The Dragons loins

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

It gets hot in the jungle

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Aug13 19:08

This is Dolerhyde.
Since discovering this site (which I am immensly impressed with), my fascination with all things naughty and erotic has gone into overdrive. These are some of the scenarios that you may, or may not, find interesting. Firstly, two kind-hearted but naive girls (eighteen+ of course) sign up to a scheme to capacitate greater understanding of exotic cultures, this one being a recently discovered Amazonian tribe. They will participate in the tribes everyday tasks, customs (one of which is to wear native clothing i.e very little) and various rituals.

Like most of the games here, the anticipation, the tease, should be constant and unrelenting until the inevitable seductions and orgies, and the possibilities are almost limitless. The men of the tribe are naturaly excited, having never seen foreign women before, and the women are also curious. There is also a rival tribe who would love to get their hands on the two girls. Scenarios include the naked welcoming dance at night (participation being mandatory of course ), washing clothes at the rivers edge with the other women who are not adverse to groping the newcomers (white women are strange!), and the amorous advances of both the grey-haired chief and his son.

On top of this is a lesbian curiousity between the two girls as they grow ever closer and have to comfort each other when they are finding things all a bit strange. Twenty or thirty more scenarios within scenarios can appear, and with the jungle, the riverbank, the rival tribe and their village, you would never be lost for new locations. I could write a book I have so many more ideas, but I'm halfway through the excellent "Millie" and I simply must get back to it.
Hope you like my ideas, there are plenty more (the Red Dragon rampant!), and congratulations on a great site.
Last edited by dolerhyde7 on Fri, 11Sep02 16:48, edited 1 time in total.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: game ideas

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 11Aug13 19:09

There are a million scenarios that can come from the world you have created. And even more if you let your mind wander... like I did. The Amazon River, of course, made me think of another scenario... not based on the river, but on the mythical culture that gave it its title. Same basic story... girls working for Peace Corp... or what ever trans-cultural group you are thinking of using... who have been sent to Southern Ukraine after an isolated culture is found. Warriors, predominantly female, who are far more hunter-gatherers than farmers.
But I go on.... 8-) Just thought I would mention a possible variation in your idea.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Re: game ideas

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Aug13 19:09

Loup Garou wrote:There are a million scenarios that can come from the world you have created. And even more if you let your mind wander... like I did. The Amazon River, of course, made me think of another scenario... not based on the river, but on the mythical culture that gave it its title. Same basic story... girls working for Peace Corp... or what ever trans-cultural group you are thinking of using... who have been sent to Southern Ukraine after an isolated culture is found. Warriors, predominantly female, who are far more hunter-gatherers than farmers.
But I go on.... 8-) Just thought I would mention a possible variation in your idea.

Interesting...the possibilities for your suggestion are also endless.I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.Also,and off on a completely different tangent,I know,what about a westworld scenario? Three seperate theme parks (western, roman,etc,) with accompanying sex androids to fulfill any guests needs? You could have them malfunction,but instead of killing the guests, they molest them! [img]smile/wink2.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Re: It gets hot in the jungle

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 11Aug13 19:09

You better do some more effective programming in your Westworld than they did in the original. Their androids went NUTS. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Aug13 19:10

Loup Garou wrote:You better do some more effective programming in your Westworld than they did in the original. Their androids went NUTS. 8-)

Yes but my androids would go nuts with LUST. [img]smile/thumb.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Graen » Sat, 11Aug13 19:10

Carriage Returns: use 'em and abuse 'em. ;)
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 11Aug13 19:10

Oh... Click on me Click on me... SPIN MY MOUSE WHEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Peeping Tim

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Aug13 19:10

This is Dolerhyde.
Here is another scenario for a game and I hope you like it. Set in high school (so all participants are 18+), our protagonist is a sexually frustrated student who is too shy to speak to girls, especially Susie Watts who he has a massive crush on. The prologue would involve a few embarrasing put downs and humiliations from her friends, setting the scene for Tims' rise to stardom; he becomes a grade A pervert.

Determined to get his own back on Susie's friends, the next part of the game sees him following each of the three (or four) to their homes; in this part of the game you can have Tim hiding behind various obstacles as the targeted girl turns around at certain points. He can hide behind trees, bushes and other people on the street to avoid detection. Once at the house he has to figure out the best position to spy on the girl; tree overlooking the house, sneaking into the back yard, pretending to deliver pizza, etc. Upon success he gets to watch the girl undressing, showering, masturbating...you get the picture! If all goes well the improbable becomes a reality and the girl discovers Tim masturbating and is so turned on invites him inside...cue gratuitous sex scene and that's one girl down and two or three to go.

Once all Susie's friends have been successfully spied on and debauched, Tim's last mission is Susie herself; here, after a successful seduction, they become boyfriend and girlfriend and in the epilogue romance replaces lust as they make love (I thought the ending of wakawhai was sweet, very touching). So, that's another one off my mind (phew!) As always any thoughts, criticisms and replies appreciated. Oh no, another one's just come to me........ [img]kator/smiley128.gif[/img]
Last edited by dolerhyde7 on Fri, 11Sep02 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Re: Peeping Tim

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Aug13 19:10

This one plays well in my mind.
One caution... English is not Shark's native language. Use common words with a single meaning where possible (odd being posted by me but true).
Lou
Because many must translate your post, use of a spell checker and no text short cuts are also important.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Aug13 19:11

LRM wrote:This one plays well in my mind.
One caution... English in not Shark's native language. Use common words with a single meaning where possible (odd being posted by me but true).
Lou
Because many must translate your post, use of a spell checker and no text short cuts are also important.

Thank you for the feedback Lou.Appreciated.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Trucla » Sat, 11Aug13 19:11

Doler (not dolar thanks God... err... a devil like me thanking God... :o ), you're a pervert! [img]smile/xidea.gif[/img]

Keep your imagination run, and let us have more of it! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

About my friend Lou's remark don't forget to adhere to AAAAA! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] You too, Lou! :lol:
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Trucla wrote:Doler (not dolar thanks God... err... a devil like me thanking God... :o ), you're a pervert! [img]smile/xidea.gif[/img]

Keep your imagination run, and let us have more of it! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

About my friend Lou's remark don't forget to adhere to AAAAA! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] You too, Lou! :lol:

Thank you for your kind remarks Trucla,they only encourage me more(if that's possible!) Me a pervert? How right you are... [img]smile/xehh.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Trucla » Sat, 11Aug13 19:11

dolerhyde7 wrote:Me a pervert? How right you are... [img]smile/xehh.gif[/img]
I'm always right, and rarely make mistakes... :lol:
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Trucla wrote:
dolerhyde7 wrote:Me a pervert? How right you are... [img]smile/xehh.gif[/img]
I'm always right, and rarely make mistakes... :lol:

Really? I make LOADS of mistakes.And I like it. [img]smile/fuck.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef