Horny Afternoon 4?

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Horny Afternoon 4?

Postby Atari- » Sun, 09Jun14 13:15

I've been playing these Horny Afternoon Games for awhile now, and holy hell, do they get me hard. BUT, in my opinion, your missing the greatest thing ever, some may disagree, but i think a good episode game idea would be.
Wendy And Cloe go outside to Camp or something, and start to fool around as usual, you can have the Nanny drop by every now and then to see if their okay, After awhile, Cloe talks about getting a new Toy, and asks Wendy if she wants to try it. Wendy says yes, as usual, and Cloe.. Pulls out.. *Drum Roll* A Strap On! Oh.. Genious.. Honestly, who doesn't like to see two girls going at it with Strap Ons.. It's the most kinkiest thing ever.. Four Boobs bouncing around while doing Doggy Style.. AUGH.. That's hot, Maybe add in some ass jiggling, make it look more real. Theres a big animation change from Horny Afternoon 1 to 3 so i'm sure you can pull off the Jiggly Ass. Image :P
Make sure to make a long scene with the Doggy style part, like Horny Afternoon 3 when That kid is doin the Nanny Doggy Style, that was Hot.
(Hell maybe even Nanny would join in on them. I doubt that though)
Atari-
Pilot fish

Postby linus_wildcat » Mon, 09Aug10 22:56

That's a real nice idea you have here.

In addition to that following could be included as well.

As Wendy says at the end of Secret Dreams 2 that she wants to shave here pubic, she could ask Cloe to help her.
Then there is the scene where Cloe shaves Wendy. But not like in SD3 where only the pub area is shown but fully interactive with the "normal" angle of view. This would look pretty nice and would bring some challenge into the game, wouldn't it?
As Cloe is Cloe she could tease Wendy with some nice toys during or after the shaving....
linus_wildcat
sirens hunter

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 09Aug11 00:17

Well thaught, boys, but all these single views are only optical parts and single scene-details, which by itself cannot be the essential vehicle of a game story. Such views or scenes can be some highlights, but nothing more. And to meet some special demands of players, therefore it makes no need to create a separate game around such scenes.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Cloé » Tue, 09Aug11 22:15

dear Arnulf !
what about a compil of the best scenes of wendy's aventure ?
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby shark » Tue, 09Aug11 22:29

A compil !!!! like M.J. !!!???? hey, I am in good health !!![img]smile/!2214_EM2.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Cloé » Tue, 09Aug11 22:42

[img]smile/rosebud.gif[/img]
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby Milly » Wed, 09Aug12 03:35

I know this is off subject but I just have to tell you Cloe I am so envious of your beautiful tail. I would love to have such a tail so I can swim throughout the lagoon as you do… I wonder if I could get RKShooter to let me try one on……become a mermaid…..but alas I am limited to the shores of the lagoon a young mortal.
Milly
sirens hunter

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09Aug12 08:29

Hi, Cloé. what exactly did you have in mind with such a "compil"? Image
Arnulf

Postby luke » Wed, 09Aug12 11:36

@Milly
Hey, that's a new look again.
Does it signifying new adventures ?
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby chabadawolf » Wed, 09Aug12 15:06

Good day everybody, i'm discovering here, and felt to say a word... Nice forum [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]smile/biggrindaisy.gif[/img]
chabadawolf
sirens hunter

Postby chabadawolf » Wed, 09Aug12 15:08

hmmm... still wondering how to drop an avatar here... will find one day...
chabadawolf
sirens hunter

Postby co90921 » Wed, 09Aug12 18:38

Cloé wrote : dear Arnulf !
what about a compil of the best scenes of wendy's aventure ?

Cloe', I believe that you have in mind a "compilation" of different "Wendy" (the best of) adventure scenes, from the different Games. If I understand you correctly, you want one game for all of the Wendy adventures from the other Games? [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Wed, 09Aug12 18:46

I agree with Arnulf. This would be like creating a "Greatest Hits" version of all of Shark's Games that involve only Wendy. To me, it would remove the incentive to contiune to play the other games. Just my "two-cents" worth (opinion). [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09Aug12 19:26

Hi, qclittle, it's not so difficult to install an avatar. You just need a valid url of a picture, which is to be found in the net. The size of this picture should not be too big. Then go to your "Profile", which you can find on top of this page. You get a line of which the first item is: "edit your profile". You get a list which you have seen as you filled in the fields in registering yourself here in the forum. There is a field "Avatar". There you can type (or paste) in the url of your picture. To confirm at the end your changes, click on the field "update" at the bottom of this profile page. That's all.
Arnulf

Postby Cloé » Wed, 09Aug12 20:34

I mind just a video made with the best of HA1,2,3....... hihi
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Next

Return to Shark's website