Some Game idea from little Vic

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Game idea based on Desire and Submission

Postby shark » Mon, 12Feb27 21:35

Vic wrote:N.B. A small question is it possible to add a post at the beginning to make a kind of summary as in "the Dragons Loins"?

No, but you can publish and modify your first post.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Mon, 12Feb27 22:20

shark wrote:
Vic wrote:N.B. A small question is it possible to add a post at the beginning to make a kind of summary as in "the Dragons Loins"?

No, but you can publish and modify your first post.

If I may Boss.

Change the first subject line to "Game ideas by Vic" or "Vic's Story Ideas" and for the second idea add "based on Jungle Call" to the subject line.
The second subject line will become "Game ideas by Vic based on The Jungle Call" (The first remains unchanged).
The new subject only appears once, and you can modify it in any way you like for subsequent story ideas.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Feb28 00:15

Vic,
When dolerhyde7 began his postings it became clear that things could get untidy more because the thoughts would be strewn across the thread.
This was my proposal to dolerhyde7 and should be read in conjunction with the comments of Shark and LRM directly above.

Moderators can assist you if you have any difficulties; issue PMs if you need assistance.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Feb28 02:36

That is why I suggested that Vin take a look at Dolerhyde's page.... To show him a good way to expose his ideas, and to make a single folder of his own so those ideas are easy to find.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Vic » Tue, 12Feb28 08:14

Thank you Loup Garou, LRM, Shark, Squeeky, so i edit first post change name from some post , but one last thing how i can change the title of topic ?
Vic
great white shark

Postby LRM » Tue, 12Feb28 08:19

Vic wrote:Thank you Loup Garou, LRM, Shark, Squeeky, so i edit first post change name from some post , but one last thing how i can change the title of topic ?

Editing the subject line only effects that edit (all new posts will have the subject as it appears in post 1). Change it to something common for the original post.
Then add the idea basis to each new idea.
Try it and I think you'll see.
You could also
Use the third from the right edit option to change the size of the new idea.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Re: Some Game idea from little Vic

Postby Vic » Tue, 12Feb28 08:26

Thank you LRM [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

have a good day
Vic
great white shark

Postby LRM » Tue, 12Feb28 08:32

Vic wrote:Thank you LRM [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

have a good day

I just edited your first idea. You can do something similar for the rest if you like.
Lou
De rien
Got Wood?
LRM

More advice

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Feb28 12:24

Vic,
You asked about changing the Subject of the post. This one was reading "Re: Some Game idea from little Vic" but it was available for edit so it now says, "More advice".

Here is something else that you should consider.
I copied your first listing which is reading as:
Game Idea based on Desir and Submission : viewtopic.php ?f=4&t=2606&p=49372# p49372 (ah good this is not an active link).

I copied and pasted the words "Game Idea based on Desir and Submission". If you look at the Edit button tools there is one which says "URL".
I then drew my mouse over those words and the press the "URL" button. Next I went to the first of the [url] blocks and made it [url= ]. Immediately after the "=", no spaces, I pasted the "viewtopic...... " link.

You will see how that looks when you edit that first comment.
Was the "[size= 150]" LRM's edit? You can adjust that as you choose, it will not get in the way of what I just said. Just remember that there has to be another block about size to turn that off, it looks like "[/size]".. Notice this has a space in it "[size= 150]". You must not have one.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Re: More advice

Postby Vic » Tue, 12Feb28 13:55

Squeeky wrote:Vic,
You asked about changing the Subject of the post. This one was reading "Re: Some Game idea from little Vic" but it was available for edit so it now says, "More advice".

Here is something else that you should consider.
I copied your first listing which is reading as:
Game Idea based on Desir and Submission : viewtopic.php ?f=4&t=2606&p=49372# p49372 (ah good this is not an active link).

I copied and pasted the words "Game Idea based on Desir and Submission". If you look at the Edit button tools there is one which says "URL".
I then drew my mouse over those words and the press the "URL" button. Next I went to the first of the [url] blocks and made it [url= ]. Immediately after the "=", no spaces, I pasted the "viewtopic...... " link.

You will see how that looks when you edit that first comment.
Was the "[size= 150]" LRM's edit? You can adjust that as you choose, it will not get in the way of what I just said. Just remember that there has to be another block about size to turn that off, it looks like "[/size]".. Notice this has a space in it "[size= 150]". You must not have one.

Thanks Squeeky for your very detailed explanations so I guess with that I can not do it I only have a slam my head against the wall :lol:
Vic
great white shark

Knights's Story

Postby Vic » Tue, 12Feb28 14:51

// FRENCH //

Contexte :

Au moyen âge un roi veut marier sa fille a un preux chevalier, sa fille étant d’une beauté inégalé les prétendant sont nombreux mais elle aime son garde avec qui elle passe du bon temps a chaque fois qu’elle le peut.

