Unable to contact Shark

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Unable to contact Shark

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 22Oct26 13:35

I signed up for a month via CCBill on Sunday. Maybe I had a typo in my email address but the transaction page vanishes so fast I didn't get a chance to check or grab any transaction ID.

The money left my bank immediately but no email arrived. I've had emails with no password before but this has never happened.

I wouldn't bring this issue to the forum but I've tried to contact Shark by email for the last 2 days without success. I'm starting to wonder if all is well at home because this so unlike Shark.

While not trying to demand instant action on what may be (to Shark) a relatively trivial matter, I would very much appreciate a little assuance that my subscription has been received and will be sorted at some point. I just thought if Shark is "offline" one of the admins here might let us know. I'm very happy to wait if real life issues need to be resolved first.

Obviously real life is more important and I send my very best wishes to Shark in the event of personal issues needing attention.

Thanks

Any doubters please note - ~The fault was all mine.

Shark sorted it very quickly (as usual).. Didn't give me any help on the BBQ scene though, so I'll just have to wait for the hint [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

Thanks again Shark
Last edited by kessie8dn on Sat, 22Oct29 12:17, edited 1 time in total.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Unable to contact Shark

Postby shark » Wed, 22Oct26 14:40

Hi Kessie,
Everything is going well. I read my emails, pm's and new forum posts every day. I don't know why you can't contact me.
Check your PM's.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's website