Attn: Shark! Your forum is being used to pirate a good progr

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Attn: Shark! Your forum is being used to pirate a good progr

Postby Branes » Mon, 10Mar22 01:41

I'm a long time paying user of 3d SexVilla, one of your advertisers.
I'm also one of the oldest members of Gamerotica and have created a lot of custom content for the site. There are a number of threads in your Sexy Games forum with are attempting to distribute copyrighted material from Gamerotica such as textures and models and even game updates. They are also posting links to torrents where the game can be downloaded for free.
Although I do not work for ThriXXX, I support their efforts to bring a top notch 3d sex program to life and their constant efforts to keep it fresh and interesting. I don't want to see their work stolen and distributed in public forums like this, and I doubt you do either.
I don't know what your business relationship is with ThriXXX, but as a software developer yourself, I'm sure you sympathize with their pirating problem. Please shut down those threads in that forum which are distributing copyrighted material.
Branes
sirens hunter

Re: Attn: Shark! Your forum is being used to pirate a good progr

Postby shark » Mon, 10Mar22 02:17

I think you are right. Point out the links and they will be removed
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's website