desire & submission

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: desire & submission

Postby Son-of-Odin » Mon, 09Dec14 11:56

Raelee wrote : [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

I must step forward and take the blame for the akward or "Clunky" parts of the english dialog. When I received the various segments of the game to work on I didn't realize that I had to play it to get to all of the various parts for translation. It was only after the game was released and I did play it that I saw what I had missed. So, sorry Shark, and sharkfans, next time, if there is a next time, I will try and do better.

@Raelee:
Don´t worry about this. You and everyone, who was involved in creating this game, did a very great job.

THE GODS ARE WITH YOU

Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby Newdood » Tue, 09Dec15 06:35

@Raelee
I don't want to get TOO carried away with it ('cause LRM will have me ARRESTED!!) but I'll say it again here. I won't claim to speak for EVERYBODY in the lagoon, but I'm confident that anybody who has more than a passing familiarity with your contributions to the forum and these games will agree with me.

In my humble opinion, you don't owe us ANY apologies. On the contrary - WE owe YOU a debt of gratitude.

If we place your "shortcomings" one one side of the balance and your contributions on the other, I suspect that lady justice would be inclined to raise the corner of her blindfold. Even SHE would be a bit suspicious of any evidence that was SO CLEARLY LOPSIDED!!

As far as I'm concerned, you could have presented the translation in ESPERANTO without damaging your reputation. Anybody who has inspired a character in a Shark game has earned MILES of wiggle room.

Happy Holidays, young lady - and enjoy your trip! From what I've been reading, you have a handful of issues that deserve your full attention. Don't let a few typo's worry you.

Although this smiley has been getting a lot of use lately, I haven't seen anything else that fits so well:
Image Thanks, Raelee
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby sharkfan » Tue, 09Dec15 09:44

HERE HERE!! Image
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby DiTo » Tue, 09Dec15 11:48

Dear Raelee,

Let me state it like this, you did a hell of a job translating these games. It was not a one page issue. And a typo is easily made. So, since you're not a machine, the sharkies can only be grateful that a translation was made. Hehe, otherwise all those who can't read French couldn't have played the game (on the other hand, it would have saved us from a lot of dumbass questions in the forum.) Maybe we can ask Shark to make a game exclusive "en Français" I won't mind.
I'm sure your fans (and I'm one of them) would be pleased when you do the translation of the coming game!!
AND I KNOW THERE WILL BE A NEXT GAME, n'est pas Shark?

DiTo
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby LRM » Tue, 09Dec15 12:41

I am a little protective of those I care for.
Raelee, you nearly top that list. You did nothing that requires an apology and IMO have contributed mightily to this site. We all eagerly await your next input.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby luke » Tue, 09Dec15 13:12

Raelee wrote : [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

I must step forward and take the blame for the akward or "Clunky" parts of the english dialog. When I received the various segments of the game to work on I didn't realize that I had to play it to get to all of the various parts for translation. It was only after the game was released and I did play it that I saw what I had missed. So, sorry Shark, and sharkfans, next time, if there is a next time, I will try and do better.

If you knowed how many times Jackadict and i made corrections on the french text...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby bistrarusse » Tue, 09Dec15 23:00

bonjour, je suis bloque dans desire and soumission episode 2 ou l ami du barront est venu rendre visite et que ca femme dois se toucher devant lui. elle se touche la fesse gauche bras gauche cuisse droite seins gauche pendant 30 min et toujour rien que faut il faire apres svp merci
bistrarusse
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Tue, 09Dec15 23:50

essaye de te renseigner sur la technique du "double clic"
shark
Site Admin

Postby MC_Sadist » Tue, 09Dec15 23:57

Great game, I loved the subtleties of it. Was that a portrait of Marquis de Sade in the first game? If so great reference.
MC_Sadist
great white shark

Postby shark » Wed, 09Dec16 00:58

it is....
shark
Site Admin

Postby zulz » Wed, 09Dec16 02:36

Super jeu, mais je suis bloqué a la partie 2, quand alancy ce leche le doigt et ce touche avec li ann resté a genoux, je sais pas quoi faire j'ai tout essayé même le systeme du double clic :/
zulz
Pilot fish

Postby Nemo » Wed, 09Dec16 10:53

hi all,
just a quick question, does kaka being on her knees always bring a bad end?

salut à tous,
juste une question rapide, quand kaka est à genoux, est-ce que ca entraine tjrs une mauvaise fin?

thx
Nemo
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 09Dec16 11:41

Nemo wrote : hi all,
just a quick question, does kaka being on her knees always bring a bad end?

salut à tous,
juste une question rapide, quand kaka est à genoux, est-ce que ca entraine tjrs une mauvaise fin?

thx

Er, Ka-la. Ka-la is always going to be on her knees if you got that far. Now find your way out of Alancy not getting jealous!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Atarioo » Wed, 09Dec16 16:12

Wait? I'm confused, i figured the Game would pop up on the Game List on this Site? How can i play this game? Where do i download it at?
Atarioo
Pilot fish

Postby Atarioo » Wed, 09Dec16 16:29

Oh no.. Shark is this a Pay To Play Game Only?
Atarioo
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website