Females only!

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Females only!

Postby Super » Sat, 15May30 23:37

Mortze wrote:I hate so much beach ball sized brasts. That is so unrealistic and painfull to watch.
You nail at giving women a good image in your games. It is almost like the game is about them and not the character. In the case of Christine's the character is even the one who's used. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
They're all strong women, that changes the tune on this kind of games.
But...I think the real challenge would be to create a female character that is fragile, with a low self-esteem (like a lot of women and girls), and WITHOUT denigrate her, without just exploring her body (wich would, imo, be like an abuse for such an emotional and psychological fragile person). Making her gain strength, confidence, love of herself and her body, and indulge in her repressed sexuality, that would be hard to create but very enjoyable to follow.

I tried doing that with Inspiring Celina... Probably didn't succeed too much but eh

New game is told from a female perspective, and I'm trying to make her an actual person and not a male fantasy... We'll see how that goes though lol
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15May31 05:24

Mortze wrote:But...I think the real challenge would be to create a female character that is fragile, with a low self-esteem (like a lot of women and girls), and WITHOUT denigrate her, without just exploring her body (wich would, imo, be like an abuse for such an emotional and psychological fragile person). Making her gain strength, confidence, love of herself and her body, and indulge in her repressed sexuality, that would be hard to create but very enjoyable to follow.

Have you ever considered working on a game like that? (-:

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Mortze » Sun, 15May31 11:54

tlaero wrote:
Mortze wrote:But...I think the real challenge would be to create a female character that is fragile, with a low self-esteem (like a lot of women and girls), and WITHOUT denigrate her, without just exploring her body (wich would, imo, be like an abuse for such an emotional and psychological fragile person). Making her gain strength, confidence, love of herself and her body, and indulge in her repressed sexuality, that would be hard to create but very enjoyable to follow.

Have you ever considered working on a game like that? (-:

Tlaero

Sure, plenty of times. But english is not my language and coding is stranger to me than egyptian hieroglyph so I might need help for that :)
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Super » Sun, 15May31 19:13

Maybe you could try collabing? You say you're a 3D artist and I'm sure someone would be willing to work with you lol... I already have one but I might still be able to help, or if not... Well, I liked kexter's game and he is helping Wolf so maybe he wants a collab partner... I dunno, just saying, dunno if he wants to put in that work. Maybe someone else wants to write/ design a game but can't do the art though. That's my situation and I'm having fun making the game anyway so someone else might be in a similar situation, you know?

Though the code is fairly easy for games like this, though. Just simple if else statements which you can copy. So if you want to make a game yourself, I and I'm sure tlaero would help with that. And, keeping it on topic, can try and make real girls which I'd appreciate
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Mortze » Sun, 15May31 22:11

Super wrote:Maybe you could try collabing? You say you're a 3D artist and I'm sure someone would be willing to work with you lol... I already have one but I might still be able to help, or if not... Well, I liked kexter's game and he is helping Wolf so maybe he wants a collab partner... I dunno, just saying, dunno if he wants to put in that work. Maybe someone else wants to write/ design a game but can't do the art though. That's my situation and I'm having fun making the game anyway so someone else might be in a similar situation, you know?

Though the code is fairly easy for games like this, though. Just simple if else statements which you can copy. So if you want to make a game yourself, I and I'm sure tlaero would help with that. And, keeping it on topic, can try and make real girls which I'd appreciate

Thanks for the tips Super. I've been in touch with Tlaero. But I haven't even tried to explore coding for a game for two reasons. I know in my guts that I will not understand a clue of it and because I don't know what sort of games I would like to launch by myself only, either html base like your's our Tlaero's or TAIF text based, or even comics. The later is not a game but has possibilities and it easier for me. The formers are impossible to do alone. I'll se what will happen in the next few months, I know good things will come.
You are a writer or an artist? I liked your game by the way. It was fun to play and I liked the female character. She was hot too ;) Hope we will see more of her. Maybe she has a sister.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Super » Sun, 15May31 22:49

Mortze wrote:
Super wrote:Maybe you could try collabing? You say you're a 3D artist and I'm sure someone would be willing to work with you lol... I already have one but I might still be able to help, or if not... Well, I liked kexter's game and he is helping Wolf so maybe he wants a collab partner... I dunno, just saying, dunno if he wants to put in that work. Maybe someone else wants to write/ design a game but can't do the art though. That's my situation and I'm having fun making the game anyway so someone else might be in a similar situation, you know?

