Females only!

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Females only!

Postby DiTo » Sun, 14Dec21 02:44

shark wrote:Mmm, interesting ...

Hey Shark, did you notice you have some PM's send by Dee.... Please answer them.
(Sorry Dee , but this will get his attention)

D.
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby TheDee » Sun, 14Dec21 05:33

"Sequel of previous post"
I did not suspect he has done anything because i have neither seen him nor felt him around me but this day he has done the first mistake. We went to the pool this day all four of us. While playing in the pool he pinched my ****, we all laughed and i didn't comment untill i felt him touching me with his ***** and acted like nothing happened. We were done with the pool, went back to the house and i all i could think of is "Why was it the young guy i attracted?". At night, he came to our room to watch a movie, then we played cards, i had a glass of wine, he asked for my charger again so i thought he'd come again tonight, then had a glass of wine and went to bed. Of course just like i thought, in the middle of the night, i heard the door open, so i froze. I had my face facing the door so i couldn't open my eyes to see who's coming in, so i waited. A few seconds later, he called on my name four or five times with a low voice and i did not answer, he touched my shoulder as he called on my name again, still i don't answer waiting for him to put the charger and leave. Then suddenly he froze too just like he disappeard. I couldn't feel him in the room at all not even a breath!! And just before i open my eyes to check if he's still in the room, he leaned on me to put the charger on the shelf and he put his hand on my left ******!! At this moment, my hear literally stopped, i couldn't breath and i was in total shock. He stayed like this for what felt like eternity, i didn't even roll over to cover myself as he kept slightly squeezing. Then suddenly he put his other hand on my lower part raising my skirt! A few moments passed without any moves from him, i guessed he was just eyeing me. By then i started to think, waited him to make another move, and as he moved to touch me down there i closed my legs quickly, he like died of surprise and moved away very slowly to the door.
Couldn't sleep till the morning, didn't have breakfast, i didn't know whether to confront him or tell another family member? I decided to confront him, went to his room to find out he didn't sleep either and he was terrified when he saw me trying to draw a fake smile on his face. I openly said 'I know!' He immediately started apologizing and kept saying many things at once, but he clearly said "i've had a crush on you for 2 years", which was awkward and heartbreaking!
We had an agreement to not to tell anyone and to discuss it later for the sake of his good. He hugged me and apologized again and it was over but just for the day!
"The Wild Can't Be Broken!"
TheDee
great white shark

Postby shark » Sun, 14Dec21 09:04

I start to really like this story...
DiTo wrote:Hey Shark, did you notice you have some PM's send by Dee.... Please answer them.

none...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby TheDee » Sun, 14Dec21 11:37

shark wrote:I start to really like this story...
DiTo wrote:Hey Shark, did you notice you have some PM's send by Dee.... Please answer them.

none...

Are you sure??
TheDee
great white shark

Postby shark » Sun, 14Dec21 12:08

Yes. perhaps a writing problem.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 14Dec21 23:35

Shark,
I had mentioned to TheDee in a PM, before she disclosed the general events of her experience that my daughter was on the scene when something of a similar nature transpired with one of her friends. I won't go in details but we have a credible story line here which could be explored deeper. Taking TheDee out of the scene what might be the turn-ons, the desires and ultimate goal of a young woman who is caught up at a sleepover party where there is mixed company?

Ms DiTo and TheDee, and some of our other ladies could certain add to this base thought.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark » Mon, 14Dec22 00:40

My dear Squeeky, you know that to make a good game, we need actions and movements. Desires and feelings are sometimes difficult to draw...
For the moment, the scenes described by TheDee are very interesting ...
shark
Site Admin

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 14Dec22 01:50

That is not lost on me. Raelee (and yourself) certainly gave us a female point of view in "Whakawai" and "Under the Spotlights". Given the scenarios when such desires and emotions are aroused we should be able to determine appropriate game play, eg, girl sees well-built muscleman showing off to a group of girls, he makes a play for her, has she been turned-on by his earlier display? Or does she prefer a different style of man? This becomes a little like Alyssa deciding between Matthew and Bruce.

The ladies should be able to give us enough turn-ons and scenarios to build a game as would be played from a female perspective.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby tlaero » Mon, 14Dec22 02:54

Hey Dee, I'm enjoying your story. Please keep telling it.

Re:
TheDee wrote:i just came across a couple of your games "PP & the one whose character had her car broken" last night with a recomendation from Lou, they're perfectly done, the scripts, characters, pictures, the whole idea and all that. "

Thank you, but those don't sound like my games. None of the characters' names start with a "P" and none involved a broken down car.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby paquito » Mon, 14Dec22 08:27

Probably Chaotic's games, Pool Party and Katie.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby TheDee » Mon, 14Dec22 15:37

tlaero wrote:Hey Dee, I'm enjoying your story. Please keep telling it.

Re:
TheDee wrote:i just came across a couple of your games "PP & the one whose character had her car broken" last night with a recomendation from Lou, they're perfectly done, the scripts, characters, pictures, the whole idea and all that. "

Thank you, but those don't sound like my games. None of the characters' names start with a "P" and none involved a broken down car.

