well, well, well.

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: well, well, well.

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 18Apr15 09:55

Greebo wrote:Are you implying UK footballers sleepwalk through matches? ...Come to think of it, that might explain some games (and also why I can't be arsed to follow the sport!) :lol:

I take the 5th on that one :D

The only sleep walking I saw was over the two legs of the man city vs Liverpool game in the champions league :lol: oh yea that was a thing of beauty to behold :lol:
Last edited by PinkVendeta on Mon, 18Apr16 11:15, edited 1 time in total.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 18Apr15 09:58

Joe.Pizza wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:A nice line someone wrote on here in the Arnii pics thread is:
Im not bad, Im just drawn that way :lol:

Isn't there a little gadget people can wear on their nose, it opens up the nose and thus stops snoring?, saw it also being worn by football players in the UK in games.

Yes, one of my favorite lines from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". Kathleen Turner did a great job of voicing Jessica Rabbit.

I think what you may be referring to are "Breath Right" strips. Never tried them. I guess it's the fear of having to pull it off. (Think band-aids). :lol:

Actually, I have minor sleep apnea. The CPAP machine forces me to breathe through me nose, thus stops me from snoring.

"Breath Right" strips yup thats the one I was thinking of, your wife could just tape your mouth shut before bed and it would have the same effect [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img] :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sun, 18Apr15 22:05

PinkVendeta wrote:"Breath Right" strips yup thats the one I was thinking of, your wife could just tape your mouth shut before bed and it would have the same effect [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img] :lol:

That may work, but there's still the pulling of the tape that I have an aversion to. :cry:

Plus the CPAP is supposed to help force air in my lungs when I stop breathing while sleeping. It does help me get a better night's sleep since I am not awaken multiple times in the night. At first, my wife wasn't sure what to make of the CPAP since the mask kind of looks like something Hannibal Lecter would wear. Now, she has made peace with it as she likes the air coming off the mask blowing on her face. (Yeah, I know weird. But how stable could she be since she's been married to me over 30 years?) :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 18Apr16 11:18

Interesting stuff.

Do you have an illness that needs air pumped into You from a mask/tank of air each night?.

I have read the most people going to sleep, their heart misses a few beats during the night while sleeping and some people even stop breathing and it resumes as normal.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby JeuxKen » Tue, 18Apr24 14:21

[img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
JeuxKen
sirens hunter

Postby Greebo » Tue, 18Apr24 14:55

Snortle! :lol:
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Joe.Pizza » Wed, 18Apr25 04:32

PinkVendeta wrote:Interesting stuff.

Do you have an illness that needs air pumped into You from a mask/tank of air each night?.

I have read the most people going to sleep, their heart misses a few beats during the night while sleeping and some people even stop breathing and it resumes as normal.

The latter. I have sleep apnea which means I stop breathing multiple times during the night. With sleep apnea, each time one stops breathing the person wakes up interrupting sleep. The interruptions tend to prevent rem sleep. The CPAP helps stop that from happening. For me, if I don't use the CPAP, I tend to wake up tired and with a nasty headache. A positive outcome of the CPAP is it prevents me from snoring. For my wife, it improves her quality of life by not being kept awake with bear noises. :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 18Apr25 11:09

At least You wake up when You stop breathing [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

Though going without REM aka Rapid Eye Movement aka Dreams is a really BAD thing, as it leads to insanity long term, mental break downs short term, so yea Dreams are vital to us all being happy bunnies :lol:

True a happy wife is a happy life literally :D

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 18Apr30 19:01

JeuxKen wrote:Image

[img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Fantastic! :)
iksanabot