Thanks for the tips Super. I've been in touch with Tlaero. But I haven't even tried to explore coding for a game for two reasons. I know in my guts that I will not understand a clue of it and because I don't know what sort of games I would like to launch by myself only, either html base like your's our Tlaero's or TAIF text based, or even comics. The later is not a game but has possibilities and it easier for me. The formers are impossible to do alone. I'll se what will happen in the next few months, I know good things will come.
You are a writer or an artist? I liked your game by the way. It was fun to play and I liked the female character. She was hot too ;) Hope we will see more of her. Maybe she has a sister.

I wrote and designed Inspiring Celina. I can't do art worth a damn XD. That's all Sy. I have a sequel in the works, there's a thread in Projects called Envying Celina if you want to talk more about that.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3309

Glad you liked Celina though.

As for the topic, well, I think working with Tlaero's engine is extremely easy. I don't even write much of the code myself to be quite honest, I just copy if else statements and change the names and numbers. You don't need to go too deep into programming territory for that.

I agree it's not something doable for most to do alone, and collabing on that would probably create better products. But yeah, I would like more sex games with better characters and plots lol.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby danigonz » Mon, 15Jun08 10:30

This is only my personal opinion. so, it can be widely debatable. But I think the stronger and more inteligent the female character is, the more attractive I find her.
There is no emotion in seducing a female character whose only assets are a good pair of breasts but has zero emotions or ideas. And, sadly, there are a lot of those in erotic games.
So, I like Keely, Keisha, Christine and all Tlaero's characters because they have real feelings but, at hte same time, have diferent personalities, which is cool.
In addition, I think real world stories work better than those which happens in fantasy or sci fiction environments, because I, as a player, can feel myself closer to the plot: I can really imagine having a office romance, or meeting a girl in a disco, or be introduced to her by a common friend. I think that's te reason of the success of Tlaero's writing.

And I really love that there are more authors following her path: I liked Celina for the same reasons, and I find Mortze idea for a game very appealing, although maybe it would be more suitable for a role-playng game instead of an adventure one: a game in which a female character has to raise her stats not only in subjects such "Intelligence" or "Charisma", but "Self confidence" or "Sexual aperture".
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Mon, 15Jun08 13:40

Did you really mean "Sexual aperture" or is that supposed to read "appetite"? :lol: I mean, I can understand the need for some to have to use toys to open themselves up a bit and conform to an overly well endowed partner, but this seems a little at odds with some of your earlier sentiments and not likely to be as high on the list of desirable attributes as a few others.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby danigonz » Mon, 15Jun08 13:49

Greebo wrote:Did you really mean "Sexual aperture" or is that supposed to read "appetite"? :lol: I mean, I can understand the need for some to have to use toys to open themselves up a bit and conform to an overly well endowed partner, but this seems a little at odds with some of your earlier sentiments and not likely to be as high on the list of desirable attributes as a few others.

Yes. I'm Spanish and it's obvious I used the bad word. I was trying to refer to "open her mind sexually". "Appetite" is not exactly what I was trying to mean. You can have a lot of appetite but no interest in expanding your sexual kwnoledge and tastes.
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Mon, 15Jun08 18:07

danigonz wrote:This is only my personal opinion. so, it can be widely debatable. But I think the stronger and more inteligent the female character is, the more attractive I find her.
There is no emotion in seducing a female character whose only assets are a good pair of breasts but has zero emotions or ideas. And, sadly, there are a lot of those in erotic games.
So, I like Keely, Keisha, Christine and all Tlaero's characters because they have real feelings but, at hte same time, have diferent personalities, which is cool.
In addition, I think real world stories work better than those which happens in fantasy or sci fiction environments, because I, as a player, can feel myself closer to the plot: I can really imagine having a office romance, or meeting a girl in a disco, or be introduced to her by a common friend. I think that's te reason of the success of Tlaero's writing.

