Games and Videos

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Games and Videos

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 16Jul17 22:30

Hi All,

Just wanted to see what everyone thinks of this, while either playing games or watching videos, You run into the often used Lesbian Seduction end of the game or video.

Now I am straight, not lesbian, not bi-sexual, not bi-curious.

I spoke to a good friend of mine in college and I asked her full opinion on this subject as she is a lesbian, I said, how easy would it be for either a lesbian or bi girl or woman to seduce a 100% straight girl into sex, she didn't take long to reply, she said it would be impossible to do it, if the straight girl is not at least bi-curious, it would be impossible to do it.

I ask for everyone's thoughts on this, because from playing games and watching videos, the way supposed straight girls are seduced right into both bi and lesbian sex and then into sex with strap on and so on, is frankly a joke in reality, and the seduction used in words and touches are even worse :lol:

Thoughts Guys and Girls?
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Re: Games and Videos

Postby HeyChief » Mon, 16Jul18 00:49

Well I for one am glad that someone at last confirmed my thoughts. All though most know that stories are just a story and have NO basis in real life.
HeyChief
HeyChief
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby muttdoggy » Mon, 16Jul18 04:01

I have known several lesbians. All of them admit to thinking certain straight girls were attractive and then tried seduction, talking, etc. The majority of the time they failed. I've discovered that the most who did try a lesbian encounter later came out as "bi-curious", bisexual or realized they were lesbian. A few were the type of girl that nobody should touch because they had serious issues and some were in a very very vulnerable state.
My 2 cents from a straight male's viewpoint is really 4 thoughts. The primary one is a lesbian should make her intentions clear and do herself the favor of asking the other gal if she is lesbian or is open to the experience. Another is that if a lesbian picks up a vulnerable or unstable girl then I'll tell her off for preying on those gals. I don't hold back when that's happened. If she sleeps with a girl is who bisexual or a closet lesbian then I'll give her a high five and a beer. (And ask for details!) Last but not least.. that word "bi-curious" just rubs me wrong. I have seen people be "bi-curious" after many years and multiple partners. It just reeks of non-commitment and confusion. I honestly think that word "bi-curious" should be treated the same as "get the hell away because I just might burn you". I'd much rather hear "I don't know. I'm open to trying with the right person". That's what I call a bi-sexual.
Remember that if you're curious about the experience and you've never had it before, then that's okay to say you're bi-curious. The trouble is I've seen too many gals say they're "bi-curious" and they've already had a lesbian encounter. That is when "bi-curious" no longer applies and the phrase "I'm poison" should be used.
Those games do serve a purpose of realizing a pipe dream. I'm hoping the players are aware that the actual chances of it happening are about as common as common sense. But let them dream anyways. :D

Edited to clarify view on bi-curious.
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 16Jul18 04:19

HeyChief wrote:Well I for one am glad that someone at last confirmed my thoughts. All though most know that stories are just a story and have NO basis in real life.
HeyChief

Well my friend was totally honest, she said, unless their are curious, then maybe, if not, impossible.

As for the stories, videos and games, they are just that, fantasy, but way to many of them paint straight girls as easy prey to lesbians and bi females, that within 5, 10, or 15 minutes of so called seduction, the straight girl, is naked, and has an old mature woman eating her out, and at some point the straight girl will be bent over something with a strap on in her ass :lol: it is one serious lie in reality :lol:

I have told both bi and lesbian girls in bars who hit on me, that I am straight, and not interested, most take the hint, a few needed me to say something like, if your hand lands on my leg again, you will be chatting to the floor face first in the next minute :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 16Jul18 04:27

