thank you shark

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: thank you shark

Postby nick_olsen65 » Mon, 10May17 21:37

thank you so much for your little miniadventure with flo, it was really well made, nice and well known sense of humor and nice graphics. very promising about HA4... And keep up the good vibes with Flo, we all want to see much more of her!!! Image Image
nick_olsen65
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Mon, 10May17 22:09

Thank you
If Flo comes in the lagoon, she will be certainly surprised to see what I made with her model… I hope she will like the story…
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby DiTo » Tue, 10May18 01:48

shark wrote : Thank you
If Flo comes in the lagoon, she will be certainly surprised to see what I made with her model… I hope she will like the story…

You did a great job on her Shark, she's a very pretty lady. in real and in VR. Hope she will be part of the regular girls, for instance in a future game?!!
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Hey Chief!!! » Tue, 10May18 04:11

Sir Shark, I believe that if and when Flo comes to "The Lagon" she will be pleased
Hey Chief!!!
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 10May18 05:53

I wondered who or what "Flo" was about, some other shared project like "Morning Temptations"?

Shark I don't think that is a good idea to create a model of Flo!

I mean, just look at DiTo and Raelee making demands on Il Joker to render images of themselves! You do that for Flo, an unknown to the Lagoon and Raelee is going to want one too. I'm surprised that DiTo didn't make a demand in her last post. And when our nomadic mermaid hears of this, well!! Imagine the jealousies of those girls vying for your attentions!

Seriously, I enjoyed the interlude and cannot even guess why this is presented as a tease.

I wonder? She is not the woman in the apartment across from JIMMYJOHN's "Tam & Nat"?

Hey! Imagine a camp-out at the lake on the Wendy estate. We have Wendy, Cloe, Tam and Nat. A virtual nudist colony! Let us not forget Il Joker. Naheela and maid would not fit in, but would Michelle? Or does our Joker have someone else he could recommend?

The thought of an animated game would be too complex (size wise, I think), but a story? An occasional animation could be include however.

Shark, just beware of the girls!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Sexychild68 » Tue, 10May18 06:40

@Shark-Flo was a wonderful story...you are a very creative individual...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby DiTo » Tue, 10May18 08:21

Squeeky wrote : I mean, just look at DiTo and Raelee making demands on Il Joker to render images of themselves! You do that for Flo, an unknown to the Lagoon and Raelee is going to want one too. I'm surprised that DiTo didn't make a demand in her last post. And when our nomadic mermaid hears of this, well!! Imagine the jealousies of those girls vying for your attentions!....Shark, just beware of the girls!

YOU STILL DON'T GET IT, YOU LITTLE WATERRAT, why should I be jealous? Another pretty girl swimming in the lagoon means another prey for me!!! When she should be very straight then maybe I would envy the one she went for. Though I think, when that be, I would see it more as a challenge, hihi!!
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 10May18 11:45

DiTo wrote :
YOU STILL DON'T GET IT, YOU LITTLE WATERRAT, why should I be jealous? Another pretty girl swimming in the lagoon means another prey for me!!! When she should be very straight then maybe I would envy the one she went for. Though I think, when that be, I would see it more as a challenge, hihi!!

YOU STILL DON'T GET IT, YOU LITTLE WATERRAT,
Oh! Babe! I like a challenge too, but we're half a world apart!

But then challenges come unstuck!
I'm thinking about a skit in which Irish comedian Dave Allen, the last man on earth after a nuclear disaster hears to his delight a female voice on the other side of the devastation. He chooses to leave behind a woman as the last human inhabitant, she's a nun!!

Yeah, D. I know I'd be wasting my time, but it could be fun trying! Like fencing, parry and thrust!
[img]smile/love2.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby leodagan » Wed, 10May19 09:00

sympas cette mini aventure avec flo. tu crois qu'un jours elle pourrais se retrouvée dans un de tes jeux? ...
leodagan
great white shark

Return to Shark's website