And I really love that there are more authors following her path: I liked Celina for the same reasons, and I find Mortze idea for a game very appealing, although maybe it would be more suitable for a role-playng game instead of an adventure one: a game in which a female character has to raise her stats not only in subjects such "Intelligence" or "Charisma", but "Self confidence" or "Sexual aperture".

I agree with wanting story and characterization in these games, and I'm happy that you feel that I did well enough with Celina :p I do think Mortze's ideas can be accomplished in tlaero's engine, though it'd require some fancy reworking...
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Mortze » Tue, 15Jun23 18:00

There are plenty of games already that have those stats like "sexual apetite" (or horniness), "confidence", etc.. The thing should not be about stats but rather character's substance.
Would a game about a male protagonist who fancies a sexy girl at school/work and has friendzoned a shy cute one, then work on that friendzone relationship all through the game be a good one? The plot is rather simple, but the complexity of the relationship between those 2 characters might make a diference. Rather than an easy way to sex it is the balance between maintaining the friendship and the erotism revealed that should be challenging.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 15Jul18 00:16

I play a lot of games clearly designed for men, and I enjoy them, but sometimes I'm left with a sort of :/ feeling about things. Don't tend to talk about it, though, because I've had people criticize my tastes and it doesn't feel pleasant.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby COramprat » Tue, 15Jul21 04:41

Dee,

I'm surprised no one has tried to explain the actions of a 15 year old. Some of it is obvious. He is attracted to you and doesn't quite know how to handle it. The other fact is he is curious. Growing up, my sister would have friends come over for sleep overs. I never really noticed them until I got into my teen years and would try to make an impression on the ones I liked. While she and her friends were younger by a few years, I was more a big brother than a love interest for some and a infatuation for others. There were two occasions where I was intimate with her friends during those sleep overs but even more interesting was the times they would be sleeping and I would sneak into the room to "view" her friends as the young man you described did to you. It was the voyeuristic fantasy that drove me and I think that is a fantasy quality most men have. The glimpses of them dressing or the occasion when I walked in on one coming out of the shower was more excellerating for me sexually than actually taking them to bed. What your young friend did isn't out of the norm when it comes to a young mans fantasy. He just acted on it. Anyway its just harmless infatuation. I think it will pass when he finds another interest his age.
COramprat
Pilot fish

Postby TheDee » Tue, 15Nov24 21:13

COramprat wrote:Dee,

I'm surprised no one has tried to explain the actions of a 15 year old. Some of it is obvious. He is attracted to you and doesn't quite know how to handle it. The other fact is he is curious. Growing up, my sister would have friends come over for sleep overs. I never really noticed them until I got into my teen years and would try to make an impression on the ones I liked. While she and her friends were younger by a few years, I was more a big brother than a love interest for some and a infatuation for others. There were two occasions where I was intimate with her friends during those sleep overs but even more interesting was the times they would be sleeping and I would sneak into the room to "view" her friends as the young man you described did to you. It was the voyeuristic fantasy that drove me and I think that is a fantasy quality most men have. The glimpses of them dressing or the occasion when I walked in on one coming out of the shower was more excellerating for me sexually than actually taking them to bed. What your young friend did isn't out of the norm when it comes to a young mans fantasy. He just acted on it. Anyway its just harmless infatuation. I think it will pass when he finds another interest his age.

I'm very sorry for the late reply i wasn't following up on this.
Actually i got that later on & we're fine, in fact we became good friends & we Skype from time to time.
But what i didn't understand at that time was that he was being REALLY nice when we used to talk together, & then i felt intruded by him.
But anyway, it's old story now.
"The Wild Can't Be Broken!"
TheDee
great white shark

Postby TheDee » Sat, 15Nov28 22:28

Simple question:

Why would a guy 'about 51 yo' bring a gift to a 21 yo girl a necklace as a gift, and on many occasions he keeps pointing out that she's 'Good but not my type' (Sarcastically of course).
*Relation is typically professional within work environment.
Appreciate your answer, details later.
"The Wild Can't Be Broken!"
TheDee
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to The beach