Happy Christmas 2018

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Happy Christmas 2018

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 18Dec24 10:39

I just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates Christmas a very Happy Christmas when it arrives for You all around the world, and I hope it is everything You all hoped it would be with friends and family, presents and to much turkey.

Happy Christmas 2018 everyone.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Re: Happy Christmas 2018

Postby shark » Mon, 18Dec24 11:19

Thanks Hannah. Merry Christmas from France (without turkey but with oysters and snails [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] )
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby moskys » Mon, 18Dec24 13:50

Feliz Navidad from Spain, with turkey, all kind of pricey seafood, lamb, roasted pork and basically all you can eat (and afford) :crazy:
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby fleet » Mon, 18Dec24 16:42

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate the holiday. For those who don't celebrate Christmas, I wish you peace on and happiness.

Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 18Dec24 21:07

I wish one & all a great Christmas or Festive Season, I hope you & your family are well, and that the new year is a joyous & auspicious one.

GE.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 18Dec25 05:17

shark wrote:Thanks Hannah. Merry Christmas from France (without turkey but with oysters and snails [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] )

oysters for Christmas dinner, hmm ok, I can see that, least the turkey wont go extinct if we eat produce of the oceans :D but Shark, snails :( [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] Im sorry, there is some food lines even I will not cross :lol: which is kinda weird because my culture will eat literally every insect [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] :crazy: :lol:
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Joe.Pizza » Tue, 18Dec25 05:18

Thanks Hannah. The sentiments are appreciated. Wish you and all of the lagooners all the best.

--JP --
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Tue, 18Dec25 05:33

I too extend happy holiday wishes to all Lagooners. My wish for all of you and yours is good health and happiness.
Lou

I'm a very picky eater! That said I have eaten frogs legs, and while in Germany, at the NCO club, snails (they were tasty). I've never eaten clams or oysters unless in a chowder or stew, in those cases I enjoy it very much.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby anmar » Wed, 18Dec26 12:22

Happy Christmas to shark and all the lagooners wishing to all the best [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Thu, 18Dec27 19:29

Trust me -- I'm too late to wish you all a Merry Christmas or whatever your favourite flavour of Solstice holiday is! Never mind -- Happy New Year everyone, no matter which way the Brexit Trump is blowing!!!

I can't say I'm likely to fancy snails, particularly since the whelks I sampled 35 years ago are very snail-like and my OH and I considered them revolting -- we threw them out on the back lawn but had to gather them up to dispose of in the refuse because not even the local seagulls would touch them. Roast duck was our Christmas dinner of choice and very tasty it was too! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby HeyChief » Sat, 18Dec29 03:58

May the joy of the season be with all my fellow Lagooners thrtu out tha following year. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Re: Happy Christmas 2020

Postby LRM » Fri, 20Dec25 17:40

Almost every site that I belong to has in my signature "Wishes for good health and happiness".
That is a real heartfelt desire not only for the reader but her/his family and friends.
For those of us that celebrate Christmas, this time of the year carries special consideration/thoughts of loved ones.
To EVERYONE that I have ever had the pleasure of chatting with (arguing with too) or just reading a few of their thoughts, I extend a genuine desire that you, your family, and all acquaintances be healthy, happy, and free from worries. IMO That is true riches.
I send wishes for Merry Christmas to everyone and all they have any feelings toward not only now but as long as you/they and yours inhabit this world.
Lou.
Got Wood?
LRM

Re: Happy Christmas 2020

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 20Dec26 13:34

And to you too, Lou!

I haven't talked to you for so long, I don't think I've ever told you that we now have a Frisch's nearby. I don't have a Big Boy without thinking of you.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Return to The beach