well, well, well.

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

well, well, well.

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 18Apr06 08:09

I logged on tonight to say hi. I'm drunk, but I'm not drunk nearly as often this year as i was last year, when I posted several "drunk ramblings" contributions. Last year was an incredibly tough year for me, but this year so far has been smooth sailing. Hence that lack of drunken posts, until now. I'm very happily drunk right now. I just sent Tlaero a very long PM (not unsolicited, we have become forum-friends, (I think)), and I still have more to say. Or at least, I still have more words that I want to put onto this page, but maybe none of it is worth saying.

So... what. Life is hard sometimes, and when it is, I turn to drinking lots of hard alcohol and posting ramblings on this forum. When it isn't I don't, except on occasion when things are awesome, and so I'm drunk for celebratory reasons. Tonight is an instance of the latter. I'm happy, if a bit confused with a headache coming on... :)

So, what can I write here now that is worth reading?.... I'm thinking a lot about erotic games right now. Leo has suggested that we make a remastered, new and improved "Living with Temptation". It would be a version of the game that we would update every month with new scenes. I really shouldn't say much about this without Leo's approval. But then again, I AM very drunk, and we haven't agreed to anything yet. Bahh, I ended that sentence feeling like I was going to give you all the information about everything, but already I realized that would be stupid. I like and respect Leo too much to risk pissing him off just for an interesting forum post.

So, no additional information for you guys yet. Instead, I will post a dick pic.

Just kidding.
Jesus, I have nothing more to say tonight, I think. Just "hi", and "smooch", to all of you who like me.
And "fuck you", to all of you who don't.
Iksanabot
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: well, well, well.

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 18Apr06 11:01

That headache might be caused by to much blood in your alcohol stream :lol:

As for a remake, meh, something new is always better aka REF: onward and upward.

As my granny used to say, those who like/love You, hugs and kisses always, those who don't like You, well, they can all just go and fuck them selves :lol:
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 18Apr07 15:56

PinkVendeta wrote:That headache might be caused by to much blood in your alcohol stream :lol:

As for a remake, meh, something new is always better aka REF: onward and upward.

As my granny used to say, those who like/love You, hugs and kisses always, those who don't like You, well, they can all just go and fuck them selves :lol:

Your grandma sounds really cool. :)
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 18Apr12 22:38

She was a pretty cool person, when she needed to, she spoke her mind always, one tough little cookie :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Joe.Pizza » Fri, 18Apr13 06:24

PinkVendeta wrote:She was a pretty cool person, when she needed to, she spoke her mind always, one tough little cookie :lol:

Sounds like her granddaughter was blessed with her wit, strength and charm. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Fri, 18Apr13 06:39

iksanabot wrote: I'm very happily drunk right now ... and so I'm drunk for celebratory reasons. Tonight is an instance of the latter. I'm happy, if a bit confused with a headache coming on... :)

Hi iksanabot! I see you survived your celebratory bender. Are you fully recovered now or does your tongue still feel hairy? I enjoyed your post, but I have to admit I am a bit envious that you can write so well while plastered and the best I can do is basically clunky at best. Sometimes life is not fair. :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 18Apr13 07:17

Joe.Pizza wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:She was a pretty cool person, when she needed to, she spoke her mind always, one tough little cookie :lol:

Sounds like her granddaughter was blessed with her wit, strength and charm. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Many would disagree with You :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 18Apr13 07:20

Joe.Pizza wrote:
iksanabot wrote: I'm very happily drunk right now ... and so I'm drunk for celebratory reasons. Tonight is an instance of the latter. I'm happy, if a bit confused with a headache coming on... :)

Hi iksanabot! I see you survived your celebratory bender. Are you fully recovered now or does your tongue still feel hairy? I enjoyed your post, but I have to admit I am a bit envious that you can write so well while plastered and the best I can do is basically clunky at best. Sometimes life is not fair. :lol:

Yea but he would not do so well flying a passenger airliner while pissed out of his brains, so yea :lol: everything has a balance [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 18Apr13 16:02

Joe.Pizza wrote:

Thanks Joe.Pizza. I don't find your writing clunky. Sometimes I re-read something I wrote drunk and I find that clunky. Other times it's more like a walk down memory lane.

Anyway, I want to offer you a line paraphrasing Calvin and Hobbes:

I know life isn't fair, I just wish it was unfair in my favor.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 18Apr14 03:44

iksanabot wrote:Anyway, I want to offer you a line paraphrasing Calvin and Hobbes:

I know life isn't fair, I just wish it was unfair in my favor.

Calvin and Hobbes is a favorite of mine. I remember one strip where Suzie was watching Calvin and Hobbes wrestling and she tells Calvin "I'm sure what is stranger you wrestling a stuff animal or that you seem to be losing." [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 18Apr14 03:47

PinkVendeta wrote:Yea but he would not do so well flying a passenger airliner while pissed out of his brains, so yea :lol: everything has a balance [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] :lol:

Fortunately, I do not drink so I should be good there. But, I do snore if I fall asleep without my CPAP machine. Fortunately, I usually stay awake while flying. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 18Apr14 10:38

Joe.Pizza wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:Yea but he would not do so well flying a passenger airliner while pissed out of his brains, so yea :lol: everything has a balance [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] :lol:

Fortunately, I do not drink so I should be good there. But, I do snore if I fall asleep without my CPAP machine. Fortunately, I usually stay awake while flying. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

A nice line someone wrote on here in the Arnii pics thread is:

Im not bad, Im just drawn that way :lol:

Isn't there a little gadget people can wear on their nose, it opens up the nose and thus stops snoring?, saw it also being worn by football players in the UK in games.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Sat, 18Apr14 16:16

Are you implying UK footballers sleepwalk through matches? ...Come to think of it, that might explain some games (and also why I can't be arsed to follow the sport!) :lol:
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 18Apr14 20:04

Greebo wrote:Are you implying UK footballers sleepwalk through matches? ...Come to think of it, that might explain some games (and also why I can't be arsed to follow the sport!) :lol:

Maybe they are playing with a snoot full? Considering the stuff that happens in the stands one can assume a number of the fans are partaking. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Speaking of football. Now that American football is playing games in GB, will England go back to calling association football soccer again? I shake my head when someone from GB makes snarky comments of the Yanks for using term soccer when it was their fellow countrymen who coined it. Go figure. :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 18Apr14 20:12

PinkVendeta wrote:A nice line someone wrote on here in the Arnii pics thread is:
Im not bad, Im just drawn that way :lol:

Isn't there a little gadget people can wear on their nose, it opens up the nose and thus stops snoring?, saw it also being worn by football players in the UK in games.

Yes, one of my favorite lines from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". Kathleen Turner did a great job of voicing Jessica Rabbit.

I think what you may be referring to are "Breath Right" strips. Never tried them. I guess it's the fear of having to pull it off. (Think band-aids). :lol:

Actually, I have minor sleep apnea. The CPAP machine forces me to breathe through me nose, thus stops me from snoring.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Next

Return to The beach