Dislaimer :Toutes personnes présentes dans ces jeunes ont toute la majorité absolues soit 21 ans

(Gameplay : Vous devrez faire des avances a votre garde sans que votre père ne le voit, le tout va augmenté vos hormones que ce soit l’un ou l’autre et vous finirez par avoir une relations vraiment sympathique après a vous de voir ou vous souhaitez avoir cette relation (cachot, cour du château, lit de la princesse, entre deux statues, sur les rempart du château au même dans la chapelle du château…)

Le temps passe vous prenez de plus en plus du bon temps, avec votre garde et votre père lance alors la compétition pour savoir qui va avoir votre main, pour ce faire le tournoi sera sous forme, de joute sur chevaux ou celui qui tombe est éliminer (un peu comme avec Lancelot, c’est-a-dire les chevaux sont décoré des pieds a la tête, ainsi que les participants… qui laissera le gagnant inconnus, de ce fais, vous aurez plusieurs choix de participant, le forgeron le prince du royaume d’a côté un vieux paysans du coin qui fantasme de ce marié a la princesse, le garde, l’écuyer du roi, et enfin le personnage mystère =) qui est ‘il vous ne le saurais que si vous gagnez…

Donc vous effectué les combats pendant ce temps la princesse regardant les différents chevalier prend du bon temps avec ses mains et ses accessoire a chaque combat elle devient un peu plus excité le tout juste en face de son père (dans les gradins des souverains avec ses jupes amples cela laisse de la manœuvre) donc attention a ne pas ce faire prendre sinon c’est le cachot direct pour déshonneur de la famille

La fin si vous gagner avec le personnage que vous avais choisit une relation sera effectuer pour essayer de fournir un descendant au roi…

Si vous gagnez avec le personnage mystérieux, qui ressemble de loin a un garçon, vous apprendrez que c’est au contraire une fille qui est amoureuse de la princesse, le tout vous devrez le faire savoir a la princesse sans élever les soupçons du roi quand a sexualité

That’s all

// ENGLISH //

Background:

In the Middle Ages a king wants to marry his daughter was a valiant knight, his daughter being a beauty unmatched are many but the suitor she loves her guard with whom she has a good time whenever she can.

Dislaimer: All these young people in all have absolute majority or 21 years

(Gameplay: You will need to advance your custodial without your father sees it, all your hormones will increase either one or the other and you end up having a relationship after a really nice to see you or you wish to have this relationship (dungeon, castle courtyard, the princess bed, between two statues, on the ramparts of the castle even in the castle chapel ...)

Time passes you get more quality time with your custody and father then launched the competition to see who will have your hand to do the tournament will be in the form of jousting on horses or one who falls is eliminated (a bit like Lancelot, that is to say the horses are decorated with feet to the head, and participants will leave the winner ... unknown, do this, you will have several choices involved, the blacksmith Prince side of the kingdom was an old local peasants that fantasy of what has married the princess, the guard, the squire of the king, and finally the mystery character =) is it you would know that if you win ...

So you made the fighting during this time the princess looked different knight has a good time with his hands and has accessory every fight it gets a little excited just the opposite of his father (in the stands of the sovereign with her skirts this leaves ample maneuver) so careful not to do this otherwise the dungeon direct dishonor the family

The end if you win with the character you chose had a relationship will make an attempt to give the king a descendant ...

If you win with the mysterious character, remotely resembling a boy, you will learn that it is rather a girl who is in love with the princess, all you need to know a Princess without raising the suspicions of the king when sexuality has

That's all

Vic
Vic
great white shark

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 12Feb29 04:28

Another mysterious winner. With all the excitement, no one notices that the princess is actually not where she is supposed to be (Her maid, wearing a vale, took her place). When this mysterious character wins, she removes her helmet. It is the princess. And by winning, she gets to make her own choice (her guard?).
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Wed, 12Feb29 05:10

Princesses, knights, jousts and all kinds of medieval naughtiness...nice! And that's quite a delicious little twist at the end with the princess, Loup.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 12Feb29 09:24

You know me. I like to throw curve balls. 8-) (Kick it in from the corner, for those that don't understand baseball references.. Or shoot for the empty net...)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Vic » Wed, 12Feb29 09:52

Loup Garou wrote:Another mysterious winner. With all the excitement, no one notices that the princess is actually not where she is supposed to be (Her maid, wearing a vale, took her place). When this mysterious character wins, she removes her helmet. It is the princess. And by winning, she gets to make her own choice (her guard?).

This is a very good idea! this is a very well thought out end Loup [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Vic
Vic
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to The beach