A Kind Of A Dating Game

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: A Kind Of A Dating Game

Postby Dolphin-BR » Sat, 09Dec26 12:15

I think a game about a guy and a girl dating, could provide us with a lot of erotic possibilities and options.

Here is the idea:

A kind of dating game. A guy and his dates with his young girlfriend. First at her home, (he should be careful and not too eager)later at the beach or cinema, etc. (in the second and third dates his girlfriend would accept more of his advances), as the dates progress she will get more and more interested in his naughty behavior. If he goes too fast, too soon, she will get angry and he loses his girlfriend, if he is not careful he can get caught by her parents. If he makes all the right moves, he manages to have everything with her (sex, oral sex and anal sex).

Examples of erotic situations:

- Guy and girl standing, talking to her mom or dad, and the guy subreptitiously rub her ass under her skirt.
- Guy and girl in the ocean or in the pool, water at their waist level, he holds her from behind and rub his erection against her butt.
- Guy is waiting for her in the living room, she comes in, she has just finished her bath, she's wearing a micro-skirt and she asks him to help her pass a lotion on her legs.

Degree of intimacy:

1 - Can touch breast and butt with clothes between them, can touch legs straight on skin.
2 - Can touch pussy with clothes between them. Can rub cock against butt with clothes between them.
3 - Can touch breast and butt straight on skin.
4 - Can touch pussy straight on skin, handjob.
5 - Can rub cock between butt's cheeks, oral sex.
6 - Sex
7 - Anal sex.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Sat, 09Dec26 17:04

hehe .... not bad idea...
shark
Site Admin

Postby versetti » Fri, 10Jan08 11:02

cool idea
versetti
great white shark

Postby Craban » Sat, 10Jan09 01:21

Such ideas make me think about how to create a game. I'm a programmer not an artist so my thoughts go into the direction of a game engine that supports artists. As far as I understood flash is not really meant to create a game that goes back and forth in different situations and creates scene pictures dynamically.
In my opinion a game engine should make it easy to define states and parameters like the intimacy you mention. Further it should be quite flexible to define a set of rules that influences the parameters and controls the action. Just like a typical game AI drives a character in a game such a rule set should control the game target and the other characters.
Furthermore there could be a user interface but I think one should start with the "background" work and then create an option to plug in different UI.
There may be already such an engine but I'm not aware of one I think of. Instead I believe that the wheel is reinvented for each game.
What do you think? Is there room for such a "logic state machine" and what should it do in more detail?

Edit: I started to put my thoughts in Javascrïpt: http://secretpaste.org/files/states.js
I think in Javascrïpt it's easy to show what I'm aiming to but ideally it should be useful to other languages as well.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby Dolphin-BR » Thu, 10Feb18 23:56

I'm not a programmer, but I believe it wouldn't be a big challenge to create a game that uses variables like Intimacy (int), and depending on the value of this variable, it would follow one path or another path in the game. Something like:
-If int>3 and int<6 then go to...
-If int=4 then go to...
I once created a very simple game in basic using variables like that. I believe Flash, Java, and C should offer much more flexibility and possibilities.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Return to Shark's website