Best game site layout

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Best game site layout

Postby nextgen » Sat, 11Nov26 03:56

What is your favorite Adult gaming website layout (portal, cms, html) what ever ?

I want to start the layout of my site as i am building my first "game" <--- ??? site. Yup quotations as i do not want to even be in the league of any here. They are all amazing and very well thought out.

My thoughts are a html paged game layout as i have seen here for the first few as they are in the realm of what i already know until i learn more about the animation etc.
All the world is a game, Enjoy !!
nextgen
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Best game site layout

Postby nextgen » Sat, 11Nov26 18:08

Just played a few of sharks games and is they are kind of addictive. Was looking for ideas and the next thing i knew it was 2 hours later. Great work shark.
All the world is a game, Enjoy !!
nextgen
sirens hunter

Postby Loup Garou » Sun, 11Nov27 02:07

HEY... Shark's stuff is NOT addictive. I could stop playing his games ANY TIME I WANTED TO.

8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Sun, 11Nov27 08:34

Loup Garou wrote:HEY... Shark's stuff is NOT addictive. I could stop playing his games ANY TIME I WANTED TO.

8-)

I'm not addicted either... And whatever you do don't refer to mate as "Nanny" while in the throes of passion... They just don't understand! :sarcastic: ;) :lol:
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Nov27 08:50

I am thinking that nextgen, you are asking advices regarding your intended project(s), and I think this thought may well reside within that Forum.
Do you have a basic storyline? I sense that you do, but you are looking for a 'vehicle' to display it. If that is the case then tell us and we will move this over to Projects where it can be properly addressed.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Hey Chief » Wed, 11Nov30 05:14

Has any one heard from 'nextgen" since her/his last post?
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Return to The beach