverage could be mentioned to the barmaid (bartender) or waitress, when they are at the bar or at a table or private booth.

In some of the earlier posts, I mentioned two popular USA beverages: Slow Screw and Hurricane. There are many other types of beverages as well. Other names could be "Jack Daniels", "Jim Beam", "Canadian Club", "Corona", "Dos Equis", "Budweiser", "Miller", "Coors", "Lowenbrau", "Hufbrauhaus", "Bitburger", "Stiegel", and "Heineken". The various types of Wine could be listed as well. Or, have imaginary beverage names too. See some of the previous posts listed above. Cloe' would only serve "the best" beverages to her customers and a "Beverage List" (wine list, beer list, type of beverage served) created with International Beverage Names, would be fun and could provide Shark a possible list to add to each character's dialog in the game.

All types of (reasonable) game suggestions are welcome. Remember, just like some of us (older) Lagoon visitors here in the Lagoon and younger visitors now, there are more reasons to visit a bar/lounge than just getting a beverage because you are thirsty!!!
co90921
star of the reef

Postby sharkfan » Fri, 09May15 17:00

As far as drinks go, Sex On The Beach, Bloody Mary, and Slippery Nipple are no brainers. Made up drinks would be something like a Shark's Bite (2 parts Shark's favorite alcohol, 1 part orange juice, and 1 part diesel fuel) or a Mermaid's Tear (1 part vermouth, 2 parts of Cloe's favorite alcohol, and 1 part mermaid milk, all stirred with a Cloiepop). [img]smile/twixy.gif[/img] [img]smile/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile/twixy.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Fri, 09May15 22:12

sharkfan wrote : As far as drinks go, Sex On The Beach, Bloody Mary, and Slippery Nipple are no brainers. Made up drinks would be something like a Shark's Bite (2 parts Shark's favorite alcohol, 1 part orange juice, and 1 part diesel fuel) or a Mermaid's Tear (1 part vermouth, 2 parts of Cloe's favorite alcohol, and 1 part mermaid milk, all stirred with a Cloiepop). [img]smile/twixy.gif[/img] [img]smile/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile/twixy.gif[/img]

Sharkfan:

Excellent beverage (Drink) suggestions!!!! "Mermaid's Tear" could become the "house" favorite. We may need to define the word "part" to describe a universal form of measurement to mix the drinks: "Ounces" or "Liters"?
co90921
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09May28 00:42

Shark:

Thank you for your interest in this idea. I believe that there are more suggestions that could be utilized for this. Including more ideas for cocktails that can be served at Cloe's Mermaid Bar. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Thu, 09May28 02:41

sharkfan wrote : As far as drinks go, Sex On The Beach, Bloody Mary, and Slippery Nipple are no brainers. Made up drinks would be something like a Shark's Bite (2 parts Shark's favorite alcohol, 1 part orange juice, and 1 part diesel fuel) or a Mermaid's Tear (1 part vermouth, 2 parts of Cloe's favorite alcohol, and 1 part mermaid milk, all stirred with a Cloiepop). [img]smile/twixy.gif[/img] [img]smile/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile/twixy.gif[/img]

It's very rare that I drink alcohol, even more rare that I'm willing to purchase any. I would gladly make exception to this for a "Mermaid's Tear" served at the Lagoon.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby co90921 » Fri, 09May29 22:32

LRM wrote :
It's very rare that I drink alcohol, even more rare that I'm willing to purchase any. I would gladly make exception to this for a "Mermaid's Tear" served at the Lagoon.

If you are very fortunate, maybe "Mermaid's Tear" (great idea, Sharkfan!) would be served to you personally by the Bar's namesake.
[img]kator/smiley099.gif[/img]

If I were to be so lucky, I would follow up the "Mermaid's Tear" with one round of (a) "Slippery Nipple", then one round of (a) "Slow Screw"!

Then....if I was that lucky, I would buy a round of "Slippery Nipples"......for Everyone!!! [img]smile/beer.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Next

Return to Shark's website