Tlaero

Hi Tlaero,
I've searched on google and i found a website that features your name, and yes one of the is called 'Pool Party'. Can you please send me a direct link to your page?
TheDee
great white shark

Postby TheDee » Mon, 14Dec22 15:45

Hey all,
I am so sorry for bothering you all with my topic for the past few days.
Can i ask you for one more favor?
If yes, i am now confused on two things so i need all your opinions. Would it be better to post unrelated life events without any fantasy-related details "Such as the one above"? Or should i just combine some events into one story with a bit of extra details and offer it to Shark as a game idea?
Thank you for your time, i'll wait for your opinions in a PM.
TheDee
great white shark

Postby LRM » Mon, 14Dec22 18:21

TheDee wrote:Hey all,
I am so sorry for bothering you all with my topic for the past few days.
Can i ask you for one more favor?
If yes, i am now confused on two things so i need all your opinions. Would it be better to post unrelated life events without any fantasy-related details "Such as the one above"? Or should i just combine some events into one story with a bit of extra details and offer it to Shark as a game idea?
Thank you for your time, i'll wait for your opinions in a PM.

In My Opinion, anything related in the lagoon may well end up in an adventure but, if you can knit your ideas into a complete game that's better.
You have a good start. You explained motions and gestures that Shark needs and are often difficult to flesh out. Continue and we'll likely start a new game.

In answer to your tlaero queation, try this link viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2972.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby TheDee » Wed, 14Dec24 00:47

Title: Family Issues
First day
Scene 1
*Mom preparing dinner in the kitchen
*Girl and sister chatting in the living room about all three guests
"I really cannot believe you are not willing to marry your boyfriend, he's everything a girl could dream of!
-He's everything a girl like you would dream of, not a woman like me! He still has too many years before becoming the man i want!
-I do not understand, what's wrong with him? He's not very rich but he has enough for a good standard! He's not very rich like Mr. Charles of course. I hope he comes so we can find a way to attract him to mom.
-Do not bother yourself with adults' issues, mind your own boyfriend and STOP FLIRTING WITH JIM, he's already focused on mom i don't know why!
-I do not flirt with him, i just find him interesting! And my boyfriend is just a kid who wants me to be a copy of you!
I hope this vacation doesn't end in heartbreaks..!
-I'll go swim before they arrive come join me if you like.
-No i'll just wait here.

Scene 2 pool
Girl's boyfriend 'Matt' arrives
Kisses girl, salutes mom, looks around for sister.
Chats a bit with girl, then decides to join big sister in the pool.
Sister is pleasuring herself, he watches, then interrupts hoping for some fun. She gets dressed and hugs him, he grabs ass, she pushes away then go to the pool.

Scene 3
Mr. Charles arrives in fancy car with presents for everyone.
Girl salutes him as he eyes her see through, mom salutes him and goes back to kitchen.
He goes directly to the living room to rest, girl goes to call sister to find her tanning and Matt is pleasuring himself with sight of her bare breasts and just about to touch her.
Sister rushes to erotically salute Mr. Charles with accidental touches on his privates, accidental towel drop, and up=skirt as she opens her fancy present.

Scene 4
Sister goes up to change, Matt follows to sneak on her.
Girl goes to help mother in kitchen.
Sister's boyfriend 'Jim' arrives with 17 year old naughty brother.
Girl runs to salute him, hugs and kisses him, young brother pulls her dress to flash her body as he mocks her small boobs and she goes away embarassed.
Matt peeking on Old sister as she changes and starts again to please himself.
Jim goes for kitchen to salute her, mom is on ladder to bring ingredient from top shelf so he eyes her panties. She drops into his arms as her blouse pops open. Helps her and goes to living room.
Sister comes down to join Mr. Charles to find Jim.
Matt comes down and sits next to girl.
Sits next to him, facing Mr. Charles as she tries to make him jealous & slightly opens her legs.
Girl's boyfriend happily watches Old sister as he thinks she's flirting with him.
Mom serves drinks as males check her down-blouse.
Girl shows nipple to seduce Jim as Mr. Charles gladly watches.
Jim's brother happily watching everything.

Scene 5
Dinner served in the garden as each male makes a move on the female he wants to seduce as females turn them down as they're not the male they want.

Scene 6
Living room watching a movie together with a bit of wine.
Girl pulls up legs to expose vagina for Jim
Matt pushes arm into Sister's breast as top exposes nipple
Jim getting closer to Mom for her to see his bulge
Mr. Charles notices girl's vagina and touches himself
Jim's brother decides to make a move on all females.
Scene 7
Villa has 3 master beds.
Bed one: Jim, brother & Sister.
Bed Two: Mom & Mr. Charles.
Bed Three: Girl & Matt.
Mr. Charles & mom agreed on just sleeping while both feel frustrated.
Matt & Girl make out for minutes then both lie about going to sleep thinking about Sister & Jim respectively.
Jim's brother touches old sister and removes clothes while Jim sleeps as she thinks Jim is doing it.
a while later everyone falls asleep wishing the next day/night to be more interesting.
@LRM
@Shark
@Squeeky
@Tlaero
TheDee
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Wed, 14Dec24 01:09

Lou, thank you for posting the link to my games.

Dee, you're certainly not bothering us. This part of the lagoon is open to all kinds of discussion. Personally, I'd like to know what happened to the kid who accosted you in your sleep.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

PreviousNext

Return to The beach