muttdoggy wrote:I have known several lesbians. All of them admit to thinking certain straight girls were attractive and then tried seduction, talking, etc. The majority of the time they failed. I've discovered that the most who did try a lesbian encounter later came out as "bi-curious", bisexual or realized they were lesbian. A few were the type of girl that nobody should touch because they had serious issues and some were in a very very vulnerable state.
My 2 cents from a straight male's viewpoint is really 4 thoughts. The primary one is a lesbian should make her intentions clear and do herself the favor of asking the other gal if she is lesbian or is open to the experience. Another is that if a lesbian picks up a vulnerable or unstable girl then I'll tell her off for preying on those gals. I don't hold back when that's happened. If she sleeps with a girl is who bisexual or a closet lesbian then I'll give her a high five and a beer. (And ask for details!) Last but not least.. that word "bi-curious" just rubs me wrong. I have seen people be "bi-curious" after many years and multiple partners. It just reeks of non-commitment and confusion. I honestly think that word "bi-curious" should be treated the same as "get the hell away because I just might burn you". I'd much rather hear "I don't know. I'm open to trying with the right person". That's what I call a bi-sexual.
Remember that if you're curious about the experience and you've never had it before, then that's okay to say you're bi-curious. The trouble is I've seen too many gals say they're "bi-curious" and they've already had a lesbian encounter. That is when "bi-curious" no longer applies and the phrase "I'm poison" should be used.
Those games do serve a purpose of realizing a pipe dream. I'm hoping the players are aware that the actual chances of it happening are about as common as common sense. But let them dream anyways. :D

Edited to clarify view on bi-curious.

Good reply, I think straight girls have been painted with the same brush, that we cannot say no, not interested, that we do not know what seduction is and when it is being used on us :lol: that most of us are closet lesbians :lol: or as my friend said to me as a joke, she said inside every straight girl is a lesbian with a strap on :lol: :lol: , give us straight girls some credit.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby DiTo » Wed, 16Jul20 14:31

Dear Hannah,

I really agree with the reality that a straight girl can't be seduced into a lesbian relation. On the other hand, a lot of lesbians don't have the need to seduce straight girls (too much trouble, drama etc.). I tried it twice when I was a lot younger, only because I had the idea the girls were bi-curious and I fell in love with their appearances, but both times it wasn't successful. Also I must admit I don't like to be rejected (aren't we all?).

:16:
D.
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Jul20 15:46

DiTo wrote:Dear Hannah,

I really agree with the reality that a straight girl can't be seduced into a lesbian relation. On the other hand, a lot of lesbians don't have the need to seduce straight girls (too much trouble, drama etc.). I tried it twice when I was a lot younger, only because I had the idea the girls were bi-curious and I fell in love with their appearances, but both times it wasn't successful. Also I must admit I don't like to be rejected (aren't we all?).

:16:
D.

Hi D,

Really great to hear from You as always, hope You have been keeping well?.

Thanks for your insight, it is always great to hear from someone who knows the truth of the subject matter and thus can share any life experiences of it.

Hugs, in a straight way :lol:

Hannah

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby LJames713 » Thu, 16Jul21 07:40

I think your question begs an even bigger question (at least it does, insofar as my imagination is concerned): namely, why are so many men obsessed with the idea of lesbian sex?

I avoid the very thought of Lesbian sex, as I see that Lesbian/Bi-curious sex can be argued to be something that doesn't involve me, as a man.

If anything, I'd be more curious to have a lesbian woman be "bi-curious" with me, on a one-on-one basis (in essence, I'm not interested in seeing two women go at it).

However, it does beg the question: are there any games that deal with the concept of a heterosexual man dealing with a life-long lesbian and trying to convince her to relent on her "strict adherence" to a lesbian lifestyle and sleep with him (I would think so, but I've never seen them as I'm still new to the genre)...?
Last edited by LJames713 on Fri, 16Jul22 03:23, edited 2 times in total.
LJames713
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 16Jul21 13:05

LJames713 wrote:I think your question begs an even bigger question (at least it does, insofar as my imagination is concerned): namely, why are so many men obsessed with the idea of lesbian sex?

I avoid the very thought of Lesbian sex, as I see that Lesbian/Bi-curious sex can be argued to be something that doesn't involve me, as a man.

If anything, I'd be more curious to have a lesbian woman be "bi-curious" with me, on a one-on-one basis (in essence, I'm not interested in seeing two women go at it).

However, it does beg the question: are there any games that deal with the concept of a straight guy dealing with a life-long lesbian and trying to "turn her" (I would think so, but I've never seen them as I'm still new to the genre)...?

