"Milly" by rkshooter

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Milly" by rkshooter

Postby Franco » Mon, 07Oct22 00:53

Rkshooter,

There are many free choose your own adventure programs available; one example, Quest Markup Language (www.questml.com), that allows creation of games that can be played either on the web or on an individual pc.

Another is the Ren Py visual novel system (also free, at http://www.renpy.org/wiki/renpy/Home_Page). I am not familiar with that system, but it looks like it might do what you want. They say it is suited for Bishoujo games and that more than 60 games have been created with it.

There many other systems available. If you're interested, let me know and I will research more.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby crazyhorse » Tue, 07Oct23 23:40

Great story line can't wait until the next posting!
crazyhorse
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Wed, 07Oct24 00:37

it comes...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby nadertawfic » Sat, 07Oct27 15:37

it is very very very nice.
it is very hotttttt
we need the rest of it very fast and more :love:
nadertawfic
Pilot fish

Postby rkshooter » Wed, 07Oct31 02:30

POOR BEN, Will he ever get any!
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby hammerhead » Thu, 07Nov01 00:33

Probably long before Milly (hopefully).Now that he's got past the lesbian action.....
hammerhead
great white shark

Postby johnms » Fri, 07Nov02 01:04

Considering Ben's luck lately, Milly will wake up and, after nursing a hangover over coffee with Ben, the two of them will admit how attractive they find each other.
They will begin to make out and just as things are getting interesting, the doorbell will ring!
It will either be Susan, worried about her 'sweet, innocent' sister, or milly's other two friends come to take her shopping for her trip.
johnms
Pilot fish

Postby t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee » Fri, 07Nov02 09:19

So far sooo fabbbulousss rkshooter!:p More! MORE!

My fantasy suggestion:

How about putting Milly and Ben in a private situation where Milly is massaging him, and getting them both hott.. hotter.. and hotter.. and as he's getting harder, and mmm..ohh harr-der, he's realising, more and more, he has to pee.. badly! ..A rock-solid hard-on.. a rock-hard bursting bladder.. His fully loaded hard-on's soo intense! He has got to pee so badly! but he can't!! He's too hard!!! They're both sooo hottt..Imagine the possibilities! Let Milly help him throught it all, and see every single steamy-hott moment! ..Will he cumm-mmm..? ..Will he go-ohhh.. First?.. Ahhh, what will be the explosive outcummm at lassst!;-P
t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee
sirens hunter

Postby t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee » Sat, 07Nov03 08:00

lemoncurry wrote : since people are so eager to see the sister involved, it could be something where she walks in and sees milly trying to get amorous with strokem and the scolds her for being such a hussy and tells her to get to her room. After that, the sister tries to seduce Strokem, but you could either spin it that she's trying to test him and see if he would remain faithful to Milly, or you could just go the easy route and have her be serious about seducing him, to which he most likely would consent (or would he?)

This would be cool, I think, if handled very carefully, and nobly by Strokem.. say, he would sort of have a reaction to the older sister's advances like; "Look who's calling who "a hussy"?..". And while on loving terms with her sister, Milly reacts quite normally to her bossiness, with a retort something like this: "Oh, Susan, please.. I'm 18 now.. you can't order me around like a child, sending me to my room.. Mom and Dad don't even do that anymore!" ..It would be interesting though, to have Susan responding to Strokem's rebuke in such a way as you suggest.. like she was just testing his faithfulness.
This is one terrific realm, I tell you!

:clap: [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Wed, 07Nov14 21:29

Ben has a dream over Milly...

Thanks to rkshooter for this new series ( more of one hundred really hot pics )
http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/home_files/home.html
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby SimpleSimon » Thu, 07Nov15 02:02

Nice new episode- but a reality check- if Ben has been doing all this to Milly don't you think that he would have a hard on? In fact if he had done so much he would probably explode as soon as she touched him.
SimpleSimon
Pilot fish

Postby Djodjo » Thu, 07Nov15 04:01

Merci à vous RKShooter et Shark pour ce nouvel épisode !
Je commençais à me faire du soucis vu la fréquence à laquelle les 2 précédents avaient été mis sur le site. Mais je me doute que c'est du boulot tout ça et que le temps doit manquer ! ;)

CONGRATULATIONS :top:
Djodjo
sirens hunter

Postby rkshooter » Thu, 07Nov15 06:39

This was not reality "check" it was a dream not all dreams make total sence. Its just part of a story...
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby taz » Fri, 07Nov16 00:03

RK it's possible in the futur to have a game with milly history yes or no ?
taz
lagoon predator

Postby Dyonisis » Fri, 07Nov16 00:19

Great new episode :clap:
Waht detail and shoots from different angels
I liked it very much
Keep up the good work RKShooter!! [img]smile/hapface01.gif[/img]
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website