Arnii and I

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Arnii and I

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 17Dec02 15:39

Hi All,

Back again from almost death, literally, You have no clue how those words point to many facts :lol: .

So anyway, it has been a long time and no speak as they say, hope everyone is keeping well as always.

Before I finished college I got badly ill again, cancer came back big time, and this time I told no one on purpose as I wanted to complete my final term with exams done in college and knew telling my Dad he would pull me out of college and back home to China for treatment and it would be the end of my free life out in the world.

So I finished college, got my degree in AI, then rang Dad, he flew over in a private jet, and took me back to home for full treatment for cancer, as there are some treatments in China that the EU will not allow even tho those treatments can cure cancer fully in alot of cases, typical EU lol, so have been there since end of June/July 2017 recovering, and am back seeing some old friends from college now for a tiny bit.

I told Arnii, and we parted ways, he deleted the forum then, and then I deleted all my artwork, all my renders and backups, sold my render pc I had built and walked (well crawled away from the world of 3D fully).

We mailed and chatted and said our goodbyes to each other.

When I deleted all of our work on DA, on Tumblr and elsewhere it automatically deleted it here also, I would have left it all in place but I was getting constant emails when someone liked or commented on our work and it was wrecking my head as by then I was badly sick again, so deleted it all.

So Arnii is still making games and doing artwork, and I wish him well always, he is my friend and always in my thoughts, but as said having deleted everything and sold my render pc I had built, I am done with it all now for good, but I want to thank everyone who commented on our thread and everyone who gave advice and praise.

With respect always,

Hannah
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Re: Arnii and I

Postby Marco6661 » Sat, 17Dec02 19:15

Hi Hannah,

I wish you the best and mainly to recover a good health.

Sincerely. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Marco
Marco6661
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 17Dec02 21:45

All the best in whatever you do in life. GE
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby moskys » Sun, 17Dec03 11:38

Best wishes from Spain, keep fighting and enjoying
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby wildcat68 » Sun, 17Dec03 14:11

Sorry to hear of your health struggles. Enjoyed your contributions to the forum. Best wishes to you in whatever direction your life takes, But most importantly, i wish you good health.
wildcat68
sirens hunter

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 17Dec03 23:02

Thank You all for the kind words and wishes.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby ut1stgear1 » Wed, 17Dec27 08:41

Guess I'm a little late picking this up. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that the New year fills you with joy, peace and very good health. Although I strongly suspect this thread is not, it would great to think that it is just a part of your "vivid Imagination" and not from experience.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 17Dec27 17:23

ut1stgear1 wrote:Guess I'm a little late picking this up. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that the New year fills you with joy, peace and very good health. Although I strongly suspect this thread is not, it would great to think that it is just a part of your "vivid Imagination" and not from experience.

Many thanks.

I am now mostly always filled with joy and thanks for my life, for my real life friends, for my net friends, all of You, for Arnii, for my family, I am sadly this time without my long blond hair, a mild side effect of the treatment, but on a side note, it has also saved on my usual body waxing which is NOT cheap dammit :lol: costs $$$$s :lol: so yea all good :lol:

Im getting better, and this time it is all gone, few more scars here and there, but sure what fight is ever won without incuring a few scars and bruises :D

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Atepomarus » Thu, 17Dec28 04:57

Missed you! Take care of yourself and get well!
“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!”
Atepomarus
Pilot fish

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 17Dec28 07:51

Atepomarus wrote:Missed you! Take care of yourself and get well!

Will do thank you, missed You to.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Return to The beach