It is true it is most mens fantasy is 2 women having lesbian sex, as no one knows another woman's body better than another woman in reality (I am not speaking from experience here clearly :lol: , just speaking from facts).

Lesbian sex does not and would not involve men at all ever, well, bar the dildo and strap on mostly being shaped like a mans penis, go figure on that one.

There are plenty of Bi-Curious women out there that would involve You in their love making, where as a lesbian would clearly not.

Never seen a game where a lesbian is turned either straight or Bi by a man and decides then she has long wanted a man inside her always, would never happen in real life and it would have lesbians literally up in arms if a game appeared like that, and rightly so.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby LJames713 » Thu, 16Jul21 14:12

PinkVendeta wrote:
LJames713 wrote:I think your question begs an even bigger question (at least it does, insofar as my imagination is concerned): namely, why are so many men obsessed with the idea of lesbian sex?

However, it does beg the question: are there any games that deal with the concept of a straight guy dealing with a life-long lesbian and trying to "turn her" (I would think so, but I've never seen them as I'm still new to the genre)...?

It is true it is most mens fantasy is 2 women having lesbian sex, as no one knows another woman's body better than another woman in reality (I am not speaking from experience here clearly :lol: , just speaking from facts).

Lesbian sex does not and would not involve men at all ever, well, bar the dildo and strap on mostly being shaped like a mans penis, go figure on that one.

There are plenty of Bi-Curious women out there that would involve You in their love making, where as a lesbian would clearly not.

Never seen a game where a lesbian is turned either straight or Bi by a man and decides then she has long wanted a man inside her always, would never happen in real life and it would have lesbians literally up in arms if a game appeared like that, and rightly so.

Actually, I'm not that interested in having sex with a bi-curious lesbian, in any event or any circumstances, truthfully. Something about the entire affair strikes me as...nauseating, on a very primal, guttural level.

However, insofar as the idea of a game wherein a straight guy is determined to "seduce" a strictly lesbian woman, I'd think that the mechanisms for that plot being at least "feasible enough" for the "suspension of disbelief" would lie in the story revolving around concepts like (a) a heterosexual man has professional relationship with lesbian woman with no interest in having sex with a man...BUT said heterosexual man behaves in a regal manner in his professional demeanor, is routinely harassed and picked upon by both men and women in the office and the Lesbian female friend takes some modicum of pity on him, resulting in a strange encounter that includes some manner of sexual interaction OR (b) the heterosexual man catches his lesbian friend in a professionally compromising position, then uses said situation to make sexual demands of her OR (c) The heterosexual man and the lesbian are BOTH terrorized at work by their co-workers for a variety of reasons, and they decide to "give the bastards at work something to talk about", so as to confuse everyone and wreak some sort of revenge, and THAT gets a bit out of control for both of them...or (d)the Lesbian finds the heterosexual to be an intelligent, thoughtful person and asks if he would consider allowing him to serve as the sperm donor for a child that she and her lesbian partner wish to raise together, and artificial insemination isn't possible as the cost for that procedure isn't within the lesbian couple's financial means---all of these choices would, of course, be in the same game with the outcome determined by the player's choices, along the way).

Well...it's just a thought.
LJames713
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 16Aug19 21:22

I actually as a straight girl, I dont think it would work as a game even, I think most people would simply laugh at the entire concept.

As for him catching her and then blackmailing her into sex, I think the game would need to be set in the 1950s for something like that to work, as back then Lesbians were not Out for clear reasons, and everyone's saying would be, You need a good man to straighten you out :lol:

Set in the modern world, todays world, she might lose her job if reported, but his life would be hell in work and then in real life if he assumed to report her, also most girls and women in todays world are very strong women, so even if he caught her I am sure the sexual blackmail would not come to anything as he would be laughed at for being a sad sack who cannot even get a straight girl and has to assume to try and blackmail a 100% lesbian into a relationship of hatred through sex with a man, where she will eventually kill his sad little ass and rightly so :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Return to The beach