Horny Afternoon 4?

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Horny Afternoon 4?

Postby lcfrancis » Fri, 11Apr15 06:42

Looking for quick answer for HA4, like how to access scenes before the game moves to the ladies conversation. And what is a "quick (etc.) to be typed in when the scene begins?
lcfrancis@aol.com
lcfrancis
Pilot fish

Postby lcfrancis » Fri, 11Apr15 06:49

I goofed in my previous request. Wat I was looking for was a "sdave code" to enter when the game begins. Any help will be appreciated.
lcfrancis
Pilot fish

Postby lcfrancis » Fri, 11Apr15 06:51

That quotation should be "save code". I am not perfect, but so close it is scary. lol
lcfrancis
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Fri, 11Apr15 15:04

Well... you can get some "save code" while playing the game, so that you can skip previous part when you restart. But you have to reach the "checkpoint" before...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby gigisicilia20 » Fri, 11Aug19 18:46

j ai des idées de concept pour ce jeu tu pourrais trouver des scène oui wendy se trouve a l école, ou en boite de nuit , dans la ville , dans les vestiaire de l équipe de foot , en vacance, dans un parc, avec son professeur de sport ou d équitation , ou elle se fait interpelée par un policier, ou il y a plusieurs mec sur elle , ou quand elle va a une fêtes avec sa tu peu trouver plains de scénario différents
gigisicilia20
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Previous

Return to Shark's website