"Milly" by rkshooter

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Milly" by rkshooter

Postby Franco » Tue, 07Oct16 07:50

My suggestion: Change of scene.

Part 1: After leaving Milly's home, we find her 3 friends at one of their homes where the girl's parents are not home. The three get off together, basically continuing what they started before.

Part 2: Mr. Stroker is in the shower. He is masturbating. As he masturbates, he imagines all the girls making love with him. These images could be smaller, in clouds above his head, or something like that.

Part 3: Milly greets her parents, then goes to bed and dreams of having sex with Mr. Stroker. The dream images would be like the clouds in part 2.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby rkshooter » Tue, 07Oct16 08:58

Franco, Part 3 is somewhat how I have it but I am not sure how far I should let Milly's dream go, Right now it goes through sex act, It is very big series so I am considering breaking it up. I like involving the other characters as well so the dream stuff may come later. Might need other action first. Also I was not entirly happy with the dream sceen so I am redoing last sections
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Franco » Tue, 07Oct16 10:00

Rkshooter,

For Milly's dream, I suggest being coy about it. Girls are turned on my holding, kissing, stroking, etc. No need to show the actual sex act. Or, if you feel you want to, cloud over their genitals. Make it more romantic in Milly's dream.

Another point: Some improvements could be made to your spelling, word use, etc. I can help with those if you would like. Send me a private message to let me know if you're interested.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby lemoncurry » Wed, 07Oct17 07:34

since people are so eager to see the sister involved, it could be something where she walks in and sees milly trying to get amorous with strokem and the scolds her for being such a hussy and tells her to get to her room. After that, the sister tries to seduce Strokem, but you could either spin it that she's trying to test him and see if he would remain faithful to Milly, or you could just go the easy route and have her be serious about seducing him, to which he most likely would consent (or would he?)
lemoncurry
great white shark

Postby rkshooter » Wed, 07Oct17 09:19

There are so many ways to spin this now my heads (both) are spinning
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby hammerhead » Thu, 07Oct18 02:53

rk- Just make sure Milly's frustration level keeps going up.
hammerhead
great white shark

Postby rkshooter » Thu, 07Oct18 05:02

You see this is what I am talking about, OK Lets say we continue to frustrate Milly, Then should we not also frustrate Ben, "Equal opportunity frustration" Having them both get more and more frustrated may take it's toll or make for some real good times? Maybe it should be Ben that dreams of Milly. She is a big flirt or teaser, how far will she really go or is she all show and no go?
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby lemoncurry » Thu, 07Oct18 09:44

of course, this would mean more work for you, but you could turn this into a game like Ariane B where we can choose which way we want it to go...
lemoncurry
great white shark

Postby Sissy » Fri, 07Oct19 03:29

i really like lemoncurry idea, the sis will try to flirt with ben, but not to check if he's going to be faithfull to milly...
and with that,we can add a scene involving the two sister fighting over ben and they will have they own way to seduce ben... rkshooter, tell me what do you think about this ok? :D
Sissy
Pilot fish

Postby johnms » Sun, 07Oct21 02:11

I just joined the forum so that I could throw in a few ideas for Milly and company.
Shark, thank you for bringing this series and all the rest of the games and graphics to us.
Rkshooter, GREAT graphics and a fun storyline. Thank you.
Ideas:
Milly and the girls get together and agree they had a lot of fun and wish to continue. After all, they never did get Ben's opinion. While Milly's main interest is jumping Ben, she feels left out and wants her turn in the fun.
They decide to expand the scope of the contest to determine the all-aroung sexyest girl. This opens up a whole world of possibilities.
The expanded contest cannot be decided in one setting, so there will have to be regular get togethers over several weeks. Probably not at Ben's studio, there are too many other fun things to do there.
We need to continue the best breasts phase of the contest, giving Milly her chance, and bringing in the all important taste test. During all the contests, the girls not directly involved with Ben should give the involved girl LOTS of encouragement and distraction.
The contest should be an evolving thing. They don't start out planning to see who's the best fuck - it just sort of grows.
Other stages:
Best legs.
Best ass.
Best pussy - experiments in shaving - more taste tests.
Best kisser.
Who gives the best head.
Best fuck.
Meanwhile, Ben has to make a living, so things continue at the studio.
Milly gets involved in helping with the photo shoots.
New people - models, clients, helpers etc.
Milly will do some posing for the camera, raising Ben's frustration level.
The other girls will drop by from time to time and get invloved in the the photography - some girl on girl action?
This could keep you occupied for a long time to come. I'll post more if/when inspiration strikes.
johnms
Pilot fish

Postby rkshooter » Sun, 07Oct21 03:42

Great sugestions, I would love to make a game of it but I lack the ability and software, I do intend to get the software just cant swing it right now. I have only been doing graphics about 2 months, It gets a lot more involved when a game and variable out comes are needed. Sunnyson, an other forum member, is actually converting the current graphics of Milly to a game. He and I have spoke about a future game but that will not be soon. Sunnyson may need other graphics to make the game better but lets see what he comes up with.

Johms, good ideas for continue the best of, I had not thought of taking the story that way, I started this thinking it would be just a short series and it is longer than I though it would be but with so many option it just gives me more time to practice my graphics. I still see a lot of mistakes in them and for the most part everyone is kind enough to ignor them but I will get better. In addition to the graphics I have also been playing with animations I have a few but they are not very good yet. These may get incorporated into the story line or game in the future.

I have to decide if the graphics that I have should be the story or if I need to make new ones in a different direction, I am considering different ideas.

Thanks for your input [img]smile/kneu_wai.gif[/img]
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby lemoncurry » Sun, 07Oct21 07:50

RK, when I originally suggested the possibility of a game, by no means was I thinking of something with 3D action. The Ariane B game is a great game and is basically a glorified photo album with links embedded in the pics. Yes, I know there is some java involved with that game, but you could easily design a very linear game just using some html. Each choice takes you to a different branch of the story with no recollection of what happened before (as in Ariane B). Do you see what I'm saying?

You follow the story clicking next, and when you reach a decision, you can click X or Y, and each one will open up a different branch of the story which continues by clicking next, etc etc. My point is that something like that could be very easy and not require anything more than some html once you get all the pictures for all the choices.
lemoncurry
great white shark

Postby rkshooter » Sun, 07Oct21 12:57

Yes I was aware of what you meant. I know that is basically how Ariana B works, but I dont even have a good webpage designer program that I can do that, I have done it in publisher, and was looking exactly at what you are saying. It is just everytime a choice is made it goes to a different set of graphics. If you look at the graphics in ArianaB many are exactly the same except for her clothes, I understand why the developer did that to ease his graphic work. Perhaps I will redo the Milly series to be able to do some options, But I actually have an entire different series I thought I would use to make a game. What I have been doing is a flow chart first with ideas so I could see how each branch works out and where the graphics need to differ. I most certainly want to do something similar to ArianaB, It just will be awhile until I am ready.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby shark » Sun, 07Oct21 19:02

RKShooter offered a new series of artworks to us... Many thanks to him
:clap:
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Dugracer » Sun, 07Oct21 21:02

He keeps teasing us, but im still loving it.
would love to see some of these ideas put into images especially the contest suggestion and the sister involvement.
Cheers RKShooter and the shark
Dugracer
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website